What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,551 comments
  • 693,904 views
Uncharted 3. It's frustrating but something is keeping me here.
 
I picked up F1 2011 for PS3 and Forza 4 with gift certificates yesterday. Both seem like a lot of fun but unfortunately I have to use controller for Forza.
 
F1 2011, GT5, and occasionally F1 CE. :) But I noticed Dirt 3 for only $24.99 on Steam today and I can't stop obsessing over getting it...

Dirt 3 is awesome, you should!
 
mcfizzle
I picked up F1 2011 for PS3 and Forza 4 with gift certificates yesterday. Both seem like a lot of fun but unfortunately I have to use controller for Forza.

Want someone to play F1 with?
 
Dirt 3 is awesome, you should!

Went ahead and bought it. Good fun so far! Here's my first event at Finland. I do wish the events were longer. They are quite short.


 
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Skyrim (temporarily on hold)
GT5
 
Bf3/mw3 depending on whos online. ( hate when buddies are on mw3 ;) ) just finished up sly 1 and about 1/3 through sly 2. Also been picking my way through FROM DUST. , really cool psn puzzle type game.
Also got Arkham City for christmas, but am waiting for a bulb for my 65 dlp to start playing that.

Havent played gt5 in a bit. But its calling to me, i just cant play it on a single 24 inch.
 
spunwicked
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Skyrim (temporarily on hold)
GT5

Hey send me a FR on PSN I need friends for Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3, and you can never have you many GT5 friends.
 
Hey send me a FR on PSN I need friends for Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3, and you can never have you many GT5 friends.

Will do mate 👍
 
Rayman Origins & Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
 
GT5
Saints Row: The Third
Sonic Generations
Naughty Bear
Skate 3
 
F.E.A.R. Extraction point.. its been many years since I played and beat the first Fear. Despite it being an awesome game I never played any of the others so now I have em all and playing em through. Freakin' awesome game.

I have about a dozen other games but I also have BF3, and not all that impressed. The map designs blow.
 
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Team Fortress Classic
Carmageddon 2
 
-Forza Motorsport 4
-Gran Turismo 5
-Battlefield 3
-NetKar Pro

You could say I like multiple genres! :sly:
 
FM4
LFS
GT5
BF3

3 letter acronyms for the win! :lol:
 
Should play (because I started playing them and stopped after like 30 minutes):

- Halo Anniversary
- Assassins Creed: Revelations

Playing:

- F1 2011
 
Just picked up Heavenly Sword (again). Sooo good. Has actual combat... not like GoW3 (quicktime, cutscent, repeat).
 
ArmA 2

Is a terrific online game, and its free (well the basic version).
 
3 games basicly. GT5, Hot Pursuit (which has AMAZING engine sounds especially the Diablo OMG) and Fifa 11 from time to time.
 
Battlefield 3, Need for Speed Shift, and Skyrim. Not as much Skyrim as I'd like as it's an awesome game but I'm liking the other two a bit more at the moment.
 
Thinking of getting FIFA'12. Anyone recommend it?
 
You still playing that?

Yup. From time to time, the cruising mode, just to listen to those amazing engine sounds. Also, I paid 9 Euros for 3 cars, so it somehow must be worth it lol.
 
Been busy playing:

Shift 2
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
F1 2011
TDU2
Saints Row 3 (GTA's dirty sister.)
 
Me too. ;)

I've been into GT5 two days in a row. But most of the time if I'm playing anything it's GT Legends. ;)

hahaha Yeah, i keep having to unbolt it from my TV stand to play older racers on my Macbook! lol What do you think of the wheel ,its not bad for the price is it?
 
Resident Evil Veronica :dopey:
 
Back