What Do You Want?

  • Thread starter Thread starter parker_125
  • 63 comments
  • 4,217 views
Thanks TokyoD for answering the question, as it would indeed be logical not every car is as detailed when they're tightly stacked together, and although i'd really love to see a 3D garage/hangar i also don't know if it is even possible.

A full 3D garage it's not possible indeed, TokyoDrift made things clearer but no 3D garage is capable of storing all cars you can possibly have in your garage no matter what level of detail is shown, but if I were to put my money, I would bet the hell out of it in "last 10 driven cars". So the last cars you effectively got in, are shown in a garage like the one in the CES demo, perhaps that very same hangar-style garage of the demo. ;)
 
A full 3D garage it's not possible indeed, TokyoDrift made things clearer but no 3D garage is capable of storing all cars you can possibly have in your garage no matter what level of detail is shown, but if I were to put my money, I would bet the hell out of it in "last 10 driven cars". So the last cars you effectively got in, are shown in a garage like the one in the CES demo, perhaps that very same hangar-style garage of the demo. ;)

last 10 driven would do me fine would look pretty cool even with just ten. Far more impressive than one.
 
What do I want? I want posts like these to die already! lol
 
Back