What did you just do in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter p3bucky
  • 66 comments
  • 3,949 views
Messages
707
United States
Florida
Messages
Kansei-Buck
Simply put, just tell us what you just did in Gran Turismo 6! You could tell about the car you just bought, races you won, online, anything really!

Please try to refrain from posting a lot of pictures. Two pictures per post should be enough (if you absolutely need to post some).

I just raced against my first FXX and Chrome Line Murcielgo in my 15th Anniv. Hauyra :)
 
Finished the National B class races.
 
Last edited:
Purchased the VW Golf R32.. Sounds even worse in this game compared to GT5 :(
 
Finished series 2 at Goodwood.
The SLS GT3 is such a bad/weird car to drive.
 
Just finished the Goodwood Hill Climb with the Ford GT40 MkII. Very controllable for an MR setup. 👍
 
I have just wrapped up the 550 PP World Touring Car Championship, which should unlock the last championship before I get that S licence test
 
I could not control the 15th Anniversary STRATOS to save my life in one event.
 
I bought the recommended car - Honda Fit (which is known as Honda Jazz in my country).

Just drove a customary lap around Brands Hatch & couldn't do much more as didn't have much time.

Shall enjoy the game tonight.
 
Finished series 3 of Goodwood. That GT40 is tricky to drive. It gives you so much leeway to throw it around a bit and then it just snaps. The SLS was rough too. That understeer is kinda hard to deal with although it is very fast
 
grinding for a '90s Japanese car on the Freshman races
 
Finished my first online race. Passed the guy in 4th in the final few corners during a race at GT Arena. :D
 
I cursed at the moon for an hour straight and settled for a bronze on the cone stage--just not worth the stress.

I also bought a 2nd gen mr2. If that car really handled as badly as it does in game, it's a wonder any of us survived the 90's. Admitting defeat, I switched on ASM, won what I bought it for and promptly sold the turd. Damn thing tried to kill me on each and every corner.
 
Last edited:
Just finished the Goodwood Hill Climb with the Ford GT40 MkII. Very controllable for an MR setup. 👍
Yeah that GT40 drove pretty good, was cake after driving that Aston ;)

I finished the 4th set on goodwood, then did the first series in National A group and called it a night. Knees hurting from sitting in that cockpit all day.
 
All golds at Goodwood with no more than 2 tries each... too easy :indiff:
 
Just sneaked a race in my S2000 at trial mountain,XFR was right on my tail 'til the last corner.:)
 
Bought myself a RUF 3400S and an RGT, though they are still standards they look a lot better than they did in GT5. The RGT had a more flat six sounding audio at low revs in GT5 then it does now.
 
Just bought an E92 M3 and painted it some orange pearlescent colour.:D
 
I was just trying to gold the first 2 coffee breaks, all I can get is silver :(. I'm done for the night, been on it all evening,
 
Just a half-hour played so far:





Will probably be starting again soon, and playing till dawn. :D

Good thing it's the weekend!
 
tested the x-bow on willow springs tracks...awesome! still digesting everything though...gonna take my time and enjoy the game
 
Here's me a couple hours ago, I've done a lot since then. I've done the lunar challenges since then

IMG_20131206_191606_zpsfe4c00e1.jpg
 
2xbu.jpg

Wasn't this also in GT5? Also.
xqu1.jpg

Danica Patrick in GT6?
 
..........................
Danica Patrick in GT6?

Well . . .this most certainly is going to upset the 'boys'. :D

@ Bluntified - here's a quick tip, mate - knock your flash off, and if necessary reduce on the exposure (small aperture, or faster speed) and you will improve your shots.
I can't wait for the Lunar Challenge, myself - it's going to be out of this world! :lol: How was the downforce?
 
racing at event called Fighting Muscle in the third race on International B with my Challenger R/T '70.
 
All golds at Goodwood with no more than 2 tries each... too easy :indiff:
Hahahahaha, even the 5-3 one? I finished it after about 31 tries. But I succeeded!

The last thing I've done is bought the Mclaren F1 GTR race car. Looks so awesome.
 
Track prepped an RX-7, flat floors nice rear wing +2inch rims and brought it to 460hp. YAAS
 
Just charged the controller..:lol: ready to go again.:D
 
Back