What do you want to see in DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zonda R
  • 52 comments
  • 3,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
65
Messages
ShadowMatt
Personally, I'd like to have a "Millionaire Club" themed DLC pack. This would include cars that are all over £1m (around $1.5 USD) to purchase in real life.

All of these vehicles would be premium, and the shortlist I have for just this idea is as follows:

Aston Martin One-77
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (with the Naked Carbon/Orange "World Record" paint available)
Bugatti Veyron Gran Sport
Koenigsegg Agera
Lamborghini Revénton
Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Cabriolét
Pagani Zonda Cinque

Other cars I'd like to see in the game:

Bentley Continental GT (new 2011 model preferable)
Citroen Survolt Concept
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Lola B09/60 in Aston Martin "Gulf" livery
Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG '11
Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG '05 (<- My car :D)
Skoda Fabia Rally Car
Skoda Fabia vRS
Skoda Octavia vRS (both excuses to implement Skoda, may as well have more than one car!)
Volkswagen Scirocco R

Anyone have anything they'd love to see in the game?

I could have spent hours writing a huge list of cars, but I'd love to see all those particular examples, in premium, in GT5 :)

Matt
 
I want an Australian pack, with some typical Australian cars, i.e., Falcons and Commodores, also 2 Australian tracks, Bathurst and Phillip Island.
 
i would like to see a racing pack were we can get some more modern race cars like audi r15plus nd other types
 
I would like to see the copy protection removed. Better drops on the windows. Fixing the shadows and screen tearing for now. Etc. etc.

In the future perhaps more and more premium vehicles.
 
Hmm, if we are talking tracks I'd love to see the Yas Marina circuit in there with Day -> Night cycle. Yas Hotel at night! :D (And never mind that the actual track isn't that great... ;) )
 
I want an Australian pack, with some typical Australian cars, i.e., Falcons and Commodores, also 2 Australian tracks, Bathurst and Phillip Island.

An "Australia Pack" or something would actually be really cool, with some of the "V8 Supercars" in there and the Bathurst 1000 as an Endurance event :)

Sorry for double post, it's getting late :dunce:
 
Cars I'de like to see (premium if possible):
Lamborghini Reventon
Bugatti Veyron SS
Gumpert Apollo
Mclaren Stirling Moss
reasonable priced cars (Top Gear)
Citreon DS3
Mercedes SL Black
Ascari A10
Aston Martin Rapide
Keoggsegg CCX
Mclaren MP4-25 (F1 2010 car but that would be difficult)

And those would do me
 
El capitan, spa, some more premium cars. Nothing to major.
 
Koenigseggs, preferably all of them.

More Zondas

Proper Porshes would be wonderful

All the cars from the FIA GT1/GT2/GT3 series from the last few years and a proper
event series to go with them, Preferably at least 15, 1 hour long races with qualifying.

All the recent Le Mans, LMP1 cars, especially the 007 Aston Martin Lola that won Le Mans this year and a Le Mans racing series of endurance races.

Askari, would absolutely love to see a premium A10 in GT5

As for tracks, All the missing tracks from prevous games would be great.
 
Good call with the Gumpert and especially the Ascari!

Spa was rumoured at one point, I was a bit disappointed to see it's absence :(
 
So what we want you do? lol
 
Spa Francorchamps!!!
 
I wish! If I'd made the game, safe to say there would be a few less Yaris'...
 
New and old tracks and events. I like the Australia pack idea, maybe do a region based pack for different makes and locations. More Special Events.

But give us a couple of months to play the game before giving us more stuff.
 
More classic cars, no over the top chav cars like Bentley continental gts or Reventons, I would also love to see Porsche
 
Oh certainly, but I mean it takes the good people of Polyphony between 6-8 months to model a single Premium car, so I thought I'd get some ideas flowing while we could still see some DLC by next Christmas :lol:
 
It seems that there's a lot of support for putting Australian tracks and cars in the game.
The Aussie cars that are a must have are the XY Falcon GTHO Phase III
FordGTHO2_m_m_m.jpg


And the A9X Torana.
7535130164_large.jpg


As well as a current Falcon and Commodore V8 Supercar for racing on Bathurst and Phillip Island.
 
two or three drag strips and a Power&Speed new section !

and some dragsters ...

RR
 
Just tracks. Already got more than enough cars.
 
Tracks, tracks, and more tracks...
 
two or three drag strips and a Power&Speed new section !RR

^ This

I miss not being able to Max Speed test a car without going onto Cirque du Sarthe / No Chicane or SSR7.

As much as I never thought I'd say this... bring back Motorland! *sigh*
 
I'd just like Premium versions of cars that you have to use in events that don't have them available like the Japanese Classics, the Trucks and a Lupo Cup car.
 
I just want more that 45 events to race 1000+ cars.
 
I thought DLC's wern't gona happen.
 
More performance customization options and/or parts.

More options for generative courses, including tarmac versions of some of the rally locations (although this is more patch worthy)
 
I have a GT5 DLC thread already. Take the argument there. Search it up, revive it ,and continue this argument there.
 
I thought DLC's wern't gona happen.

The thing that has made me think they definitely will was the Jaguar XJ13 I downloaded from the store after playing that little Facebook game.

All the description looked very ready to use and the image for the content was very professional looking, unlikely to have been done just for some little Facebook game.

I think there will be, and I certainly hope that there will! Where did you hear otherwise, out of interest?
 
An "Australia Pack" or something would actually be really cool, with some of the "V8 Supercars" in there and the Bathurst 1000 as an Endurance event :)

Sorry for double post, it's getting late :dunce:

Yeah, we need atleast 1 premium HSV and 1 premium FPV. I'd love to see Bathurst in there aswell, with a couple of V8 supercars.
 
Well, Sony is a big company, they can hire some ad designer to do a fancy thing for the mat little cost to them. And the Jag XJ13 is already in GT5, that's just them giving you it for free for doing a game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back