What do I do with 4 Xj13 Race Cars '66??

  • Thread starter Thread starter stadti
  • 35 comments
  • 3,272 views
I got a use for your Jags. Join our GT Classics Series next spring. Most of us used the 66 Jag in the series. It's a blast to drive and the engine sounds sweet.
 
Lucky you, I have two of them, one green and one in white (for now). I would do what some of the above said, different tunes and different paint jobs.
 
This is outrageous!

Whoever made this is in my blacklist now.

How can you put someone on your blacklist when you don't know who it is? However I'm perfectly sure you'll find that out if you read previous posts ;)
 
This is a good idea!
You should have 3 different cars, but one 0-mile "museum edition"
1.A setup optimized for top speed
2.A setup for cornering
3.A car used for online racing (bound to get hit, then chasis rebuild needed sooner)
4.A "Museum Model" that never gets driven, and shared on online status so that others can borrow it:tup:
I have 3 XJ13 Race Cars myself and did something similar. This is the most beautiful car in the game in my opinion.

First Car: Original XJ13 is my Museum Model, has 0 miles and no switches..

Second Car: Painted "Moonraker Black" and fully tuned for racing on any track.

third Car: Painted chrome silver and is used for...wait.... Drag Racing. Please dont judge/bash me, it kills old Muscle!

I have done this with other cars Including the 330 P4, Mark IV, the Alfa and GT40 Race Car for example...
 
If your planning on painting them make sure one is white. The car is beautiful in white.
 
Most cars look gorgeous in white with black wheels and carbon wings. I'll post some pics of the result later after b-spec is done.
 
Last edited:
Back