What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

• Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
United States
San Diego, CA
Jerweewee
We can all agree that the first car we bought is usually the most memorable one. We don't exactly know which cars would be available yet, but a Civic or a Miata is guaranteed to be there.

I would buy a late 90s Civic hatchback that's within the starting money - just like I always do :P

Maybe a Trueno like in GT3. I think I chose an old RX7 in Gt4, and an infini G20 in GT5.

From a performance point of view the RX7 was the best choice though.

We only know about a couple cars that will for sure be in GT6. Out of the couple of cars which ones are you mos looking forward to driving?

For me its the LCC Rocket

car_photo_343402_25 by LiamPage1, on Flickr

It looks so cool IMO. I think it will be great for spec racing. 👍

What car are looking forward to drive?

In most GT games my first car is usually something from the late 80s or early 90s, maybe a Nissan Silvia, Toyota Supra, Honda Prelude or something along those lines.

Technically though the very first car I acquire will probably be a pre-order bonus car or other kind of free thing like that.

Tesla Model S Signature Perfromance
bmUploads_2013-05-15_2633_TESLA-Model-S-Signature-Performance-12_73Front.jpg

I just hope that there will be many races that we could drive the car we wanted. Driving around in practice mode is pointless 👎

Of the new cars that have been revealed; The LCC Rocket.

Of the cars that have been in the game before: The Yellowbird, just because there's new tire and suspension models. Hopefully the RUF vehicles won't exhibit snap-your-neck-off oversteer.

Definitely looking forward to getting that premium Countach into photo mode.

For driving, as soon as I get a bit of money I'm sure I'll buy an R8 and equip it with the biggest rear wing available, a black carbon fiber hood, paint it bright yellow and then I'll drive it endlessly around the 'Ring, just like in GT5 :)

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

Hope to be drifting the Supra RZ (Premium!!) and Chaser alot. Sadly i dont see PD making the last one premium.

SLS GT3 for me. If A-Spec had events that cycled to where you could use the one car, race against cars in the same category on every track in the game(all 71) as a Championship you could save and continue, I'd welcome that.

I'm interested in driving the Tesla Model S. The Roadster was an eager little car but the weight distribution caused by the battery pack only really made it suitable for drifting.

I'm also looking forward to driving the SLS GT3, Ferrari Dino 246, Jaguar XKR-S and KTM X-Bow R.

I couldn't care less about the GT-R GT3.

Hope to be drifting the Supra RZ (Premium!!) and Chaser alot. Sadly i dont see PD making the last one premium.

I have an odd feeling that the Supra RZ will remain a standard car. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Back