What do you want to see in DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zonda R
  • 52 comments
  • 3,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to see:

BMW M6
BMW X1
BMW X3
BMW X5
BMW X5 M
BMW X6
BMW X6 M
BMW series 7 - 760Li M
 
I'd like;

Cars
- a premium RUF "yellowbird"
- Ferrari FXX
- more Aston Martins (DB9R please)
- more premium Spoons
- proper Porsches ( like that will ever happen)
- premium Caterhams
- Lotus Exige
- more AMG Mercs
- Audi R10 (the road car)


Tracks
- Nurburgring full (Nordschlife + GP circuit )
- Monza full ( with the banked section)
- Lemans short (Motorcycle circuit)
- Ebisu ( would love this in the GT series)
- Circuit de Catalunya ( was in GTPSP)
- San Marino GP ( given it's place in racing history and how much I love the circuit)
- Abu Dabai GP ( actually shocked this isn't there)
 
AussieStig, I think that Bathurst is a great idea, although depending on how seriously Polyphony got into it the 1000 might look silly with two cars of differing liveries making up a 16 strong line up!

True Peter, I thought of that once I'd posted, but... it just seemed very ready to go? So easy to change for each different addition.

What is your opinion on DLC then, likely or not? /OT but the Black & Gold JPS scheme is returning to Lotus F1's cars next year, albeit without actual JPS sponsorship :)
 
A Radical SR pack would make me pretty giddy :)
 
Can I please have the following, Mr Gran Turismo. In order from most want to 'least'.

Graphics issues go without saying, shadows now please. Anyway...

Fully customisable gearbox to be FULLY CHUFFING CUSTOMISABLE
Porsche. GT3RS and GT2RS will do nicely thanks
Some proper Fast Fords. Sierra RS500 and Escort Cosworth will be fine.

Option to remove sodding cones on the Top Gear Test Track.
 
I want to see a "NASCAR Expansion Pack". The pack would cost $10 (or free if PD is so willing) and it would be packed with content....


Featured Content:

3 new venues with 4 variations:
Texas Motor Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway
Talladega Superspeedway
Texas Motor Speedway Road Course


11 more NASCAR vehicles
:
2010 #1 Jamie McMurray Bass Pro Shops Chevrolet Impala '10
2010 #5 Mark Martin GoDaddy.com Chevrolet Impala '10
2010 #6 David Ragan UPS Ford Fusion '10
2010 #12 Brad Keselowski Team Penske Dodge Charger '10
2010 #16 Greg Biffle 3M Ford Fusion '10
2010 #29 Kevin Harvick Shell/Pennzoil Chevrolet Impala '10
2010 #33 Clint Bowyer Cheerios Chevrolet Impala '10
2010 #39 Ryan Newman US Army Chevrolet Impala '10
2010 #56 Martin Truex Jr. NAPA Toyota Camry '10
2010 #77 Sam Hornish Jr. Mobil 1 Dodge Charger '10
2010 #82 Scott Speed Red Bull Toyota Camry '10
 
I could see things like a NASCAR pack, a LeMans pack, a V8 SuperCars pack etc etc doing very well on the store. I for one will be hoovering up everything thrown at me in terms of DLC.
 
just gimme the " You can now upgrade your Brake " pack or " Gear ration adjustment" pack, I'll be a happy man
 
I'd like to see Bristol Motor Speedway and Road America.
 
I'd like to see Bristol Motor Speedway and Road America.

Just Road America. That was probably my favorite track in forza.

For car wise, we need a C4 Corvette premium. I love that car so much. Plus the dash in the 1985 version is awesome.
 
I hope they add dlc, I will buy it all :)

I would love the Red Bull F1 car in there, more F1 cars, other forms of single staters such as GP2, Indy Cars ... More events, I would like an F1 event, and more WRC, like a full on WRC championship, even if it usedtracks from the editor. And I would like more Premium cars, the Spa F1 track and any real world tracks.

Tell you something, there was a track in GT1 or GT2 which was set in orange lighting, sunset or sunrise, and the track was just big long banked corners. I loved that track, but I've never seen it since, I just remember loving that track. If they brought that as dlc would be amazing!
 
long list...bare with me.

1. rewind/fast forward during replays.
2. the ability to "nickname your favorite cars" and add nickname to license plate (maybe limit the amount of cars that can be nicknamed.
3. more navigation options "ie" garage icon added to tune shop and vice versa.
4. you know your "start race" menu...why can't you navigate from left - resetting you to right? very very very small, but would be appreciated.
5. a cart mode that is a bit more playful, I know PD are real serious about their games, but "this is a video game" add some ramming techniques for carts and nitro....(no shooting or stuff like that). that would really make cart racing great.
6. not now, but in a few months, they should add some car customization features, (maybe not forza deep) but something that fits the GT style..I'd buy it.
7. uhmm. i have more but i'll only share with Kaz himself...lol
 
I hope they add dlc, I will buy it all :)

I would love the Red Bull F1 car in there, more F1 cars, other forms of single staters such as GP2, Indy Cars ... More events, I would like an F1 event, and more WRC, like a full on WRC championship, even if it usedtracks from the editor. And I would like more Premium cars, the Spa F1 track and any real world tracks.

Tell you something, there was a track in GT1 or GT2 which was set in orange lighting, sunset or sunrise, and the track was just big long banked corners. I loved that track, but I've never seen it since, I just remember loving that track. If they brought that as dlc would be amazing!

Red Rock Valley!

Best track in the game for getting a rough setup for your car.
 
Regarding cars, Lotus 49 grand prix car, or silver arrows and auto union 1930's grand prix cars.

regarding tracks, some old grand prix tracks such as watkins glen, sebring, spa(old or new circuit), zolder, solitude, old version of the nurburgring, brands hatch, hockenheim(old), etc.
Or seeing that PD will probably be making tourist trophy on the GT5 engine, then the Isle of Man track is pretty much required by anyone who chooses to call their game "tourist trophy", so that for GT5 too would be epic ;)
 
-More events
-More photo locations
-More tracks...namely the F1 circuits. Dubai, Korea, Brazil...etc
-Some cars that I think should have been included. (07 Civic Si, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, etc...)
-Remove current painting system, replace with older one.
 
I really don't like the fact you have just 200 premium cars, i enjoy it soo much racing from cockpit view, and hate the fact that standar cars have GT4 graphics.
I would be coll if the put it some more car, i have my list here.

Zonda F
Koenigsegg Agera, CCXR Ethanol, CCX
Veyron Super Sport
Challenge Stradale, 599 GTO, F50.
Ariel Atom V8
Caparo T1
Gumpert Apollo
Superleggera
DBS

Some racing cars like Murcielago RGT, Aston DBR9, Audi R15 etc...

It is time for a Holliday DLC.
 
Premium Honda Odyssey 03. It's in game but only standard :(
 
just want them to update some of the standard car into premium ones, and Spa, Spa, Spa. The only thing I don't like about this game is the missing of Spa, or maybe Silverstone.
 
E30 M3.

It's shameful they don't have it already. It's absurd. 35460854 different Skylines, but not an E30? WTF?
 
Id just like to see them convert more Cars into premiums, with some more events to extend game play.

But the more stuff they add the slower it is for the Game to load, and various other issues will almost certainly come up the more that is added. I am going to keep hopes low for anything mindblowing, but anything is welcoming.
 
I want to see a premium for every manufacturer in the game (Buick, Cadillac, Chaparral, etc.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back