What do you think will be the 'main theme' car for this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 109 comments
  • 10,970 views
It will be a picture of a Lamborghini and a Porsche racing at SPA!!!!:)👍👍
 
I still think it will be the GTR again, but this time in a different angle. I just watched that Japanese promo of GT5 and Kazunori is using the GTR again.

that was a promo of gt5p not GT5
 
something like this,as an intro movie,perhaps ?

PFL.jpg

Like this...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115500
 
well first of all, all the car themes since gt4 were built from the help of PD.
>For instance PD designed the GT-R's multifunction display.
>Gt by Citroen was majority built by PD
> FORD GT was Kazunori Yamauchi's favorite car
so GT5 might be a ferrari since its new to GT
 
Maserati granturismo.
 
That Porsche was only available by hacking code, and it wasn't complete either you had to hybrid it.

I am not suprised code for the GT3 was in there considering KY owns a 996 GT3.


Oh and please use the edit button rather than double posting all the time.
 
That Porsche was only available by hacking code, and it wasn't complete either you had to hybrid it.

I am not suprised code for the GT3 was in there considering KY owns a 996 GT3.


Oh and please use the edit button rather than double posting all the time.
ROGR:tup:
 
I think Polyphony will help on a Nismo kit for the Nissan 370Z just like they did for the 350Z. And therefore i got the feeling that the Nissan or the Nismo 370Z will be the main theme car for GT5.
 
There already is a 370Z Nismo model, not sure if PD helped with kit design this time though.
 
since ferrari is new to GT series.. i think the classic and still hard to beat F40 would make a great theme for this awesome game!
 
I think a good car to be the "theme" car for GT5 would be the Corvette Z06... but the GTR is a nice theme car to choose from.
 
Prologue has the GTR.. why reuse it?

I would say .. since it's a car bible game.. include background of car logos. Or pure white cover with GT5 on it.
 
Exactly. Keep it simple, but maybe a silver background which fades into black. Or maybe a long road which fades in to the black.
 
The NEW GTR of course
 
Exactly. Keep it simple, but maybe a silver background which fades into black. Or maybe a long road which fades in to the black.

Yeah I would prefer to see some road or track. That way every car companies leaves happy that no one make it into the cover.. unless Nissan or Ferrari pays PD big bucks so they can be featured on the cover.
 
Cover: Ferrari F430
Theme: Audi R10 TDI

Wouldn't it be the R15 since that is the newest.

Anyways I think it will be the R8.
 
we should add a poll to this discussion:
R8
ZO6
GTR
etc.
 
I got a few ideas its probably gonna be the GTR Spec V, But GT5 is coming out after oktober (tokyo motor show) .So it could also be the production LF-A or the AE86/toyobaru.
 
Well it will for sure be Japanese... likely the SpecV.
 
actually, it could be the 370Z
If this happens I'll probably cut myself.

There is nothing uglier than a 350 or 370 Z, NOTHING.

btw what was the car on the cover of the North American version of GT3? I always thought it was a honda civic or something.
 
The successor to the Ferrari F430 - the F142 or F500 or whatever it is they are calling it this week.
 
I'm not sure what it will be, but I'd say it WON'T BE the GTByCitroen. The car was a hype for GT5P and Citroen, but it won't be big in GT5
 
Back