What do I do with 4 Xj13 Race Cars '66??

  • Thread starter Thread starter stadti
  • 35 comments
  • 3,264 views
Messages
259
Messages
stadti
I just received my fourth Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '69 and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it.
I bought my first one for my old race car collection sometimes in december (which was plain stupid as I see it now), then got one some weeks later with a 1000 ticket and one with a lvl something ticket and now I have won one in a-spec.

Do you guys have any clue what I can do with them? How to get any benefit out of them? Turn them to credits or do something else with them?
 
Last edited:
stadti
I just received my fourth Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '69 and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it.
I bought my first one for my old race car collection sometimes in december (which was plain stupid as I see it now), then got one some weeks later with a 1000 ticket and one with a lvl something ticket and now I have won one in a-spec.

Do you guys have any clue what I can do with them? How to get any benefit out of them? Turn them to credits or do something else with them?

You should paint and tune them differently
 
stadti
I just received my fourth Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '69 and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it.
I bought my first one for my old race car collection sometimes in december (which was plain stupid as I see it now), then got one some weeks later with a 1000 ticket and one with a lvl something ticket and now I have won one in a-spec.

Do you guys have any clue what I can do with them? How to get any benefit out of them? Turn them to credits or do something else with them?

Are any of them in ticket form?
 
Nope, because if they were I had no problem and could trade them. :(
 
Nope, because if they were I had no problem and could trade them. :(

Wait, you're saying cars in their ticket form can still be traded even if they exceed the trading limit? :odd:

I never tried, but I don't think it's possible.
 
You should paint and tune them differently

This is a good idea!
You should have 3 different cars, but one 0-mile "museum edition"
1.A setup optimized for top speed
2.A setup for cornering
3.A car used for online racing (bound to get hit, then chasis rebuild needed sooner)
4.A "Museum Model" that never gets driven, and shared on online status so that others can borrow it:tup:
 
Arent they from 1966
 
Well my b-spec bob is just driving, but I'm pretty sure they are from 1969. But I wouldn't bet my life on that.
 
Just to clear the air here, cars that are untradeable, are untradeable. no matter if they're in your garage or on the truck in ticket form, you still can't trade them. The only thing you can trade are tickets which 'might' get you that car: ie, level 21 ticket, 1000 ticket, 67 birthday ticket ect. but it's a crapshoot and doesn't guarantee that specific car.

That being said, I like the idea of the different color and tune option.

Oh, and the Jag is a '66 for sure :sly:
 
Thanks for the correction of the year.

My maybe I'll use the different colour/settings idea.

One specially tuned race car for the ring seems to be a good idea.

Maybe also one in gold chrome and one in silver chrome with 0 mileage.

Well thank you for this idea anyway.
 
Share one for your poor friends.
 
Well it's a shame I know, but I have no friends who play actively GT5, as I filled up my friends list with COD players which I mostly know in rl. Some of them do play from time to time, but that are just 2-5 people and they stick to b-spec.
 
Well it's a shame I know, but I have no friends who play actively GT5, as I filled up my friends list with COD players which I mostly know in rl. Some of them do play from time to time, but that are just 2-5 people and they stick to b-spec.
.

Give away free paint, you will make tons of friends.:lol:
 
I can gift FGTand both F1 cars the F10 and F2007 so if any 1s up 4 trade let me know please
 
Well it's a shame I know, but I have no friends who play actively GT5, as I filled up my friends list with COD players which I mostly know in rl.

Haha, that sounds exactly like me!
 
I just received my fourth Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '69 and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it.
I bought my first one for my old race car collection sometimes in december (which was plain stupid as I see it now), then got one some weeks later with a 1000 ticket and one with a lvl something ticket and now I have won one in a-spec.

Do you guys have any clue what I can do with them? How to get any benefit out of them? Turn them to credits or do something else with them?

Ill trade with you for one of them
 
1) All out racer
2) Drifter
3) Paint it something ridiculous
4) All original.

Bad luck, mate.
 
paint it matte pink.

something like this?

5588462241_cb264d1da8_b.jpg


This will be my ring jag. Na just kidding, any more recommendations?
 
I can gift FGTand both F1 cars the F10 and F2007 so if any 1s up 4 trade let me know please

you may want to edit this post bud, since none of those cars are tradeable.
A level 24 ticket, however, can be traded and yield one of these three cars.
 
i woul;d be glad for one of these please. i have very few nice cars and not alot of money,.,., your kind help..
my ps network online is ibelieve mymymy321, any donations welcome.. thx
 
i woul;d be glad for one of these please. i have very few nice cars and not alot of money,.,., your kind help..
my ps network online is ibelieve mymymy321, any donations welcome.. thx

Dude that's exactly why I made this threat, because those car is not tradeable. That's why I can find some other funny way to use the same car 4 times (matte pink -.- another bad idea) or delete them. That is all I can do.
 
something like this?

5588462241_cb264d1da8_b.jpg


This will be my ring jag. Na just kidding, any more recommendations?

That is probably the most offensive picture I have ever seen. :nervous:
 
.. matte pink -.- another bad idea ..

That is probably the most offensive picture I have ever seen. :nervous:

You are absolutely right about that, however I was foresighted enough to back up my savefile before colouring the car :dopey:

Anymore ridiclouse or funny thoughts about a XJ13 you would never do with your own?
 
Paint It Rosso Corsa and pretend it's another ferrari?
 
I actually don't think the matte pink is bright enough, passionate pink anyone? :D
 
something like this?

5588462241_cb264d1da8_b.jpg


This will be my ring jag. Na just kidding, any more recommendations?

This is outrageous!

Whoever made this is in my blacklist now.
 
Back