Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Apr 26, 2004 #94 Originally posted by milefile So nobody is going anywhere this summer? Come on, somebody must be taking a trip. Click to expand... I'm traveling to New Brunswick to go golfing. Awesome. I bet it'll be in the seventies there. Shirley Manson is one of the few female vocalists I can stand. I couldn't care less about her look since it has zilch to do with music. She still wants me bad.
Originally posted by milefile So nobody is going anywhere this summer? Come on, somebody must be taking a trip. Click to expand... I'm traveling to New Brunswick to go golfing. Awesome. I bet it'll be in the seventies there. Shirley Manson is one of the few female vocalists I can stand. I couldn't care less about her look since it has zilch to do with music. She still wants me bad.
Rumple Foreskin Messages 9,899 Apr 26, 2004 #95 I really can't stand her looks or her music. She just doesn't do anything for me. I am more into the 'slutty' look as opposed to the 'grunge' look.
I really can't stand her looks or her music. She just doesn't do anything for me. I am more into the 'slutty' look as opposed to the 'grunge' look.