What do you wear to sleep?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Serge.D
  • 99 comments
  • 3,355 views
Messages
7,871
Belgium
Belgium
I wear boxer shorts and t shirts to sleep,except for the winter when it's really cold then I wear pyjamas.
What do you wear?
 
Who's going to be the first to admit sleeping stark naked?


And I sleep in underwear, so no such admittance from me.
 
I sleep with a tee shirt and whatever underwear I have on... Occasionally socks as well. Naked is something I do not do because my Mom likes to not knock when she goes in my room, and given that I move around a lot (and kick off the sheets), thats not a good idea...
 
white shirt and Superman boxers

OK...they're only Old Navy boxers
 
boxers and a t-shirt that says Huh?
 
just boxors or if its cold, pair of socks too.
 
Who's going to be the first to admit sleeping stark naked?.

Sleeping naked? That depends on the situation...
 
Naked is something I do not do because my Mom likes to not knock when she goes in my room, and given that I move around a lot (and kick off the sheets), thats not a good idea...

QFT.
 
I sleep with a tee shirt and whatever underwear I have on... Occasionally socks as well. Naked is something I do not do because my Mom likes to not knock when she goes in my room, and given that I move around a lot (and kick off the sheets), thats not a good idea...

QFT, as well. No privacy sucks. Makes me want to move out.

Boxers and socks. And lots of blankets (I've found that the more I pile on, the less I move).
 
Tshirt + sleeping long pants. I don't like the idea of sleeping naked because of allergies, unless I have the urge to exercise ;)
 
God, what is it with today? :scared:
 
Naked ftw. I actually can't sleep with anything on, I feel constricted or something and it makes me really uncomfortable.
 
Naked ftw. I actually can't sleep with anything on, I feel constricted or something and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Same here, usually. It just feels wrong now to have clothing constricting me when i'm trying to sleep.
 
I sleep naked with no blanket.
 
I sure hope you guys change your sheets OFTEN. :scared:
 
Wow. I sleep fully clothed, which means shorts and a t-shirt (and boxers, of course). In fact, I woke up just now...

As shirts come and go, I wear often a big ol' Felix the Cat shirt.

I have adapted to this as all my schools seem to hold a pyjama day at the most inconvenient days, so I wear this to spoil their fun.
 
(light) Shorts only.

I like it cold, even in winter with opened windows.
 
T-shirt and some long sleeping pants.
 
Naked ftw. I actually can't sleep with anything on, I feel constricted or something and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Y'all listen to MistaX now ya hear ?..

Same here...
 
Just a pair of boxers. I couldn't sleep wearing anything else, I would be really hot.
 
Sweatpants and a hoodie.
 
Scuba suit.

uk_scotland_inland_antique_suit.gif
 
John's mom, usually.
 
Boxers and a hard...err...grin. :D
 
Back