What do you think about Shirley Manson?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 95 comments
  • 3,679 views
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Now, who the hell are you? I see you are another one of those users with tasteless nicknames. I am just shocked at your originality.

Please, return to n00bville.
Actually, 911 is well respected here compared to you.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Now, who the hell are you? I see you are another one of those users with tasteless nicknames. I am just shocked at your originality.

Please, return to n00bville.

n00bville eh? (Insert comedy here)

You're the egomaniac who has to put "Milefile pwned by TD" in your signature. Just because you write it does not mean it's true you know?

I probably have more respect on here than you. I don't go round making countless pointless threads and arguing with members like Milefile who has a lot of respect.
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Yup you figured it out, I am horrible with girlfriends. I am horrible in relationships, and the is why the difference between you and me is A good education, A good paying job, A beautiful house, Two cars, 5 bank accounts, two dogs, A loving family, oh yeah A girlfriend, the fact I can smile everyday after and before work, A childhood I have no regrets about, and a good amount of friends I can trust. Yup I am the pathetic one. . .

And you forgot to admit that you are horrible at taking hits. Your girlfriend leaves out of town, and you whine it all over the Rumble Strip.

Now see, how sad are you. You are so getting pwn'd that you have to escape with the "I have a better job, two dogs, a loving family...:lol: "

Psstt....good education. I doubt how you can get good education in the United States.

I guess I am gonna have to add another username to the list.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
n00bville eh? (Insert comedy here)

You're the egomaniac who has to put "Milefile pwned by TD" in your signature. Just because you write it does not mean it's true you know?

I probably have more respect on here than you. I don't go round making countless pointless threads and arguing with members like Milefile who has a lot of respect.

Yeah, because getting respect on a message board is what every human being desires most on his life. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah actually I am taking a two to three month leave of absence to go on the Cruise with Kristen. BTW, she actually proposed to me right before she left, when she comes back I am going to make it official with her, got the engagement ring picked out and all. The cruise leaves San Juan, Puerto Rico and goes to Aruba (sp.) St. Thomas and a few other places over the course of the week. Best part about it is that it will be fairly cheap compared to what most pay on the cruise.

Excellent. That sounds awesome. I've never been on a cruise, but I've wanted to take the Alaska Inner Passage cruise for a long time.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
I guess I am gonna have to add another username to the list.
Yup I guess so in your little microcosm you call your life.
 
Originally posted by milefile
Excellent. That sounds awesome. I've never been on a cruise, but I've wanted to take the Alaska Inner Passage cruise for a long time.
Hey if you have more vacation until September, let me know, Kristen can get you on the cruise from San Juan for $120 with an upgrade per person. It is hard to beat that deal : )
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Yup I guess so in your little microcosm you call your life.

Unlike you, my actual life revolves around the outside world, not on gtp.

Bah, I am so tired with talking with ignorants here. I need something to eat. Pwning fools has made me hungry.
 
Man... some people's dillusional take on things is absolutely embarasing and pitiful, especially when it's totally transparent and predictable.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Unlike you, my actual life revolves around the outside world, not on gtp.

Bah, I am so tired with talking with ignorants here. I need something to eat. Pwning fools has made me hungry.

Then do us all a favour and go to your "outside world" instead of "pwning" us on here.

Bye now.

Go on.

Bye.
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Unlike you, my actual life revolves around the outside world, not on gtp.
How does mine revolve around GTP??? Becuase I am on it for 8 hours a day when I am at work??? I hardly ever get on GTP when I am out of work. When was the last time I was on GTP for anything over 10 to 20 minutes on a weekend? on a weekeday outside of work? I can answer the second for you, last night while I was chatting to my life long friend out in Japan. That is 20 years of friendship in which we grew up together. Now, What is this life I have that revovles around GTP???
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Now, who the hell are you? I see you are another one of those users with tasteless nicknames. I am just shocked at your originality.
How does 911 carrera differ from tercel driver in the originality stakes?

At least a 911 is a good car.
 
Originally posted by milefile
So nobody is going anywhere this summer? Come on, somebody must be taking a trip.

I may head to the netherlands or spain, havent decied.
 
Milefile is pwn'd by TD.

Heh. At least it is a change from your usual "rebuke" Terse,

- "You are so pathetic"
- "You guys are so pathetic"
- "You guys are all so pathetic"
- "That is a pathetic response"
- "I had to copy and paste from Dictionary.com to spell pathetic"
- ...

Oh and I am toying with going to Perth in December 👍
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Oh and I am toying with going to Perth in December 👍
What one? Our cold one or their warm one?
 
Perth Australia 👍 Is there a Perth, Scotland?
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Perth Australia 👍 Is there a Perth, Scotland?
Yup. Where do you think they nicked the name from? :D

That's a wise choice anyway. I wouldn't want to be in our Perth in December. The brass monkeys create quite a racket. :)
 
Heh. I have family in Perth (AUS) so I could leech off them for accommodation. 👍

I would love to travel to Ireland and Scotland one day though.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Heh. I have family in Perth (AUS) so I could leech off them for accommodation. 👍

I would love to travel to Ireland and Scotland one day though.

Who gives a **** about your family. Stay on-topic or eject.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Heh. I have family in Perth (AUS) so I could leech off them for accommodation. 👍

I would love to travel to Ireland and Scotland one day though.
I have always wanted to go to AUS. Never have been to Ireland or Scotland either, but I plan on going to all of those places once : )
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I have always wanted to go to AUS. Never have been to Ireland or Scotland either, but I plan on going to all of those places once : )


I wouldn't mind going to AUS either, or maybe NZ. Well whichever has less things likely of killing meh.

None of you want to come to England. :(
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot

I wouldn't mind going to AUS either, or maybe NZ. Well whichever has less things likely of killing meh.

None of you want to come to England. :(
I'll come out to England. . . I'll bring a few friends too : ) You are gonna take us to all the pubs right?
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I'll come out to England. . . I'll bring a few friends too : ) You are gonna take us to all the pubs right?


Haha, yeah.
The odd thing is we mainly go to Irish pubs, mainly because allot of my mates are Irish/semmi Irish. Well take ya down Camden, where all the wierdos go. :D
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot

Haha, yeah.
The odd thing is we mainly go to Irish pubs, mainly because allot of my mates are Irish/semmi Irish. Well take ya down Camden, where all the wierdos go. :D
Just as long as you don't take me to any anti-american place. . . I truly don't want to get into a bar brawl :lol:
 

No spot of light football hooliganism?
 
Maybe some missing teeth? I like Football. . . At least they run for over 45 minutes : ) not like our football that runs around like a ballet in spandex and stops plays every 10 seconds. . .
 

My only experience of American football was this years superbowl, it was enjoyable to watch. Kinda like slower paced rugby.
 
Auto Racing is the only true sport to watch : )
 
Back