What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,811 comments
Motocross on Intellivision, via the PS2 "Intellivision Lives" compilation (which I bought from the PS Store for my PS3). Way better than an almost 35 year old game has any right to be. The forerunner of the likes of RC Pro-Am on SNES, with a nod to Supersprint, but in pretty effective 3D.

Playing Need For Speed 2015 can't believe people are hating it cause i think that its very good.

The only things i am not liking is the always online and there should be more events.

Battlefield 4 - picked up the black Friday deal on psn full game plus premium. It is pretty awesome.
Star Wars Battlefront - here and there, it is fun but not amazing.

Couldn't find my save game of Far Cry 4 (PS4) that I had moved to USB and then onto pc, so, ... (far crying :guilty: )
I'm playing it from the start. :eek:

Is there a Far Cry sub-forum in here, or Uncharted? :dopey:
There should be, since there's plenty of "Racing" in those games too. :lol:
Uncharted 4 = :nervous: :odd: :gtpflag:

Fallout 4
Europa Universalis (perhaps the most addictive game i've ever played.)
Project Cars
The first Broken Sword
Also playing Battlefield 4 again which seems to be a different game to the one i played around a year ago.

Been playing Rocket league a lot lately. Also picked up Chivalry and Guildwars two, along with a slew of other games in a humble bundle. And of course the two main stays in my collection, WarThunder and DiRT Rally.

Managed to get Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection for just £25 and am loving it so far.

I've been either playing or trying to play Payday 2, GTA Online, Nuclear Throne and MGS V lately, the latter has surprisingly already started to wear quite thin. Also I swore I'd never play GTAO after a month or so ago but, well, that was before you could have a fourth and fifth property.

I'm getting the urge to go back to Borderlands 2 again (for, like, the tenth time since I stopped playing it exclusively) but with such limited gaming time I'd be lucky to really get anywhere before getting bored. It's a shame how difficult it is to find high-level games with people who aren't cheating.

I can not keep GTA V running for more than 15 minutes. Even making a batch file to lower the launchers priority did nothing to help. Somethings loaded faster, but after about 15 minutes, it flickers, the screen washes out white and then it crashes. otherwise that game might be on the playlist as well.

I'm playing The Witcher 3 on the PC, at the moment. It's a really expansive game with a world that exhumes a lot of atmosphere. I've played the first 2 Witcher games and those are works of art at their own right, but this game is at a whole new level. It really pulls you in, I helplessly watched minutes turn into hours as I play this. It's that good :lol:

Wii U:
-FAST Racing Neo
-Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Splatoon
-Mario Kart 8

PS4:
N/A(Fat Princess Adventures soon...)

PS4:
GTA Online
Need For Speed
Just Cause 3
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

XBOX ONE:
Forza 6

PS3:
DiRT
Driver San Francisco
TDU2
GTAIV
F1 2013
Ridge Racer 7
Resident Evil 5
HAWX

Got Metal Gear Solid 5 and Project Cars for xmas so those 2 are keeping me plenty busy over the holidays :)

Liking MGS5 a lot more than i thought i would after reading so much about it.

Xbox One:
Need For Speed (2015) is keeping me occupied for now, also have Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6.

Mobile:
Need For Speed No Limits

Back