What do you think will be the 'main theme' car for this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 109 comments
  • 10,970 views
I'm going to guess it'll be either one of these 3:

Nissan GT-R
Citroen GT
Ferrari 599
 
I am pretty sure its going to be the one of these - NISSAN GTR SPEC - V
- AUDI R8
- CITROEN GT
 
I think it might be the Mercedes SLS ;) lol
 
I agree SLS and maybe Kaz's R35 GTR.
 
Obvious troll is obvious.
 
I thought it had been confirmed as the SLS?
 
I thought it had been confirmed as the SLS?

The guys are joking, buddy. :lol:

What really surprises me, it's the effort put in searching such thread and bumping it with a joke....Awesome. 👍

+rep.
 
The main theme is... Kaz 's perfectionism. Kaz's photo should be on the cover. Kaz, there will be no perfect game.
 
The main theme is... Kaz 's perfectionism. Kaz's photo should be on the cover. Kaz, there will be no perfect game.

He's the face of GT5!!:lol:
 
Personally, I'd just make the cover a plan carbon fibre effect, with a big GT5 logo in metallic blue, red and silver. Nothing else on it, just the logo and other necessary branding/legal elements. Meh, could look a bit dull, but the game inside is what counts!
 
Personally, I'd just make the cover a plan carbon fibre effect, with a big GT5 logo in metallic blue, red and silver. Nothing else on it, just the logo and other necessary branding/legal elements. Meh, could look a bit dull, but the game inside is what counts!

Like your avatar?
 
Like your avatar?
Haha, I guess, yeah! Literally, a plain textured carbon fibre effect front, with the logo in shiy metallic. I think the simplicity of it would really make it stand out, but I know we'll get some kind of car on the cover, if not the SLS!
 
Haha, I guess, yeah! Literally, a plain textured carbon fibre effect front, with the logo in shiy metallic. I think the simplicity of it would really make it stand out, but I know we'll get some kind of car on the cover, if not the SLS!

I am pretty sure Mercedes has put a lot of money in the SLS-GT thingy and i think its gonna be the cover car
 
Personally, I'd just make the cover a plan carbon fibre effect, with a big GT5 logo in metallic blue, red and silver. Nothing else on it, just the logo and other necessary branding/legal elements. Meh, could look a bit dull, but the game inside is what counts!

I like the carbon fibre option, and since this is a pointless discussion anyway ( already been signed of ) I'll add to your suggestion if you don't mind.
So, carbonfibre case with a big GT5 logo in brushed aluminium on the front and on the backside a red starter button which, when pushed opens the case.
On the inside you'll find more brushed aluminium and a booklet covered in stitched dark brown leather with an embossed GT logo.
Of course when opened you're greeted with a subtle scent combining burned rubber and high-octane petrol which can only be described as Essence of GT.
The disk itself will feature all brand logo's featured in the game in hologram form and, well I will stop now.......:D
 
I like the carbon fibre option, and since this is a pointless discussion anyway ( already been signed of ) I'll add to your suggestion if you don't mind.
So, carbonfibre case with a big GT5 logo in brushed aluminium on the front and on the backside a red starter button which, when pushed opens the case.
On the inside you'll find more brushed aluminium and a booklet covered in stitched dark brown leather with an embossed GT logo.
Of course when opened you're greeted with a subtle scent combining burned rubber and high-octane petrol which can only be described as Essence of GT.
The disk itself will feature all brand logo's featured in the game in hologram form and, well I will stop now.......:D
By all means, add away! Some nice ideas there 👍
 
EDIT: Nevermind... Wen't back and read what was on the end of page 5.
 
I like the carbon fibre option, and since this is a pointless discussion anyway ( already been signed of ) I'll add to your suggestion if you don't mind.
So, carbonfibre case with a big GT5 logo in brushed aluminium on the front and on the backside a red starter button which, when pushed opens the case.
On the inside you'll find more brushed aluminium and a booklet covered in stitched dark brown leather with an embossed GT logo.
Of course when opened you're greeted with a subtle scent combining burned rubber and high-octane petrol which can only be described as Essence of GT.
The disk itself will feature all brand logo's featured in the game in hologram form and, well I will stop now.......:D

Very,very nice ideas, even though the game is going to be more expensive with that cover:indiff: . Just don't stop now:)...
 
Back