What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,592 comments
Except "Billionaire" which i can understand 😂 , personally i see no reasons to buy a lot of heavy price race cars .
I can understand road cars that can take permanent modifications that can't be undone but race cars with 20 million or so it's a " heavy " sport at least for me .
It was to create a race with six 917's with different liveries. Hopefully they'll add the Ferrari 512S so the 917's have got someone to race against. I've never understood PD adding a car without adding it's natural rival.

Did 2 other WTC 800 events as part of my pursuit of game completion :
Tokyo Expressway - East Clockwise 10 laps
Nürburgring 24h 3 laps
[Edit] + Watkins Glen & Monza

Both easily won with my trusty Audi RS5 and one stop strategy for Tokyo, no stop for Nurb.

Sold World Series gift cars, as I already have both.

On to another (or two) WTC 800 depending on my motivation ;)

Oh I almost forgot : DW 4* -> 30k, back to usual 💩

Last edited:
1. Improved some CE from bronze to silver (or gold when I was lucky). Lake Louise CE final lap was silvered after 2 attemps.

2. Golded some Master IA licences tests: Mercedes SLR on the Nurb' (after 4 attemps), BB 512 on Le Mans (after 2 attemps). I've shared the video of the Ferrari on Le Mans.
BUT can't get gold (for now) the IA test with the Nissan on Mount Panorama. I'm 1.5 sec. from gold :rolleyes: after +20 attemps.
Some master tests are nearly too easy and some are just stupidly too hard. As I already have all the bonus cars, I'll probably not spend too much time on these Master tests (bronze or silver will be fine).

3. Won the Dirt Champions (Colorado Lake) after 4 attemps with the Toyota 86 GR Rally Car.

4. Won the Fuji Speedway Clubman+ race with the Porsche 918 Spyder.

Last edited:
I golded the International B Master licenses, and upgraded National A to just one silver left.

Master A-4 (Tokyo, Ferrari F12) is disproportionately hard IMO - I've spent more time on that than the rest of the Master A licences combined, and I'm still nowhere near a gold.

That said, quite a few Master tests have been very straightforward - IB1 and IB2 are very easy, and IB-7 was fun but easy as well. I particularly liked IB-7 because it's the Maserati MC20 at Spa - perhaps a nod to the fact that that the MC20 GT2 was launched at Spa this year - and I was there to witness it do its maiden lap around the circuit. I also managed to top my Friends Ranking Board at this event, which is extremely rare for me, especially after just three attempts :lol:

-

I also got 500,000 Cr. for getting all Bronze at the IB Master licenses and a Lexus LFA for golding them too (worth 1M Cr. traded in).

The 4* ticket for the DM was, as usual, a pointless waste of time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
On the GTP account, after taking delivery of the 2 GTWS Viewer Campaign cars that are currently being delivered, I tried Daily B. I started 11th, and thanks solely to drop-outs and mistakes, finished 9th, which marginally improved my DR. Daily C in the Corvette ended in disaster - I spun coming off the 3rd-last corner, dropping from 9th to 13th after startiing 11th. Daily A, with no official time recorded, saw me staring 12th and last in the BMW M3. I kept my nose clean near the back, and thanks to mistakes and drop-outs, finished 7th.

Before going for some real cash at the Sardegna grind, I took my 4th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 10, where the low-showing and awarded prize was at least not the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr., but 10,000 Cr. I plan on running the Corvettes I got for the Manufacturers Cup until they take them away, even though the Gr.3 now requires FM 2 to make it 5 laps on fuel.

On the Plus account, the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 served me very well, even though Fraga wasn't a factor (he wasn't in the GTP run either). The first 3-star Wheel of Despair of the month (making 5 of 20 between the two accounts this month), like the one on the GTP account, puked out the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

Do you have a life outside this game at all?
Of course I do I have a beautiful farm in minecraft where I grow potatoes and carrots and raise chickens.
Gt7 is just the game I play to relax after a day of farming.:)
Minecraft_20231211195900.png

1. Turned to gold +/- tens of bronze CE sectors: Gran Valley, Small Nurb', St Croix, etc. (not the complete laps). This is a good practice after a long pit stop (few months, in my case).
Some CE are pretty much easy, some CE are pretty much impossible... The main objective is to get gold and if possible, with a better score than @Gorefast :P

2. Got Cr. 5.000 with the ⭐⭐⭐ roulette and Cr. 500.000 with a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket

3. Selled the Mazda VGT and the Toyota F1 VGT received as gift (yes, I have no shame to resell my gifts :lol:).

Last edited:
I did the Hypercar Parade event at Kyoto Driving Park - the one that's part of this week's Weekly Events, so now all that's left for me to do is the round of WTC 700 at Red Bull Ring. I then proceeded to get golds for the first two Master IA license tests. (On a side note, I can't remember - is there a way to show off the fact you've acquired your various Master licenses to other players? I do know that your "normal" license is shown to others on your profile.)

I then got a four-star ticket from the daily workout, which netted me a second Ultra-High RPM Turbo for the Bugatti Chiron. That said, I can't complain, seeing how it's a nice way to save over 40k credits, and multiple cars can take that particular engine. Certainly better than the fact I've won about four Stroke Up S parts for the DeLorean S2's stock engine.

EDIT: You know what? Even though I have quite a number of Brand Central cars that are worth over 1m, the six-star car ticket that we get for completing all of this week's Weekly Events still seems interesting. I even have all the invite-only cars, and even won a second Ferrari FXX K from an Extra Menu ticket. (Ironically, the one featuring Shelby cars.) But if I get a car that I either have already, or perhaps is in a color I don't personally like, I suppose I could always sell it - though I do like the idea of winning a spare in a color that I like, rather than actually purchasing said spare.

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I took the BMW M3 GT to Sarthe. The most-notable thing that happened was a sudden lap-5 downpour unpredicted by radar that sent me very hard into the barrier at the end of Mulsanne and spun me around again on the Indianapolis straight. Still, had I known Portilla would have stayed out, I could have done a 6-lap race.

The cashless 4-star ticket gave me a Ford Shelby GT350R engine. It went on the pile for future installations.

On the Plus account, it was the 2013 Nissan GT-R GT3's turn for the Sarthe grind. I spiced things up by staying out on slicks even though rain came near the end of lap 5. Despite a few spins, it was an easy win.

The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the 2nd-low-showing/lowest-legal 30,000 Cr.

1. Like yesterday, and probably tomorrow as well, I've golded some CE sectors on various circuits (mostly in Japan, but not only...). But getting gold is not enough, I also have to be faster than @Gorefast and @crome #PersonalChallenge :cool:

2. Completed the Special Master licence. Most of them are in silver after the 1 attemp (or 2 when the first was very close to silver). I'll probably not spend hours to get gold here for winning a car I already have.
Won a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket for the bronze medal and I received a Lexus VGT (immediatly resold).

Good evening / afternoon / morning :cheers:

Farmed credits.

DW 4* brought ANOTHER car, that's crazy, now a Porsche 911 GT3 RS '16 😱 worth 253k Cr. not sold yet, I'll have to check the price...

Now I am going to play a bit myself. Not sure if TT or pursue WTC 800 completion (not 1h Spa, too long for my energy level right now)

[Edit]Did WTC 800 Autopolis and Daytona + ClubMan Cup+ Watkins Glen (had trouble finding a competitive car)

Last edited:
Today I gave another try at Fisherman's Ranch CE, and I dropped it. I won't be improving my bronze there any time soon.

I also got bronze at Grand Valley, right now I'm 0.5 seconds away from gold. I'll totally try to get gold next time.

And I bought the GT R33 '97.
20829419358510428.jpg

Ran The Human Comedy race at Kyoto and won it. I figured it would help me in the TT there. It didn’t. Bought the Audi TDI LMP car and ran the Hypercar race at Daytona. Got shafted, (carbon driveshaft) by the wheel.

It was 2008-era GT500 day at Sardegna. On the GTP account, that meant the Lexus SC430, for a 4-star Wheel of Despair worth the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. On the Plus account, it was the Nissan GT-R's turn, for a no-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair puking out a semi-racing muffler.

Farmed credits.

DW 4* brought ANOTHER car, that's crazy, now a Porsche 911 GT3 RS '16 😱 worth 253k Cr. not sold yet, I'll have to check the price...

Now I am going to play a bit myself. Not sure if TT or pursue WTC 800 completion (not 1h Spa, too long for my energy level right now)

[Edit]Did WTC 800 Autopolis and Daytona + ClubMan Cup+ Watkins Glen (had trouble finding a competitive car)
Ohhhh come on mate , with such a luck on tickets lately, make your self a favour and buy a sweepstake.

Ran The Human Comedy race at Kyoto and won it. I figured it would help me in the TT there. It didn’t. Bought the Audi TDI LMP car and ran the Hypercar race at Daytona. Got shafted, (carbon driveshaft) by the wheel.
You know I won that race 3 months ago and won it too, I used the Supra 2020 Edition car, it has high power and it handles each turn and corner well.

Last edited:
Back