What do you think of the menu music ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 11 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
1,119
I think that most of the in game music is fine ie menus, prize car screens etc

But the music that is on the license screen is very depressing. It probably just indicates what is beyond that screen.
 
lol...:lol: I think you might be right...but in GT4 I hope that they have a function where you can input your own playlists through the internet...
 
or is it all online..? from what i heard form polyphony the company inverntor said that they have included somwe online componets but they said only downloafing cars or something..( downloading cars is for lazy poeple who can't earn them :D ) but anyway the point is the GT4 both online and offline or just online..?
 
Originally posted by Total_turbo
or is it all online..? from what i heard form polyphony the company inverntor said that they have included somwe online componets but they said only downloafing cars or something..( downloading cars is for lazy poeple who can't earn them :D ) but anyway the point is the GT4 both online and offline or just online..?

Most quotes talk about the inclusion of online components. Just what components who knows ?

Downloading cars is no more for lazy people than buying them. How many cars have you bought Total-turbo ?
 
yea I think there is offline stuff...but it would be cool if you could load your own playlists onto GT4
 
Originally posted by gumpy
I think that most of the in game music is fine ie menus, prize car screens etc

But the music that is on the license screen is very depressing. It probably just indicates what is beyond that screen.

I like all the menu music, especially the music when you are in your garage.

Mind you I used to have all the menu music from Gt2 and Gt3 on CD.

Then I lost it. :(
 
I have the menu music turned off. I also turn off the music for racing.
 
sometimes I only tuen off the music so I can hear the engine more clear...
 
Engine Noise for racing,... music for replays (Kick-start My Heart and Turbo Lover)
 
I think only 1 decent song is in the game, 99 red balloons by Goldfinger. I like Lenny Kravitz but the remix ruins it. I dont like the menu music so much. I dunno i really really like the GT2 music, it was great.
 
Back