What do you think of my model so far?

• Thread starter rjensen11
  • 51 comments
I like it! I know it takes an extreem amount of time and energy to do what your doing. Is everything from scratch? What caught my attention was the ears...., did you "barrow" them from anywhere?

Are you going to use individual objects for the body parts? Ever consider adding a skeleton to the model that could later be used for movement points?

I especially like the black eyes! ;)

:cheers:

Pako, as of now, all of the parts, except for the eyes and the hair, is one object. Once I get the skin and the structure all set up, I'll add a skeletal system for the model and see how she works:) I have the legs and the feet now, and all that's really left, other than the hair, is details, details, details. I noticed, however, that the head is REALLY large in comparison to the rest of the body, so I'm going to have a field day trying to get everything in proportion. I WOULD use the scale option(it resizes things by either shrinking or expanding by the axii) but if I do use it, it moves the coordinates of the object from the middle, which I can understand, but it makes it impossible to line the parts back up on the proper axis so the objects don't overlap or have any gaps.

The eyes are suppose to be blue, and you can see that in the proper lighting, but I suppose I don't have any of those pictures posted.

Wish me luck! I'll post another picture once I get the objects all proportioned!
P.S. I hate building arms, I decided. And I wish that I could add a muscle system in this model.... Wait, maybe I don't, it would be a lot of work.... but then again, it would look soooooo cool, especially when it's animated:D

I'm getting closer! I don't know how to get the hips/buttocks to look well, but I don't think it's horrid. Here's what I have so far. Please note that I still have yet to do the chest, facial details, legs, and arms(I worked on them a little, but jeese it's hard!)

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 51
Oh it's harder than anything I've done on my computer. Right now, I'm working on the buttocks, using a picture to the side as a reference. Note: I am only using this as a reference for artistic purposes, not any provocative purposes(and I'm dead serious!). If you feel mature enough to enter without going crazy, and you won't get in trouble(or at caught), here's the image I'm using as reference: http://www.fineart.sk/posture20.jpg

The website there has many good posture references and body outlines(Like the back/front view and the left/right view of the torso, legs, abdomen, etc)

Well, it's multiple pictures, a User(perspective), Front, Back, and Left views. What do you think? I know I still have to work on the legs and arms, then possibly the waistline, so what do you all think? Please try to view this images as a base for a model, which will later be clothed.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 42
She has one of those african tribe racks. And her ass is flat.

Heh, no, it looks good. The head seems a bit big compared to the rest of the body I think.

Originally posted by Belda_Da_Hun
one boob looks alot bigger than the other, but i think your donig a great job.
It's from the perspective. Both halves are completely the same, just mirrored. Thanks for the compliments!

hehe i got started just by playing ghost recon, got bored with the maps that were there and tried making a few from scratch.
right now im working on just modeling. igor was too unstable for most of anything to load without everything being just perfect. i cant wait till i can get atleast somewhat good at making the faces.
they always look like a downs syndrome person when im done with it. good job on the face btw. she looks more like an amazon warrior with that kinda hair

here is the torso i have so far
havnt really had the time yet to add the legs and the arms.
but here is the start of what im working on
i figure after i get the body done then i work on what she needs to look like in the head.

Attachments

• woman copy.gif
    woman copy.gif
    23.8 KB · Views: 44
Well, I think I'm going to create a NEW model now, but I'll keep the old one I was working on as a backup incase I decide that it's better than anything newer. I also found a new tutorial, and since I found it to be a pain that I couldn't save it locally, I decided to copy what I could and compile it to my liking. So I took all of the text and the images, made an .html file out of all of the files and info, and compressed it as a .exe file, so if you wish to download it, you can try off of one of my servers. I'm trying to get it on Freeservers.com, but we'll see how the filesize limits work there. The file is 1680KB, but that's including the .html file, the .txt file, and all 33 images or so.

*Followup:

Because of the filesize limits, I couldn't upload it all as one file. To solve this problem, click on the link to the tutorial, then just go to File then Save As, and make sure you choose the type as Web Page (Complete), otherwise it won't save the pictures as well.

http://urbancenter.4t.com/tut.html

Damn, I lost my crosswinds account! That was a nice account while it lasted.... unlimited filesizes, unlimited bandwidth.... I'll miss that formerly-free website.....

Latest Posts

Back