What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,862 comments
On the Plus account, I took the Escudo to Sardegna to get the mileage, credits, and the usual 3-star Wheel of Despair (6 of the last 10) and a nitrous kit, which is the worst prize ever as it adds nothing to the resale value of a car.

What's notable is I had a transient network error mid-race, then when I tried to get back to the garage to get the mileage of the Escudo and cash in that Wheel of Despair, the game froze and I kept getting a NP-104602-3 error on both accounts that required a reboot of all my hardware from the gateway to the router to the PS5.

After sorting things out, I went to the GTP account, grabbed the RH-shod Honda NSX GT500, and ran Sardegna for a 6-star marathon roulette, giving the lowest-possible/middle-showing 500,000 Cr.

Today, strangely enough, I gave the Lexus the day off and decided to drive the Bugatti VGT which I had bought for the menu, and had tuned some time ago with a setup from YouTube. Started with a quick Sardegna run as I didn't remember which is the ideal fuel map to race this car; turns out it's an easy FM1 user with a bit of shortshifting that can win the race easily with one stop, however it literally shreds tires especially on the front, since I've had to ballast it and had to put all the weight there. It's quick and easy to drive but it remains a 1600 kg race car, and you can feel it all. Still, won by lapping everyone from P6 onwards so can't complain, also it has a very cool cockpit view with the huge rear camera in the dashboard.

Despite this tire inconvenience, I decided to also bring it to Spa for the 1h race. The rain gave me a bit of a photo opportunity...

View attachment 1223636
View attachment 1223637

The same problems from Sardegna came out here as well, obviously, but since the car is so easy to drive and not prone to spin it can very well take on a few laps with fully worn tires. Just a lot of understeer to fight, but still was a fun race won by almost 2 minutes.

This 1,5 mil plus the 727500 from Sardegna meant one thing...

View attachment 1223635

She's finally mine now and I'll definetly race this beauty in the upcoming days. All of this driving gave me a 4* Wheel of (Mis)Fortune ticket which rewarded me with customizable suspensions for the Porsche Cayman GT4 '17, which I have in my garage. So why the hell not?

View attachment 1223638

Snagged Praiano's 700pp tune and brought it to Sarthe, it's such a pleasure to drive even in the (very heavy) rain! Only downside is the fuel consumption which is quite high, you'll need FM4 and shortshifting to complete three laps and win with a 2-stopper. All in the spreadsheet now, obviously.

Ending the day a bit short of 900k, next Hagerty objective is the Shelby Cobra.
In the words of Ice-Cube, sounds to me that "it was a good day".. nice pickup with the "Fina".. love days like that, where everything just drops in line.. keep up the good work braddah'..

NW.

This is a good day :)

I finally managed to get them all, collected a cars in the game and they are ALL still in the garage, even the cars i won't drive, it's just a thing for me to have them.
Sold all my diplicates but not the swapped ones and the cheaper legendary cars like the F40, F50, Skyline silhouettes etc.....
So my heavy grind days are over and i'm glad to!.

Almost all of it i collected by grinding La Sarte, Sardegna and Tokyo, but the circuit experiences helped alot ofcours.
The bonanza i did a few time manually without script, got a few engines and got 5 NSX's so not that mutch,
so my grinding took ALOT of hours, not easy for a 41 year old fulltime jobber, so lots of early morning alarmclocks, lots of coffey and miles to make.

The collector level has reached as far as 502.234 right now when i bought my last car (Genesis G70 GR4).
I will now focus on tuning the cars i think are worth it and custom race the hell out of it.
and take part in way more daily races etc.

# kindofproud@teamDS4 :)

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-18 083910.png

I got the gold at that High Speed Ring 30 minute mission. All I need is the rain at Spa and the drift mission. Both seem impossible.

I was curious and tried the BMW i3 at the Tsukuba 30 minute. It ran out of battery before the end of lap 2. It does get recharged at the pits but you can't stop it in the middle. Seems busted.

This was actually last night.

I took my 2008 Honda NSX GT500 out for a few grinding races on the WTC 800 race event at Spa.
That one hour timed race where it rains heavy and pays out 1.5 million credits for winning the race.

Driving around Spa for an hour. It's enjoyable and challenging, especially when the rain comes. Well the rain is very advantageous for me as I am the only one in the race blasting through it on heavy wet tires.

Returned to the game after a month or so. Decided to do the Human Comedy Tokyo race. Browsed through available cars that didn't require any tuning and settled on the Radical SR3.

On the straights it lacks top-end, but by the end of lap 6 I'd passed Holis in his Alfa. Around the 30 minute mark I checked fuel and did some mental math - at FM1, going flat-out I figured there's enough gas to take me to the 55 minute mark, so need to pit. The tires (Sports Hards) were about 30% worn on the right side. Came in, changed tires and fully refueled. Left the pits with a 30 second lead on second place.

Smooth sailing from there. Finished with a 1 minute 30 second plus lead.

185c5ab69795-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Today I once again decided to do something different from the usual grind, so I went to one of the most beloved farming places that I have neglected thus far: Tokyo East, WTC 600. And to start things with style I decided to bring my Rotary Cappuccino, because why not, looks completely mental on paper. Threw on Praiano's tune, and what a beauty it is to drive! Fast, nimble, needs TC at 1 because I suck but what an insane track toy! Won the race easily, however no CRB.

I have a problem with cars too high off the ground though, so I tweaked the tune while lowering the car and it turned out almost as good as it originally was, good enough to take on the race once again and bring it home, this time with the CRB. So here is my Tokyo reaper in her final form: behold the Mikuccino!

20970113751405123.jpg
20969993149731323.jpg

Legit one of my favourite cars in the game starting from today. After these two wins I was still short on money from my objective, and thus decided to take on Sardegna with another car that I've been neglecting for too long, the Porsche 917 Living Legend.

20970769925042116.jpg

Another beautiful car to drive, one of the very few I have that hit the 800pp requirement spot on. With FM6, a lot of shortshifting and lift & coast I also managed a one stopper for the first time, winning with ease. The 727,5k from Sardegna meant that I had passed 2,5 millions by about 400k, so it was time to pay Hagerty a visit.

20230118_223658.jpg

All this driving rewarded me with a 4* ticket, whose Wheel of (Mis)Fortune this time was very kind to me: didn't make me rich, but gifted me an Enzo engine, which is the first I've ever found. It can be swapped into the F40, which I already own, but I don't want to take out that turbo V8 so I'll just hold on to it, waiting and hoping for new swaps.

On the Plus account, I used the Renault Megane Trophy at Sarthe to get the credits, mileage, and a racing muffler from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

On the GTP account, after a bunch of resets because I'm very tired, I eventually took a soaking-wet Sarthe in the Toyota 86 Gr.4. The 3-star Wheel of Despair spewed the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I used the Renault Megane Trophy at Sarthe to get the credits, mileage, and a racing muffler from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

On the GTP account, after a bunch of resets because I'm very tired, I eventually took a soaking-wet Sarthe in the Toyota 86 Gr.4. The 3-star Wheel of Despair spewed the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.
I see alot of players work with two accounts, what is the advantage of doing so?

3729GT is indeed a RHD Ferrari 250 GTO, so I guess it was the same in Sport
Thanks for the reply my friend. I edited my post for I had checked It online and seen It was a right handed drive. I should've done my homework before. 😃

Jan 18th (yesterday)

- I did 2 runs at Sardegna and then I bought the last VGT cars I needed to complete my car collection. Needless to say I bought'em all and sold'em all. The only VGT worth keeping in my opinion still is the Ferrari.

I did LeMans with the 787b and Sardegena with the 962. Got a bore up for some car I don't remember which one

bought for 16 million cars. then another 18 rounds sardenega. but today with different cars.

Nissan R92C
Peugeot 908
Porsche 962C
Jaguar XJR9
McLaren F1 GTR ‚‘97
CLK-LM
Mercedes C9
Audi R18 TDI ‚‘11

Only little tunes. So no one was so like my 24:15,691 with the 787B, but the xjr9, nissan r92 and clk-lm are nice to drive.

but time at the finish is important. I count in credits per minute 😁. and in no other race can you earn so many credits per minute. 30200cr/min

I count in credits per minute 😁. and in no other race can you earn so many credits per minute. 30200cr/min
People are running Tokyo in 22 minutes with the Escudo. Thats 37,500/minute. I don't own the Escudo but do run Tokyo in 27 minutes in a Toyota Celica. That comes out to 30,555/minute.

People are running Tokyo in 22 minutes with the Escudo. Thats 37,500/minute. I don't own the Escudo but do run Tokyo in 27 minutes in a Toyota Celica. That comes out to 30,555/minute.
I am still waiting for the escudo.
Celica is in the garage, mayby i must change the track 😁

On the Plus account, I bought the Jaguar XJR-9 as it came back, I had the credits, and it was the cheapest car I didn't already own. I then went to Sardegna with its cousin, the F-type Gr.3. The insulting all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair spat out the low-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I prepared for the imminent return of the Ferrari F40 and the need to buy 4 of them for future engine purposes by sending the Aston Martin DBR9 to Sardegna. By the time I collected the 1,000,000 Cr. from my first online time trial silver and the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from the 4-star Wheel of Despair, the F40 was indeed back, so I picked up 4.

Bought four GTO’s, tuned them, ran LeMans once. Got another Carrera GT invite from the wheel. I didn’t want it the first 4 times, and still don’t.

Last edited:
Bought the F40 at the LCD. Worked on a tune for my Celica at Tokyo. Dropped my overall race time by ~30 seconds. Pretty happy with a 26:28 but I know it can go faster. Wheel of despair gave my 30k credits.

Last edited:
Won engine swap in daily ticket and stuck it in a Yaris. Tried about 50 times to gold the drift challenge in gr4. I am Awful but getting close. Completed another circuit experience on bronze. Think I have 2 left. Have got in about 10.

Did Sardegena in the 962 then LeMans in the Living Legend. That one made me sweat a little as I pitted on lap 2 because rain was coming through. It never really came down so I was in 3rd until the last lap.I ended up in 1st. Got 10k from the wheel, then I bought the XJR9. I promptly painted it matte black and started on a livery for it

Last edited:
Made good cup of coffey and did about 25 laps on GP layout TT altho i allready have all cars is the game now, i did check the LCD if the Escudo is there for you guys haha.

I see alot of players work with two accounts, what is the advantage of doing so?
I asked one person on here before and received an unhelpful response...

Don't think there is an advantage tbh, I understand some into sports mode do it for various reasons, usually something to do with rankings.

Don't see any point/advantage if you're single player mode only, but each to their own.

Last edited:
Got a system update for my PS5. Saw an update for GT7 and got curious only to realize it was for my PS4 copy that I redownloaded for the trophies, and the game decided to randomly download the update (mind you I haven’t played or turned my PS5 on in about two weeks). Ether way, back to the grind of finishing the Sport mode trophy and the scapes trophy for the platinum.

I did a 40 minutes custom race with Group-C cars from my garage at hard difficulty, with weak boost, 4x tire wear and 4x fuel consumption on random weather at the Red Bull Ring. Man that was a blast. In the last 3 laps I got scared by sudden rain but it was only a small cloud and I could get away with staying on racing hards till the finish.
Also there were a lot of yellow flags because there were a lot of quite realistic accidents by the AI caused by late braking and spinning in the hairpin. Felt realistic.

What's strange is that it took me only about 5 minutes to create a far better race than all the races PD implemented in the game. Really strange. :crazy:

Won by 8 or so seconds with my Porsche 962 in the Nisseki livery (awesome livery, I'd like to thank the creator here) and I had a 12 lap battle with a VERY determined Mazda 787B. I was ahead only half a second most of the time and a couple times he overtook me because powerslides slowed me down.

20970099773577807.jpg

PNl5wra.jpg

cBUCa8J.jpg

Last edited:
Retuned a Super Bee,(used Mr.P’s GTO tune) and ran LeMans twice. Bought another Pantera that I’m saving for that engine swap that’ll probably never happen.:) Also ran a few custom races at Monza with my Group 5 grid. Got a blistering 5k from the wheel.

On the Plus account, I ran the Jaguar F-type Gr.4 in a wet Sarthe race that I could have done only 6 laps in. The no-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair spat out a Pagani invite (never mind I have all the Huyaras I could ever want).

On the GTP account, I got a marginal silver time in the online time trial, then sent my Franken-Focus to Sarthe. It was a wet 4-stop win with FM set to 1 (intermediates/fuel lap 2, wets/fuel lap 3, intermediates/fuel lap 5 and RH tires/no fuel lap 6).

The 4-star Wheel of Despair spewed forth the usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. As I recalculated how many cars I need for engine swaps and began to buy accordingly yesterday, I continued that process today.

Retuned a Super Bee,(used Mr.P’s GTO tune) and ran LeMans twice. Bought another Pantera that I’m saving for that engine swap that’ll probably never happen.:) Also ran a few custom races at Monza with my Group 5 grid. Got a blistering 5k from the wheel.
Wait I won the Coyote 5.0L Mustang engine, should I put it in the Pantera? I just got GT7 (and the PS5 in general) a few weeks ago and have yet to do a swap yet…

Wait I won the Coyote 5.0L Mustang engine, should I put it in the Pantera? I just got GT7 (and the PS5 in general) a few weeks ago and have yet to do a swap yet…
  • These are the swaps for that Coyote:

• Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)
    • DeTomaso Pantera '71
    • Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Back