What does a car say about its driver?

I'm some 30-ish year old man who wanted a sporty new m5 to drive to work and with my family but I'm on a budget and want to have a more reliable car instead.

Subaru Legacy
2018-subaru-legacy-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-675180-s-original.jpg

Older woman who lives in a mountainous area, wanted something that's comfy and has AWD.

AMC Eagle SX4

A person who's friend's dad had one in the 80s and immediately decided their life's ambition was to own an AMC Eagle.

IMFJ_Honda_Civic_Type_R_Gen6.jpg

"EK Type R prices have inflated too much, and I'm not ricer enough to buy a normal civic and convert it".

30-year-old urban, left-leaning woman who just found out she's having her first child and wanted her crossover to make a statement.

2007 Toyota Avalon

The salesman told me this car is a "coupe", I'm hoping this will provide a sportier driving experience than a regular Passat.

2007-opel-gt-14_1280x0w.jpg

I live in Australia and I have a passion for muscle cars, but finding an old Mustang in this country is too damn hard.

I'm a stereotypical college girl student with somewhat a wealthy dad and I like to Snapchat with my boyfriend while listening to k pop in my mini "cooper".

Toyota Prius.
20180107_095733.jpg

Latest Posts

Back