Kratos_Q8 Messages 261 Messages Kratos_Q8 Apr 18, 2011 #1 i predict its american muscle car event but im hoping for a super GT event with tracks other than the ones in the extreme series
i predict its american muscle car event but im hoping for a super GT event with tracks other than the ones in the extreme series
VINCE__ Redneck Extraordinaire Premium Messages 838 Tennessee Apr 18, 2011 #2 I predict this thread will get the ban hammer.
adeadsnipermatt Messages 1,735 Orlando FL Messages MontalvoMC Messages MontalvoMC Apr 18, 2011 #3 VINCE__ I predict this thread will get the ban hammer. Click to expand... Negative Nancy I see. If you not a moderator don't police the forums they can moderate the forums themselves. On topic I hope for a Super GT too tho.
VINCE__ I predict this thread will get the ban hammer. Click to expand... Negative Nancy I see. If you not a moderator don't police the forums they can moderate the forums themselves. On topic I hope for a Super GT too tho.
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Apr 18, 2011 #4 I personally don't see anymore seasonal events. They don't seem to have a date for when they expire. Looks like they're permanent.
I personally don't see anymore seasonal events. They don't seem to have a date for when they expire. Looks like they're permanent.
T Throck Messages 36 Messages Hashbar_trippin Apr 18, 2011 #5 I would love to see a rally seasonal event so I can finally do what I've wanted to do since day 1... grind rally for cash. Make it happen Kaz!
I would love to see a rally seasonal event so I can finally do what I've wanted to do since day 1... grind rally for cash. Make it happen Kaz!
Shmorgusborg Messages 612 Messages Shmorgusborg Apr 18, 2011 #6 VINCE__ I predict this thread will get the ban hammer. Click to expand... Wow dude, you should be a little more rude next time you respond to someones post. ----------------------------------- To the OP questions, I don't know, but I do hope it will be awesome!
VINCE__ I predict this thread will get the ban hammer. Click to expand... Wow dude, you should be a little more rude next time you respond to someones post. ----------------------------------- To the OP questions, I don't know, but I do hope it will be awesome!
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Apr 18, 2011 #8 We do not need MORE wishlists around here. You will know what the next seasonal event is when it is posted. Wildly speculating what they will be is a waste of bandwidth. Thank you CLOSED
We do not need MORE wishlists around here. You will know what the next seasonal event is when it is posted. Wildly speculating what they will be is a waste of bandwidth. Thank you CLOSED