What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,552 comments
  • 694,117 views
GT5 and War Thunder now.
 
I too am going through my back catalogue of games, I'm trying to platinum all the games I own. Although its proving difficult.

At the moment I'm on with BF3, Fallout 3 GOTYE, and Fallout New Vegas.
 
War Thunder as well, I used the Eagles I had lying around from... the tutorials I think? Regardless I hadn't paid money yet and got a days premium then started the US air force from scratch (I'd only gone to rank 3 with the British previously using PS3 pad). I gotta say it was a lot of fun and way better on mouse and keyboard then it is on the PS3 controller to me, just lets you focus on playing the game and you get a better spectacle as well. I've opened myself up to 2 styles of play now though which was my main aim, either traditional dog fights with the Brits or boom and zoom with the US.

Other games GTA IV (PC) is taking alot of my time and picking up BF3 again (PC also).
 
Dead Space 3.
Bioshock 1 & 2.
Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. :D

Haven't touch GT5 in well over a month now. :yuck:
 
PC:
Vindictus
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Terraria
Age of Empires II HD
PS3:
GT5, duh
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
DC Universe Online
Shadow of the Colossus
Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssee (Exoddus too)
Sacred Citadel
new Tomb Raider
Machinarium
Flower

I think I seriously have too much spare time
 
I went shopping on the US PSN and bought Syphon Filter 2 (we only have 1 and 3 for some reason and 2 was my favourite), Soviet Strike and Nuclear Strike, so I've been playing those. Soviet Strike is deceptively difficult you know.
 
Borderlands 2
Grid 2
Saints Row 3,always good for chuckle or two
 
Currently switching back and forth between FlatOut 2, Tourist Trophy and Enthusia.
 
GRID 2 Race Day Edition
 
Gran Turismo 5
Been playing the A spec once in a while plus trying to gift free stuff to other players. Whenever I am not in A spec, I try to have my B spec driving earning me money.

Halo 4
Been playing this a LOT. Mostly BTS since it has all the land and air vehicles and the most chaos.

Defiance
I am about to trade this in if they don't remove the region lock soon. So many bugs and problems. When it works its fun, but it has a lot of issues. The region lock is killing this game.

F1 2011
Still working on the co-op campaign with my friend.

Happy Wars
I put this in almost every night at least to get the free in game coins. Such a great game. Plus it has a new stunning and colorful map.

Mass Effect 3 (4 player co-op horde mode)
Still never get sick of this 4 player co-op horde mode.

Saints Row 2
I usually play this and listen to the V rock station from Vice City. Getting pumped for GTA5. :)
 
Should I get grid 2 or need for speed the run?
 
Should I get grid 2 or need for speed the run?
I would think you would be more satisfied with Grid 2.



As for games, playing alot DayZ... Again.

Great fun having an own server, which is becoming quite popular. :)
 
I've just started Assassins Creed 3. I'm about 2 hours in and its been very slow so far!
 
Not had anytime to play Metro Last light recently, so I'm gonna start today seeing as I've not got work tomorrow.
 
Last of US
I Am Alive
 
Ingress(Android)
Monaco(PC Indie)
Minecraft(PC)
Shadowgun(Android)
 
Playing the first infamous game after seeing the trailer for second son which looks amazing
 
Uncharted 3 thanks to PSPlus 👍
And GT5.

I have a lot to play, but I can't find the time to do it, but yes, I did for U3 jejeje.
 
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Unreal Tournament 3

Both on Ps3
 
Quite a lot of games actually.

ARMA 2: OA (PC)
Oblivion (PC)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (PC)
FIFA 13 Arsenal Career Mode (PS3)

Hopefully Train Simulator 2013 in the Steam Summer Sales!
 
Euro truck simulator seems to be very popular lately. I may check it out.
 
Back