What Games Are You Playing Nowadays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 208 comments
  • 10,069 views
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I will be playing Soul Calibur III as soon as a finish eating! :O
 
McLaren'sAngel

I will be playing Soul Calibur III

I just got the demo, its amazingly amazing!! Whens it out?
 
....
















:ouch:
 
Event
What games have you been playing recently?

I've recently picked up GT4 again, and I've also started playing Doom III and Unreal Tournament 2004. I'll be playing Battlefield 2 on Monday! :D

I actually have went back to goodol GT-3.It's still fun to me. 👍
 
PS2 - GT4, Enthusia
XBOX - Forza, PGR2, NHL 2005, Madden 2005, NCAA Football 2005
 
I just finished Shadow Of The Colossus a couple of days ago, and now I'm playing SSX On Tour, Jak X Combat Racing and WRC Rally Evolved.
 
Tropico on the Mac
 
Black & White 2
 
i picked up a cheap copy of colin mcrae rally 3 the other day. the racing is fun but i have a feeling of, "is this all?"
 
Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30
Metal Gear Solid 2
GT4
Burnout Revenge
Star Wars Battlefront II
 
As of this morining @ about 4:30, Soul Calibur 3. I got up for work at 10:30, so 6 hrs is fine for sleep, but I'm stuck on the 10th chronicle thing, and it's driving me insane!!!!! :crazy: :sick: :grumpy: :mad: :irked: :banghead: :trouble: :mad: :sick: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, GT4, of course. :sly: 👍
 
Heroes of the pacific: Fcking fantastic, fast paced, flying action, level one over pearl harbour is insane, 100s, and i mean 100s of planes coming at you bombing your things, fricking brill game.

WRC5, gave it and bought it, great little game (emphasis on little)
 
I have not been playing alot recently.

PC: UT2004, Vurtial RC, SimCity 3000 UK.
PS2: nothing
 
On the PC:
GTA San Andreas
Half Life 2
Counter Strike Source
MSFS2004
Battlefield 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
LFS S2
GTR Demo
COD2 Demo
We7
Stepmania
SWAT 4
The Sims 2

On the PSP:
GTA Liberty City Stories

👍
 
pSI civic
thats a bad ass game. hard to beat even on easy. 👍

Yep, its fun though. :)
 
Is GTA : LCS a totally new game or a GTA3 port to PSP?
 
it looks to be a lot better then gta3. i think they even have bikes in it. not enough to make me buy a psp but for those that own one it does look nice.
 
mostly gt4 but mgs3 is still fun, mercenaries, conflict desert strom and f1 carreer challenge.
 
gt_masta
Is GTA : LCS a totally new game or a GTA3 port to PSP?



Totally new game. Only similarities to GTA3 is that you are in Liberty City and that you play as Tony Cipriani. Yes, it has bikes (from Vice City), but you can't fly. :indiff:
 
Back