What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,557 comments
  • 694,976 views
Wardogs

It's pretty good, but what I like the most is the transparency from the developers.
 
The new expedition in No Mans Sky will probably take up most of my playtime this weekend.
 
I've been playing Plague Tale: Resonance and I'm genuinely surprised by how good it is.

I bounced off the first two, but honestly, it feels nothing like the first two A Plague Tale games. It almost doesn't seem to take place in the same universe, which makes me wonder why they even kept the name. But putting that aside, it's a fantastic game.

It's very story-driven, with a mysterious narrative that keeps you wanting to know what's going on next. The closest comparison I can think of gameplay wise is Uncharted, although it's definitely doing its own thing.

If you've got Game Pass, it's included right now. I went in not expecting much and ended up completely hooked. Definitely worth checking out.

Have not finished it yet, but right now I'm at a 9/10
 
I've been playing Plague Tale: Resonance and I'm genuinely surprised by how good it is.

I bounced off the first two, but honestly, it feels nothing like the first two A Plague Tale games. It almost doesn't seem to take place in the same universe, which makes me wonder why they even kept the name. But putting that aside, it's a fantastic game.

It's very story-driven, with a mysterious narrative that keeps you wanting to know what's going on next. The closest comparison I can think of gameplay wise is Uncharted, although it's definitely doing its own thing.

If you've got Game Pass, it's included right now. I went in not expecting much and ended up completely hooked. Definitely worth checking out.

Have not finished it yet, but right now I'm at a 9/10
I completed the game a little while back when it launched and it's my favorite game I've played this year. I absolutely loved it. The mysterious plot, great characters and dialogue, beautiful music and everything. 10/10.

(Hope this isn't a spoiler because the promotional material mentions it) The game shares the same name because it's directly connected via the main character Sophia who is in Plague Tale Requiem and takes place 15 years before. Otherwise, yeah it's a totally different game to the others but in my opinion the best of the three.
 
While waiting for GT7 SUGO, I'm trying some F35 tricks in Battlefield 4

 
It was one fantastic journey, far the best Marvel's game on PS5.
Only Batman Arkham Asylum have combat on that level.

Screenshot_20260919_141908_com_scee_psxandroid_TopActivity.webp


Only two costumes to unlock.
 
I completed the game a little while back when it launched and it's my favorite game I've played this year. I absolutely loved it. The mysterious plot, great characters and dialogue, beautiful music and everything. 10/10.

(Hope this isn't a spoiler because the promotional material mentions it) The game shares the same name because it's directly connected via the main character Sophia who is in Plague Tale Requiem and takes place 15 years before. Otherwise, yeah it's a totally different game to the others but in my opinion the best of the three.
Finished it just now. Amazing journey. Way underrated. Easy 9/10.
 
Returned to AC Mirage after a 2+ year absence during which a finger apparently grew back.

OK, time for another amputation!

1789856494602.webp
 
I've played Spider-Man Remastered (on PC) sporadically for about 18 hours but for some reason it has felt longer than that. And I've tried to love it like Arkham Asylum/City (from which it certainly borrows inspiration) but in the end I may just like it and move on to other things... But I can see that why it's an awesome playground and experience for true Spider-Man fans.
 
Last edited:
IMG_3604.webp


I‘m heading towards the end of my third playthrough of Bioshock (first was in 2009, the second in 2024). This game is an absolute masterpiece, it’s such an immersive and atmospheric experience. I can‘t wait to play Bioshock 2 and Infinite after that.
 
Last edited:
Well, I need a device that can slow down time. I've only got a few days to get through my other games because...

South Dakota is out on Wednesday 24th.

But that's not all., as the Ford Road Trip DLC is out on 29th September!
 
Started playing Ford Racing on PS1 2 days ago and have been going at it ever since. I've had this game since at least late 2003 or early 2004 and never really done much with it over the years, but I finally decided to give it a proper go after all this time. So far, it's okay, I guess, but it's taking longer than I thought, and I'm kind of ready to finish it now.

I am thinking about replaying Ford Racing 2 and 3 afterward while I am at it because it's been a good 20 years since I started again with them, and I can remember liking them right much. (3 especially) Didn't exactly plan on doing a "Ford Racing Marathon", but hey, it's been a while, and I like these games, so why not? :)
 
Two days I started playing iRacing NASCAR 26 on PC.
Good game, not impressive by visuals, but plays well on DualSense.

Will be playing it until Ghost of Yotei Complete Edition comes out.
Or in other case, maybe I start with Witcher 3 Remastered if I don't get Yotei.
 
I'm still enjoying Dave the Diver - Into the Jungle, but also reinstalled Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden (Steam) because it fits the mood for October and I want to get the other ending while I wait for Gears of War E-Day and Witcher 3 Rewitchered.
 
Started Control Resonant last night. I really enjoyed the first Control and was honestly a bit worried going into Resonant because it seemed it would be a completely different game. Course there are differences (play as Dylan not Jesse, takes place in Manhattan and combat is mostly melee weapons) but it does feel similar to the original game so I am pleased so far. It is still just as weird as you would expect a Remedy game to be. Combat is fun yet challenging, sometimes frustrating as I learn, but it's impressive.
 
I purchased Control Resonant with 60% off thanks to Microsoft Reward points. I'm going to have to update to the latest Nvidia drivers and we'll see how my rig performs.

Update: OK, I played about an hour and got through the intro/"tutorial" act and my impressions are... mixed. On the technical side it performs reasonably well provided I don't use raytracing heavily but... I hoped for a graphical leap and so far it isn't... and arguably the human models and animations feel like a downgrade (!) Also the leap in difficulty with the first boss is unfair. Fortunately, you can completely cheese it, like in the original game, and that's what I did!

Update: Well, I'm just not feeling the game, and I don't think playing it further will change that. The main things are:
The combat is like a Soul's game, and I avoid those... And Dylon feels like a Jesse skin (with most of her powers) and he's not like I pictured him after the events of Control; he's starts too nice and tame. If I'm honest, I wanted to keep playing as Director Jeese. And the Manhattan map? do I really have to unlock antennas to reveal it? I already did that in Spider-Man Remastered!
So, I asked for, and received a refund from Xbox.
 
Last edited:
Been a while since I jumped in Disney Dreamlight Valley. A lot of big updates have dropped and I enjoy the QOL changes.

Also love the new villagers added, I enjoyed unlocking Pocahontas with Moana since they both use nature powers. Oogie Boogie is also quite a character 😆
 
Last edited:
Currently playing Samson on the PS5 and my PS Portal. Had an eye on it since it released on PC and regardless of its Metacritic score, I’m really enjoying it.

Yes, it’s UE5 game and has it’s fair share of jank (looking at you JDM Game) but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t capture me with its gameplay loop and atmosphere.

The driving feels good too, and while the map is small in scope, the city feels ”alive” and there’s plenty to explore thanks to various collectibles.
 
Last edited:
With Minecraft Dungeons II coming out, I decided to get the first game with all the DLC. I'm actually having fun, still early in the main story.
 
Last edited:
I'll probably keep going for a bit at least.
Closing in on 100 hours later, things have taken a turn. In short I've discovered a slow but relatively sure method of reaching 1,000,000 camaraderie which has kept me playing since that was the thing I didn't think I'd ever reach that meant I wasn't sure if I'd bother to do any of the late game stuff.

As such I'm closing in on the top four codenames now and while it's a significant grind, that didn't stop me from finishing Ridge Racer Type 4 so I might as well keep going. Then there are the other grinds - codename ranks, heroism, Metal Gear parts, MH ops, weapon use ranks, co-op actions, op S ranks, VS wins...
 
FH6 and BF6 Mostly.

Couple of weeks ago I also tried the updated version of Bodycam. The shooting in that game feels pretty amazing and Violent but the movement feels off. Everything is filmed from the Bodycam and walking almost feels like you are drunk. My first session was 2,5 hours and I felt really motionsick after that.
The game is also light on content and it has problems finding/keeping players engaged. A lot of lobbies you end up with mostly Bots.
 
Waiting for Galactic Racer next week. In the meantime a bit of Super Woden Rally Edge, Astro Bot, Cairn, Formula Legends. Don’t want to start anything big until I decide whether to give in to the GTA hype (I almost certainly will).
 
Last edited:
I am thinking about replaying Ford Racing 2 and 3 afterward while I am at it because it's been a good 20 years since I started again with them, and I can remember liking them right much. (3 especially) Didn't exactly plan on doing a "Ford Racing Marathon", but hey, it's been a while, and I like these games, so why not? :)
Going forward with this, I started playing Ford Racing 2 again on Monday. I realized I evidently didn't play this game much at all back in 2006 because I didn't remember a vast majority of the game upon replaying it for the first time since. Regardless, it's been nice to come back to it again, and I am currently at 89%. I am hoping to beat this game by the end of the week so I can start again on Ford Racing 3. That's the one game I know best of the 3 I have, so I am looking forward to replaying that one once more.
 
The Witcher 3 remastered. It looks nics, plays well and I'm still, after all these years, only half way.... Gerald still sounds bored though...
 
Son zamanlarda kendi direksiyon ayarlarımı deniyorum. GT7 hafta sonu etkinliklerinde ve F1 25'te simülasyon gösterge paneliyle çok zaman geçiriyorum.

Kızım ve ben de Minecraft'ta bir şehir kurmaya çalışıyoruz.



1790830848513.webp
 
The new expedition in No Mans Sky will probably take up most of my playtime this weekend.
I'm still trawling through this expedition. I usually follow a guide a user always posts on Reddit, but decided to skip it this time and just play through it without bringing any resources or technologies through with me. It's been a slog though, trying to find all the resources needed for every new Milestone. As its a game i've dipped in and out of over the ten years since it was released, some times with multiple years gaps in between playing, i wanted to properly follow the NMS development story and see how it evolved over that time period. The Sean Murray voice overs at the completion of every Milestone have been a joy to listen to. It really feels like a passionate project for the small Hello Games team rather than an out and out money spinner.
 
NMS is very important for me; even after 750 hours, there's still something to do. I'm deliberately not participating in the 10th-anniversary events. I need to stay away for a while. And there's still a lot to do. After seeing how we build a base in space, I'll need to clear my head a bit and then rejoin.
 
Back