What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,626 comments
Ran Sardegna one-stop in the 787B for a bit until I got enough to pick up another GT500 for testing use.
Spun the wheel of failure and got 10k, pathetic.
Also finished up another Sierra Cosworth
FjP2Q8LWIA8ZPOH

On the GTP account, I steamrolled at Sarthe with the Corvette Gr.4, and got the low-showing 30,000 Cr. from the ensuing 4-star Wheel of Despair.

On the Plus account, the Aston Martin Vantage V8 Gr.4 was good enough for the win at Sarthe, That, along with the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. from the 3-star Wheel of Despair (the third time in a row a cash prize from the Wheels of Despair was precisely that, though there were some parts, cars and engines in between), got me enough money to buy the 2011 Audi R18 TDI while being able to buy the 3,000,000-Cr.-and-cheaper Hagerty's cars I don't own, which I took to the Le Mans scapes to get that trophy.

Just got gold on Tokyo Expressway Counter Clockwise CE.

That's all road tracks bar Nürburgring Nordschleife done.

10,000 from my 4 star daily workout.

Built some Global Touring Cars a’la MATC Cars Australia & Sasol GTC South Africa.
20830118088367406.jpg

The A45 has much less torque than the BMW and Ford, but the BMW I6 is just a monster of an engine. Got the BMW and Ford pretty even. I’ll add weight to offset the A45’s lack of torque.

Trailed the pack in an M2 to see how the AI fair.

I'm just attempting the WTC 700 lemans on normal using the Lamborghini Huracan gt3 tuned to be under 700pp, it feels slow though what cars do people use for this event, also clean race bonus what determines that, don't hit cars or abuse track limits I imagine?, thank you for reading and replying. I am just trying to get more credits and events done thanks :)

I'm doing the last Human Comedy endurance left which is the Gr3 race at Lago Magiore. Unfortunately the Super Silhouette is not bit too slow on the corners, the 5 speed gearbox is hindrance to me.

Also I wish there was a list of which cars in this game got working fuel gauges, specially the gr3 cars

EDIT: the M6 Endurance Model has a working fuel gauge but it works inversely by showing how much fuel was consumed instead of what's left in the tank, it's a digital readout that sits on the right of the gear indicator and starts at 00.0, it goes up to 99.9 and then it resets back to 00.0 and goes up to 25.0, once it gets to 25.0 the fuel tank is empty.

Is this how GT3 drivers reads out how much fuel they have left in a race?

The R8 LMS has the same kind of fuel consumption gauge, but it's accompanied by a fuel volume gauge which is what I was looking for, I guess I gonna use this one for the mission.

Last edited:
Did Sardegna and I actually got 500K from the roulette. My race was probably my worst ever it took close to 29 minutes and I had a few laps over 2 minutes. I think I went to sleep on a few laps 🤣

Last edited:
I had not played in a while and stupidly thought I could still get the FErrari VGT lol. But that ended on the 27th! :banghead:

I finished the silvia sisters book with my tuned up custom paint OOoooorange Silvia Aero R, tuned up and customised. That was pretty easy, then thought I do the historic race at Willow springs and that wasnt so bad. Did a few more of the GT finals races to get some more credit. The race with the many Pikes peak Escudo is hilarious, why is willow springs such an annoying track to race on.

Then I tried my luck at the ROAD ATLANTA ractrack, the GR.1 series race, went to do it with the RED BULL 25th X2019 car and struggle to chase anyone in that race. I realised I was way off in time and pace so tried a couple times more then stopped. I will attack again another day with my MAZDA LM55 next time. :P

Last edited:
Logged on to both accounts and ran the same race with an engine swapped Challenger on one and the factory engine on the other. Almost identical times, in both lap and overall, lol.

Attachments

• 20221206_171455.jpg
    20221206_171455.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221204_144822.jpg
    20221204_144822.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
finally Gold S-10. Took me like three days lol. Driving wet is an insane challenge. I finally figured out I needed more speed through the first S, I could brake a bit later right after the straight. Then the. Big curve I needed to get enough speed then and just play it safe but confident through the rest of it.

Bought a '69 Corvette and took it to Road Atlanta. Then I did the Group 1 event in the Toyota TS050 on Road Atlanta.

Last edited:
On the Plus account, after finding the Peugeot VGT Gr.3 too slow at Sardegna, I used some strategy (fuel-and-tire stop on lap 6, fuel only on lap 11) to get the McLaren 650S GT3 to the win. The revolting no-cash 5-star Wheel of Despair spat out a Citroen invite.

On the GTP account, I used the Aston Martin DBR9 for another stomping at Sardegna, this time on a 1-stop (FM 4) strategy. The strange part of this race is Portilla just gave up after lap 5, and finished 11th.

The no-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave me nitrous. At least the online time trial came through for 500,000 Cr.

Ran a 2 hour around-the-clock Gr 1 race at Daytona with Heavy Damage. The Mazda and Peugeot VGT's are scary fast, but managed a win with pit strategy!

Got a dupe RCZ from a 3-Star, so I sold it :P

Drove 287 miles in just a few hours.
Grinded out a few races and got 727,500 credits for each race.
I only did the race twice, but it was a great credit boost.
I'll do that same race again a few times or more tomorrow.
Easy win, easy money.
Here's how to do it...
Easy Credits Race - Post Update 1.26

I also bought a few new cars, one of them being a Lamborghini Murcielago.
Upgraded it with new parts and tires and heavily tuned it for a Nurburgring test.

Following my backwards race video I had on here a month back, I managed to pass all the menu book races up to Menu 21 (!) only driving backwards so far. Obviously forced missions and licenses required normal driving, but every other opportunity in the menus to win driving backwards I did so.

Couple things I noticed:

-Hard braking is not advised
-Beetle is great for early races with its RR drivetrain
-3000GT with its AWD is super easy to use for mid-game
-Even on hard difficulty I'm going better than expected, I've always been able to add parts and win when necessary but I try not to make it overkill
-Some races it's better to limit the top speed for better acceleration at the start, as you'd imagine it lags a lot even with low rpm turbo

I saved some of the replays so might make a video of the whole thing one day, who knows. Here's one event where I went over 300km/h in reverse:

There's a Route X event later I'll run in the Corvette and hit 400+ though :scared:

I did my second online sport race, today. (From Japan, on a European server.)
I managed not to be last and have a clean race.

(There is obviously a lot of space to improve.)

The daily thing only which got me a 4 star and that 4 star ticket had the Ferrari invite but of course. :(:(:(:(:(

My hate for this fake invite system grows ever stronger. :mad:

Last edited:
The daily thing only which got me a 4 star and that 4 star ticket had the Ferrari invite but of course. :(:(:(:(:(

My hate for this fake invite system grows ever stronger. :mad:
I hate the invite system as well. In my opinion it doesn't work very well. I just hope it gets replaced with something better or eliminated completely.

Back