X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Apr 29, 2004 #31 Thanks Eliseracer. I tried your site Mr Dictionary, it was great you can see i have improved already. Look, no slangs or abbrv. LOL
Thanks Eliseracer. I tried your site Mr Dictionary, it was great you can see i have improved already. Look, no slangs or abbrv. LOL
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,470 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Apr 29, 2004 #32 Originally posted by retsmah Mercedes makes several cars in that class, extremely powerful and heavy. There's the SLR, then probably at least two or three more that I can't remember the names of. Click to expand... None of them are in that category, they are all GT's and luxury saloons, some may hit 200Mph but thats not in the same class.
Originally posted by retsmah Mercedes makes several cars in that class, extremely powerful and heavy. There's the SLR, then probably at least two or three more that I can't remember the names of. Click to expand... None of them are in that category, they are all GT's and luxury saloons, some may hit 200Mph but thats not in the same class.