What DLC contact should we expect?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nthusiastt
  • 5 comments
  • 702 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
What kind of DLC should we expect to see? Has anything been gaurenteed? Is there an official site I can visit to find out?
 
I don't think DLC has even been confirmed. if it has, it has only been confirmed in the most general sense; ie that it will happen at some point. There have been no indication as to what DLC might contain, and there is nowhere that you could look to to find out details of it because details have not really been released.
 
I heard Kaz and the team are developing an additional 6 standard vehicles.

I also heard they will sound nothing like their real-life counterparts, will cost $19.95, and be available in late 2014.
 
I heard Kaz and the team are developing an additional 6 standard vehicles.

I also heard they will sound nothing like their real-life counterparts, will cost $19.95, and be available in late 2014.


lolz
 
Yep, this is going nowhere fast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back