What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

• Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
As soon as I turn on my PS3 , put the disk into the PS3 , install the game , install the game and setup the game in options I'll jump right in to do the licences and wont touch GT mode until I do all the licences so that I have all modes unlocked that the licences unlock. Then I'll start GT mode.

Actually the first thing I'm going to do when I have everything installed except the patches is get extremely angry because the patches keep failing to donload because of so many paeople trying to download the patch. I can almost guarantee this will happen like the first GT5 patch which kept failing for the first few days.

As soon as I turn on my PS3 , put the disk into the PS3 , install the game , install the game and setup the game in options I'll jump right in to do the licences and wont touch GT mode until I do all the licences so that I have all modes unlocked that the licences unlock. Then I'll start GT mode.
You have to unlock the licences by getting stars from races.

Those of us that can download the patch, will have to wait and see. If I'm stuck with the Fit, I'll keep it and make it a track day car.

Insert disk, install, receive first car, and head straight to the tuning menu.
Unfortunately theres no option to manually install GT6 this time around. I would love ther option to install the full game to my HDD and only have the disk to to tell that its not pirated each time you start the game. then the disk stops spinning. when the game loads

Unfortunately theres no option to manually install GT6 this time around. I would love ther option to install the full game to my HDD and only have the disk to to tell that its not pirated each time you start the game. then the disk stops spinning. when the game loads

Minion-Meme.png

Back