What do you think about Racing Gear item?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 45 comments
  • 4,459 views
this may be a stupid question, but how do you dress your driver in the gear?

In the GT Life Menu, click on your profile picture. Your driver will be shown, rotating slowly and at the bottom you will see the option to either choose your driver's outfit or have it selected randomly.
 
In the GT Life Menu, click on your profile picture. Your driver will be shown, rotating slowly and at the bottom you will see the option to either choose your driver's outfit or have it selected randomly.
thanks, I'll give it a try.
 
Though I find one thing missing in these great suits and helmets. Where's the manufacturer outfits? I'd like to have a matching outfit like my pit crew. I would love to have a BMW racing suit. Anyone else think of this?
 
Though I find one thing missing in these great suits and helmets. Where's the manufacturer outfits? I'd like to have a matching outfit like my pit crew. I would love to have a BMW racing suit. Anyone else think of this?
👍

Nice Idea, perhaps an option for a "Team" Racing Outfit, for you "A" Spec & all of your "B" Spec Bobs. With an option to all have the same Helmet design or keep them individual. 💡

But as so many have already said, these "new" Racing Helmets & Suits are minor details, something to add to an already great game.....as an afterthought.

IMHO PD should be spending 100% of its time & effort on improving the main features of the game / gameplay. :grumpy:

Basher
 
What are these main features that need to be improved that people are talking about? I see nothing wrong with the game other then the few premium cars with some errors and glitches.

Anyways back on topic. Something else involving the racing suit and helmets. I wish you could also collect gloves. Sometimes I just don't like the colour they are and it can be quite distracting when driving in cockpit mode. For example, I have a white and green outfit I'd like to wear but the green gloves are very distracting for they're like a lime green colour. How annoying.
 
Instead of making this stupid useless ****, they should improve the game by fixing the bugs, and adding cars and tracks! We dont want to collect frekin driving cloth? we want to ****ing drive!

+1:tup:👍
 
It's pretty cool.. And a personal achievement to own all as well as to search around my garage for a convertible that when I play replays after races can best show the suits I chosen.my best choice so far Is a 2j.
 
Instead of making this stupid useless ****, they should improve the game by fixing the bugs, and adding cars and tracks! We dont want to collect frekin driving cloth? we want to ****ing drive!

👍
 
I think the suit collection was fun to collect and I would ike to see some bug fixes, but I got all the suits and helmets anyway so back to the racing e.t.c for me :lol:
 
Instead of making this stupid useless ****, they should improve the game by fixing the bugs, and adding cars and tracks! We dont want to collect frekin driving cloth? we want to ****ing drive!

👎
 
LOVE it! That's what I think. Otherwise... I'd lovingly wear my generic racing suit. In the past, I've always thought that the Riding Gear from Tourist Trophy could be a hint towards what GT5 COULD offer. Now with the 1.10 update, you can get Racing Gear and Racing Helmets. Still looking for a dream racing suit for me to wear in GT5, but I do love the selection of Racing Gear. So I absolutely love this. How can you not love picking out Racing Gear? Do you WANT to look generic in GT5 (for those who dislike the Racing Gear deal)?
 
I could care less about them. I'm in it to have fun driving all the various makes and models of cars on the different tracks ...... not to win a fashion show or seeing how spiffy your driver can look.
 
LOVE it! That's what I think. Otherwise... I'd lovingly wear my generic racing suit. In the past, I've always thought that the Riding Gear from Tourist Trophy could be a hint towards what GT5 COULD offer. Now with the 1.10 update, you can get Racing Gear and Racing Helmets. Still looking for a dream racing suit for me to wear in GT5, but I do love the selection of Racing Gear. So I absolutely love this. How can you not love picking out Racing Gear? Do you WANT to look generic in GT5 (for those who dislike the Racing Gear deal)?

Yeah, man. Having over 600 helmets and suits will make choices so hard. :sick:
So I just pick a suit/helmet that matches the car I'm going to drive in order to decide.

And I love it. Trying to collect them all has ironically made me want to play GT5 more.
 
I really like this addidtion. Though one may say its an irrelevant feature not affecting your gameplay, I think it's nice to obtain a reward other than money for winning the seasonals.

Additionally it helps me in the photomode section. Before the introduction of suits I often felt sorry for my initial, unchangable choice of color which didn't fit to the specific car I wanted to photograph.
 
Nicksfix
I could care less about them. I'm in it to have fun driving all the various makes and models of cars on the different tracks ...... not to win a fashion show or seeing how spiffy your driver can look.

Amen brother/sister! And a Stevie fan, too. You're all right in my book!
 
I couldn't careless.

Absolute useless drivel.

JMO.

Myrhoej20, you tell em Hoss.

GT5 must be the shoppers, collectors, GT edition.
 
Back