What do you want the new physiscs to be like?

I can't stand manual shifting in GT anymore because of it! I love having to rev-match as I downshift.

And it's actually kind of fun, once you get used to it.
I agree. The fact that it was quicker, as well as the added challenge of it was what drew me in. Once I finally got used to it I was having more fun.. I went around to all my old records just to try to beat them. I don’t know if its just me but it also seemed like it helped me out with braking, maybe it was just in my head. Also, I only use a game pad, so with that in mind it made it feel more immersive to me as I can relate it, somewhat, to actually driving a car with manual transmission.

Swap clutch with handbrake in the controller settings.

A+B or A+X is very easy to accomplish. Just make sure to blip the throttle on those downshifts.

I had my clutch set up as the right analog stick, it even let you slip the clutch slightly if you wanted lol. I set up-shift to the right bumper so that way it wouldn’t interrupt my right hand, and complete opposite for the downshift, so that way when I’m braking it’s the same idea. Worked flawlessly for me.

Last edited:
I just got used to using the left bumper for the clutch. I've gotten pretty damn good at hitting the brakes and clutch simultaneously with my left index finger.

Latest Posts

Back