What does a car say about its driver?

"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior?"

1200px-2000-04_Ford_Excursion.jpg

Middle-class, republican father of five living in a semi-rural area, who pleasures fishing, hunting and outdoor activities.

1997 Infiniti QX4

^ I am a human being of unknown gender or nationality who drives a car which I use for commuting and/or shopping trips, as well as other occasions such as visiting friends or family.

20th_GTI_PF.jpg

I bought this old Volvo because i thought it would be safe. Now i'm paraplegic due to a frontal collision with a Smart Four Two.

191mfhmlbvttljpg.jpg

"Fits my two Irish Setter show dogs, the border collie mix, the ridgeback and cockerpoodleschnauzer. My husband follows in his car."
:lol:

Apart from the breeds, that would have been shockingly applicable when my wife had hers.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time."

used-suzuki-sidekick-1995-40828419_1___Selected.jpg

"I'm a 55 year old conservative-leaning male, I make just over $100k in a year, my kids are all grown, I bought this to haul around equipment from Home Depot runs and so my dog can see out the windows while on rides to the park".

Fiat 500 1957 Edition

"I use it to carry cardboard boxes full of groceries, to stock up my corner store."
:lol:

Apart from the breeds, that would have been shockingly applicable when my wife had hers.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time."
It's literally my wife's Aunt, just replace the Mazda with a small Holden wagon. ;)
...and my mistake, I thought your caption read, 'I live my life a quart of oil at a time'".

2018-Kia-Stinger.jpg

Back