What did you just do in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter p3bucky
  • 66 comments
  • 3,949 views
Just took my SLS AMG GT3 out for some testing at Ascari, Apricot Hill (nighttime) and Brands Hatch (raining).
 
I just won the first license, and got the "half a second clear" trophy. :D
 
Slammed my scirocco, changed the rims and took a few photos of it
 
drove 2.52 miles on 1 litre of fuel in the GT-R N24:D
 
I spent more time making a list of premium cars I wanted than actually playing the game. :sick:

With 1,200 cars in the game, I didn't want to become overwhelmed by all of the choices.

After making my car shopping list, I ditched the Honda Fit for a Miata after completing the Sunday Cup. I'm still on Novice though.
 
drove 2.52 miles on 1 litre of fuel in the GT-R N24:D
I did 2.49 miles on my second try, could have done more but run out of time.
 
I spent about a good hour or two deciding my first purchase ( take away a FIT, which took me pretty far through the first Two levels/30-something stars) and i had quite a bit of cash on me, so i treated myself & bought an R33. Spent the change widening those wheels,removing that wing, adding that bumper, & tuning adjustables (no powerl/weight upgrades yet, keeps it interesting 👍
 
Tried a few different cars out for the first Matterhorn race in National A. So far the X-Bow seems like a good choice, that track is really tough, so many changes in elevation!
 
Watch the ridiculous ending movie after doing GT championship at first attempt...

Ending movie - the most over the top "name drop" / speech you have ever seen, 7 minutes of name dropping!!!!

Grr...
 
I haven't got GT6 yet, i'm waiting, but the first thing will be buy the Lamborghini Diablo GT2... So pretty!!
800px-LamborghiniDiabloSV.jpg


Can the lambo be repainted??
 
Jus won the GT3 championship from IA events, really enjoyed this one 👍
 
Some burning rubber in swillow spring whit animustang and dodge charger srt.
 
Did the GT300 championship last night, doing the GT500 right now! 👍
 
I have completed national B FR races with the Daytona Coupe, I so love driving that car :bowdown:
 
I just won the GT World Championship and never even won a prize car..
 
Jut checked UPS tracking - again - to see that my copy arrived at the local UPS warehouse at 2:10 this morning (10 hours ago) and hasn't been touched since. So much for Amazon's "guaranteed" delivery by yesterday. 🤬
 
Finally golded the last Goodwood event. X2010 on Goodwood is baddd. :nervous:
 
Finally golded the last Goodwood event. X2010 on Goodwood is baddd. :nervous:
After the Aston 1-77's being brakes made of second hand berets I look forward to it.
 
attempted to take a delta integrale up goodwood with comfort tires in the pooring rain.
 
I just made an F-Bomb

GetAttachment.aspx


2-f-bomb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bought a WRX S206, added adj suspension, brakes and some Orange wheels.
 
Sold the honda fit and purchased a honda civic type r premium.
 
I don't even know, i did a lot.
 
Back