What do you think about Shirley Manson?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 95 comments
  • 3,679 views

Yeah, that and footie.

Although anything but Nascar, even tractor pulling is more interesting than that.

Actually tractor pulling is pretty awesome, some of those beasts have two helecoptor turbines instead of engines.
 
Tractor pulling is dope. : ) Also Swanp racing is cool to watch : )
 

What the hell is a Swanp?
Is that what you have in Flo-re-dah?
 
Yup. . . It is pretty cool. . . Hell even lawn mower racing is more interesting. . .
 

I hear you can stick a B16 in those *****es. :D
 
how about a B18 C5 : )
 
Hey, your need for trying to keep this thread off-topic is so obvious it can be felt from light years.

Despite your tries, there were some people that were on-topic.

Therefore, you got PWN'D

In the scale of 1/10 for lameness, you all score 10.
 

Can I be PWN'D, I hate being rejected.

What does PWN'D mean? I looked it up in the dictionary and it wasn't there.
 
No you can't. . . sorry RI , you have been left out. . . : (
 
What is the topic about anyway?

Do you need help with courting this Shirley?
 
Nah, just pwning Shirley apparently. . .
 
I felt from light years away that this thread was off topic.

Now you may be wondering, "Where could milefile have been that was lightyears away?"

Wouldn't you like to know... :odd:
 
Originally posted by miata13B
No you can't. . . sorry RI , you have been left out. . . : (


Does it help that I have a signature that involves 'poos' and a certain Australian GTP member?
 
I was going to ask you about that. . . WTF???
 
Originally posted by milefile
I felt from light years away that this thread was off topic.

Now you may be wondering, "Where could milefile have been that was lightyears away?"

Wouldn't you like to know... :odd:

Nope it wasn't off-topic!

It is ok if you didn't understand what I said. Don't kill your brain.
 
So, did you create the thread because you're genuinely interested or because you want to argue with milefile?

Just asking...
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I was going to ask you about that. . . WTF???


Apparently he wanted to go and do a poos, but he was unable to.

Don't ask me why he told us, well you could but he's asleep or on the toilet or something.

It's because Terecel always posts the most awesome and relevant topics. 👍
 
So exactly how could you see something light years away if the earth does not even cover that distance?
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot

Apparently he wanted to go and do a poos, but he was unable to.

Don't ask me why he told us, well you could but he's asleep or on the toilet or something.

It's because Terecel always posts the most awesome and relevant topics. 👍
Excellent topic : )

Looks like I missed an interesting evening last night then : )
 
Originally posted by miata13B
So exactly how could you see something light years away if the earth does not even cover that distance?

It was just an expression. Kill me slow.
 
With a knife or Chinesse Water Torture? Take your pick.
 
only if it is from Kangaroos : )
 
Aussies don't do poo's.
 
sounds like a case of sucks to be you. . .
 
Back