What grinds your gears with online lobbys and races??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silent7Sniper7
  • 37 comments
  • 2,112 views
Messages
851
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Messages
Silent7Sniper7
I want to know what you hate about online lobbys.

What grinds my gears is when people turn off traction control ect because THEY think only cr*p racers use it, but the next thing you see is them spinning out and crashing lol 👍

What also grinds my gears is when you get that smart arse kid who wont stop hitting you and saying a load of 🤬 to you.

That my friends is what grinds my gears :cheers:
 
when the host is the one wrecking people


also when were doing pp races or hp ad weight limited races the host will just find the car they want to use then set the regulations for that car to be the best.

Forexample. they have a 600hp 1300kg corvette that they want to use. then they just set the regs to 600hp and 1300kg.
 
You do know that you can kick hosts right? I always go into rooms where the host is not fixed...that way if they leave the game or kicked, the room keeps going...I don't mind rooms or lobbies...if the host is not doing their job (kicking people) then I leave and find another room.
 
When I'm hosting a private practice for the GT3 series and I get a little lazy and allow some people who are outsiders to join. I don't mind if you race with me but if your going complain to have me start the race when I'm hot lapping for practice. I would say this is private practice you csn find another room they get upset about. I tell you I love being a host just to kick people when you see them trying to type a reply I wait for them to finish typing their long reply then kick them before I read it lol.
 
You do know that you can kick hosts right?

No you can't, that "Vote to Kick" or whatever it says button doesn't do anything. :grumpy:
 
The fact that it's not working.
 
No you can't, that "Vote to Kick" or whatever it says button doesn't do anything. :grumpy:

I agree but I kick people who I Soninke before they can kick me and honestly of you a controlling person like me just host a room it's better than going to someone roses room only to complain and get kicked.
 
also when were doing pp races or hp ad weight limited races the host will just find the car they want to use then set the regulations for that car to be the best.

.

:sly:đź’ˇ
 
When I'm hosting a private practice for the GT3 series and I get a little lazy and allow some people who are outsiders to join. I don't mind if you race with me but if your going complain to have me start the race when I'm hot lapping for practice. I would say this is private practice you csn find another room they get upset about. I tell you I love being a host just to kick people when you see them trying to type a reply I wait for them to finish typing their long reply then kick them before I read it lol.

You know you have private lobbies so you can practice until your heart's content while still being active in case any of your buddies want to drop in to play with you. Plus you wont have to ruin anyone's day or worry about random's entering your lobby and mucking your practice up. It's a win/win for everyone when you use your private lobby.

No you can't, that "Vote to Kick" or whatever it says button doesn't do anything. :grumpy:

It does work, sadly enough other people need to have the same feelings that you do and also hit the "Vote to kick" button. It's not a public vote when you use it. Instead it quietly adds up votes until it gets enough to remove the host from the lobby. I know it works because a bunch of us once got stuck in a good lobby being run by a European (I forget his exact nationality). He was content to just hot lap his way into eternity so we told each other to vote him off since he wasn't getting the point that we wanted to race (I don't think he even realized he was host since the original host had left) so we booted him.



I have a few things that grind my gears so forgive me for the long and heated vent.

1. People who don't know how to pass. They lean, cut corners, bump you out of the way, slide under you even if there isn't any room to slide under you. The usual mess.

2. "STREET CARS ONLY" rooms full of fully-tuned almost-race-cars with Racing soft tires.

3. Somewhat related to above: Hosts who don't know how to set up their room to prevent vehicles they don't want from entering. Ex: If you don't want race cars, don't allow racing tires and limit the race by PP so if anyone does enter a race car, it'll most likely have a disadvantage.

4. Race hosts that kick good and clean racers simply for not following their word-of-mouth rules without a warning towards/confirmation by said racers.

5. Self-serving race hosts who setup the PP or HP/Weight knowing their car will be dominant.

6. Well-intentioned if optimistic race hosts who call for fast cars yet remove all of the nannies. I'm sorry guys and girls, but few if any of us are professional racing drivers with years of experience. Hell some of us might not even have a few months of experience in Gran Turismo. When you combine fast cars with mediocre drivers who want to win on the first lap, you get chaos. Lots of chaos.

and finally....

7. THE BIG ONE: Allow me to start first by saying that I do like Nurburgring! It's simply a beautiful track and a challenge in it's own right. However, in races over 450PP it's simply a terrible place to race online with other drivers. The track is too narrow to allow passing and when you combine this with high speeds you get plenty of cars in the grass and barrier. Also, if you simply MUST race on the Green Hell (appropriate name, really) I urge you to please use the TypeV or 24h configurations as they're much much much more suited for grid-racing starts.

Plus, you can spend the whole race working a small lead over someone only to watch it evaporate on the last, long stretch when your competitor(s) use your slipstream to shoot by you. This is especially bad in races with any amount of boost on as I came to learn the hard way in a shuffle race.

In all, the Nordschleife section of the Nurb should be reserved for very very long races or testing (AKA The same way it's used in real life). For short sprints with lots of fast cars driven by poor drivers... it's just not effective. Please stop using it.

However, it's a good deal of fun to race on in slower cars!

Anyhow, that's all I can think of for now. /end fuming rant
 
Last edited:
I want to know what you hate about online lobbys.

What grinds my gears is when people turn off traction control ect because THEY think only cr*p racers use it, but the next thing you see is them spinning out and crashing lol 👍

What also grinds my gears is when you get that smart arse kid who wont stop hitting you and saying a load of 🤬 to you.

That my friends is what grinds my gears :cheers:

I wouldn't say that racers that use traction control are crap racer's, it has it's purpose and some race cars have it in real life but not most and that is why most online racing racing leagues say it's not allowed. Myself I hardly ever race anything over 550 to 600 hp and don't feel the need for it and it actually slows you down and makes most cars understeer and you really don't even know how a car actually handles unless it's off. I'm not saying I don't spin out, hell I bet you've spun out with it on, plenty.

People hitting you intentionally, I have to agree burns my butt to but if it's a little rubbing, that's racing, if you can't take the ocassional rub and you can't turn your TCS off under say 500 horse than maybe U are a bad racer. People that think every pass has to be perfectly clean burns me almost as much as people hitting you intentionally.
 
when the host is the one wrecking people


also when were doing pp races or hp ad weight limited races the host will just find the car they want to use then set the regulations for that car to be the best.

Forexample. they have a 600hp 1300kg corvette that they want to use. then they just set the regs to 600hp and 1300kg.

Some host set the limits to their specs because they want close racing, not someone entering their room with an extra 100hp and 500kg less wieght just to blow your doors off and then think he's da man. I really don't know why this woul'd bother you unless your one of those people.
 
You know you have private lobbies so you can practice until your heart's content while still being active in case any of your buddies want to drop in to play with you. Plus you wont have to ruin anyone's day or worry about random's entering your lobby and mucking your practice up. It's a win/win for everyone when you use your private lobby.



It does work, sadly enough other people need to have the same feelings that you do and also hit the "Vote to kick" button. It's not a public vote when you use it. Instead it quietly adds up votes until it gets enough to remove the host from the lobby. I know it works because a bunch of us once got stuck in a good lobby being run by a European (I forget his exact nationality). He was content to just hot lap his way into eternity so we told each other to vote him off since he wasn't getting the point that we wanted to race (I don't think he even realized he was host since the original host had left) so we booted him.



I have a few things that grind my gears so forgive me for the long and heated vent.

1. People who don't know how to pass. They lean, cut corners, bump you out of the way, slide under you even if there isn't any room to slide under you. The usual mess.

2. "STREET CARS ONLY" rooms full of fully-tuned almost-race-cars with Racing soft tires.

3. Somewhat related to above: Hosts who don't know how to set up their room to prevent vehicles they don't want from entering. Ex: If you don't want race cars, don't allow racing tires and limit the race by PP so if anyone does enter a race car, it'll most likely have a disadvantage.

4. Race hosts that kick good and clean racers simply for not following their word-of-mouth rules without a warning towards/confirmation by said racers.

5. Self-serving race hosts who setup the PP or HP/Weight knowing their car will be dominant.

6. Well-intentioned if optimistic race hosts who call for fast cars yet remove all of the nannies. I'm sorry guys and girls, but few if any of us are professional racing drivers with years of experience. Hell some of us might not even have a few months of experience in Gran Turismo. When you combine fast cars with mediocre drivers who want to win on the first lap, you get chaos. Lots of chaos.

and finally....

7. THE BIG ONE: Allow me to start first by saying that I do like Nurburgring! It's simply a beautiful track and a challenge in it's own right. However, in races over 450PP it's simply a terrible place to race online with other drivers. The track is too narrow to allow passing and when you combine this with high speeds you get plenty of cars in the grass and barrier. Also, if you simply MUST race on the Green Hell (appropriate name, really) I urge you to please use the TypeV or 24h configurations as they're much much much more suited for grid-racing starts.

Plus, you can spend the whole race working a small lead over someone only to watch it evaporate on the last, long stretch when your competitor(s) use your slipstream to shoot by you. This is especially bad in races with any amount of boost on as I came to learn the hard way in a shuffle race.

In all, the Nordschleife section of the Nurb should be reserved for very very long races or testing (AKA The same way it's used in real life). For short sprints with lots of fast cars driven by poor drivers... it's just not effective. Please stop using it.

However, it's a good deal of fun to race on in slower cars!

Anyhow, that's all I can think of for now. /end fuming rant

1. Yes try to avoid contact as much as possible but I hate whiners that
think every pass has to be perfectly clean. Online rules clearly state that
if someone is along side you more than half way then U should do your
best to give them room to the inside. If you pinch down and they slide
up into you it's just racing. I mean I don't understand the sliding into you
comment. If there's no room and they didn't cut the corner then they hit
you in the rear. If they see room to your inside and try to overtake you
they just cant say oh well were in the middle of a corner so I'm gonna let
you stay ahead. If said person gets to your inside you gave it to him, if
he slides up into you, again, that's racing. I can't see how someone gets
to your inside unless you leave it open. You don't get to pick your line
thru the corner if someone is on you, it's called defensive driving, protect
the inside. That's why Online rules state, you get one move on the straight
away to protect your inside, meaning you don't have to give room to the
inside if said driver is not along side you. Cutting corners I agree with you
Fully.

2. "Street cars only" simply means NO race cars or RM'ed cars. Example; If
you want to race an RM'ed version of the Corvette Z06 against a Z06
Vette with aero and wing from GT Auto and you don't think the Rm'ed
version has an unfair advantage, you need your head examined. What is
wrong with someone wanting to keep things competitive?

3. See above!!!

4. I agree they should at least give you a chance to set-up your car to
what they want.

5. How is it that they are setting up the room so they can be dominant.
race a car that is equal to what they have the room settings at. Again,
maybe they just don't want someone coming intot he room with an unfair
advantage.

I fully agree with you on 6. and 7.

Sorry for not knowing about the multi-quote feature.
 
1. Yes try to avoid contact as much as possible but I hate whiners that
think every pass has to be perfectly clean. Online rules clearly state that
if someone is along side you more than half way then U should do your
best to give them room to the inside. If you pinch down and they slide
up into you it's just racing. I mean I don't understand the sliding into you
comment. If there's no room and they didn't cut the corner then they hit
you in the rear. If they see room to your inside and try to overtake you
they just cant say oh well were in the middle of a corner so I'm gonna let
you stay ahead. If said person gets to your inside you gave it to him, if
he slides up into you, again, that's racing. I can't see how someone gets
to your inside unless you leave it open. You don't get to pick your line
thru the corner if someone is on you, it's called defensive driving, protect
the inside. That's why Online rules state, you get one move on the straight
away to protect your inside, meaning you don't have to give room to the
inside if said driver is not along side you. Cutting corners I agree with you
Fully.

2. "Street cars only" simply means NO race cars or RM'ed cars. Example; If
you want to race an RM'ed version of the Corvette Z06 against a Z06
Vette with aero and wing from GT Auto and you don't think the Rm'ed
version has an unfair advantage, you need your head examined. What is
wrong with someone wanting to keep things competitive?

3. See above!!!

4. I agree they should at least give you a chance to set-up your car to
what they want.

5. How is it that they are setting up the room so they can be dominant.
race a car that is equal to what they have the room settings at. Again,
maybe they just don't want someone coming intot he room with an unfair
advantage.

I fully agree with you on 6. and 7.

Sorry for not knowing about the multi-quote feature.

Yes, well put!
 
BOSS Mustang
I wouldn't say that racers that use traction control are crap racer's, it has it's purpose and some race cars have it in real life but not most and that is why most online racing racing leagues say it's not allowed. Myself I hardly ever race anything over 550 to 600 hp and don't feel the need for it and it actually slows you down and makes most cars understeer and you really don't even know how a car actually handles unless it's off. I'm not saying I don't spin out, hell I bet you've spun out with it on, plenty.

People hitting you intentionally, I have to agree burns my butt to but if it's a little rubbing, that's racing, if you can't take the ocassional rub and you can't turn your TCS off under say 500 horse than maybe U are a bad racer. People that think every pass has to be perfectly clean burns me almost as much as people hitting you intentionally.

I see where your getting at and i do agree, when I'm using my low powered cars i turn traction control off. But when i want to have a spin in my high powered cars i prefer it on so i can corner at high speeds. But when i get my new racing wheel i won't need it again :)

As for people hitting you, yes a little tap or scrape is alright but I'm talking about that childish **** that will hit you full speed cuz they think its funny -_-

Thanks for all the reply's guys, they all have a very good point.
 
I see where your getting at and i do agree, when I'm using my low powered cars i turn traction control off. But when i want to have a spin in my high powered cars i prefer it on so i can corner at high speeds. But when i get my new racing wheel i won't need it again :)

As for people hitting you, yes a little tap or scrape is alright but I'm talking about that childish **** that will hit you full speed cuz they think its funny -_-

Thanks for all the reply's guys, they all have a very good point.

Yeah the childish **** I agree with you. And there's also people who just try to win the race in the 1st corner and don't realize the full (exaggerated) effect of the draft in GT5 and end up slamming you in the *** end. This I would have to say is my biggest complaint. I always try to let up and break early so I don't rear end the guy in front of me just to end up getting punted myself from whoever's behind me. It's a big problem with a lot of racers online. Most don't do it on purpose and as long as they don't screw up my whole race and give the position back, I don't mind if it's an honest mistake but damn it happens so often, I'm always trying to drive the point home to people I race with that if your pullin up on somebody going down the straights and the corners coming up, please be aware that you can't wait for the guy in front of you's brake lights, or it's to late, you end up eating his rear bumper.
 
1. Yes try to avoid contact as much as possible but I hate whiners that
think every pass has to be perfectly clean. Online rules clearly state that
if someone is along side you more than half way then U should do your
best to give them room to the inside. If you pinch down and they slide
up into you it's just racing. I mean I don't understand the sliding into you
comment. If there's no room and they didn't cut the corner then they hit
you in the rear. If they see room to your inside and try to overtake you
they just cant say oh well were in the middle of a corner so I'm gonna let
you stay ahead. If said person gets to your inside you gave it to him, if
he slides up into you, again, that's racing. I can't see how someone gets
to your inside unless you leave it open. You don't get to pick your line
thru the corner if someone is on you, it's called defensive driving, protect
the inside. That's why Online rules state, you get one move on the straight
away to protect your inside, meaning you don't have to give room to the
inside if said driver is not along side you. Cutting corners I agree with you
Fully.

Allow me to question your motives for responding with criticism to something I feel passionate about without reason?

Reading this thorough response makes it apparent that I didn't explain myself well enough. I enjoy nudges, door to door slides and the like. What I detailed that irritated me were things that will easily irritate you if you'd like to add me on PSN and allow me to show you exactly the type of behavior I was discussing.

I shall delve further into detail piece by piece.

Leaning: Something that can occur whether my opponent respectfully or disrespectfully finds himself on the inside line whilst I'm on the outside. He then proceeds to use my tires to aid in his traction while he makes the turn using the tighter line and carrying more speed, leaving me to try not to fall into the grass because he was putting the weight of his car onto mine.

This is a habit that is usually formed in offline races against the zombie AI, it can carry over into online by drivers with poor experience. It is an unacceptable practice in just about every form of motorsport.

Bumping out of the way: There's strategic bumping that upsets a racers line but not his pace, and then there's the PIT Maneuver. This usually happens when an opponent comes barreling into a turn, tries to cut under me but fails because he's carrying too much speed, connects with my bumper and seriously disconnects my rear tires. It could also happen when a somewhat clean driver barely gets his nose under me (BARELY) and expects me to leave the door open for him to come chugging along in under me. Instead I legally move down to defend my line at which point he'll choose to go up and choose not to slow down and use that nose to seriously disconnect my rear tires.

This is unacceptable behavior in any series.


slide under you even if there isn't any room to slide under you

Now allow me to point out the "if there isn't any room to slide under you" part of that which I think you missed. These are the drivers that don't take any amount of the following as an answer: no, defensive driving, white lines, grass, etc. I don't give room for them to invite themselves under me, but they do it anyways. Do you understand why this action upsets me?

2. "Street cars only" simply means NO race cars or RM'ed cars. Example; If
you want to race an RM'ed version of the Corvette Z06 against a Z06
Vette with aero and wing from GT Auto and you don't think the Rm'ed
version has an unfair advantage, you need your head examined. What is
wrong with someone wanting to keep things competitive?

This is just one that irritates and entertains me in a painful sort of way at the same time. Allow me to ask a question: Do you consider the Micra Cup Car, Spoon/Honda Fit Race Car, Lexus IS200 GT-1, Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 Base and TVR Cerberus Speed 12 to be race cars or street cars?

My disdain for "Street Cars Only" rooms mostly stems from early races I had on GT5's online. There were more than a few occasions where my Race-cars were bested by fully-tuned "street machines". This proved to me on multiple occasions that if both drivers are on the same level, then it doesn't matter how much or little aerodynamic aid the other car has because they'll be competitive. Then there's the "entertainment" part I mentioned since a fully tuned street car on street-illegal racing tires has aero to show (maybe a few other very subtle differences) as the only major performance difference between the RM and Street versions.

By the way; No, I do not need to have my head examined. Yes a Z06 RM is going to have a performance boost over a regular Z06. I'm talking about racing cars in general being allowed in lobbies that allow them based on the regulations being enforced using GT's menus. If someone limits a lobby to 550PP then any car that enters is going to have a competitive advantage regardless of it being a race car or a street car. While the Z06 RM might blow away the Z06 any day of the week, the '69 Camaro Z/28 Racemod might prove to be a very interesting competitor to that same road-going Z06.

Lastly, as a car collector in GT5 I prefer to buy low-mileage cars that strike my interest. As I buy these in bulk while I'm saving for other more expensive cars at the same time, I don't have the money nor the desire to upgrade them. I like good cars that come good from the factory. The point is: There's never any rooms that seem to fill up with showroom stock cars. When I initially entered "Street Cars Only" rooms, it was with the hope that I would be able to race some of my factory-tuned or generally fast cars against other machines. Sadly that was never the case as many of the cars that I'd find in the rooms were more powerful than comparable race cars I owned.



4. I agree they should at least give you a chance to set-up your car to
what they want.

I'm entertained that you agree with this one, yet you disagree with 2 and 3. I posted it because I was in a room once where the host specifically asked for Super GT or Race Modded cars. I had a very enjoyable race with another of the patrons, but when the host saw that she was using a car that wasn't what she said she wanted (the host and the victim were both female drivers), the host removed her from the room with no warning or patience, then laughed about it afterwards.

I cringed inside. The host's logic was quite flawed as I later came to realize. I asked if I could use my Corvette C5-R (not wanting to assume and get booted). She said "no" and told me "Super GT and RM only!". So I got out my much faster, much more fully tuned (not to mention racing-soft tire equipped) Corvette ZR-1 RM that was apparently legal. It was a race I didn't finish for reasons #1 on top of #7 on my 'Grinds my gears' list



5. How is it that they are setting up the room so they can be dominant.
race a car that is equal to what they have the room settings at. Again,
maybe they just don't want someone coming intot he room with an unfair
advantage.

I know this because I'm guilty of it. In the early days of GT5 (soooo loooong agoooooo :sly:) I would create 355hp/1000kg rooms and let in all comers. Race cars, street cars, tuned cars anything was welcome. Nobody could beat my Nissan Silvia RM for the very fact that it's maximum horsepower was 355.... and minimum weight was 1000kg on the dot.... It had nothing to do with it being a race car since other race cars couldn't beat it either. A "street"-tuned Mazda RX-7 Spirit R was one of my closest competitors to this day.

Sorry for not knowing about the multi-quote feature.

It's on the bottom right of each post right to the left of the "EDIT" button. To avoid multi-posting, use the Edit button to add together statements instead of posting again.

Thank you for reading through my first list of Grinds-my-gears (and hopefully this response to your response) but please understand that I didn't simply put down baseless claims. That was a thought-out list of "Things that seriously tick me off".

I do look forward to you answering the questions I've highlighted in black.
 
I don't like being in an open lobby room for almost an hour and setting a really good qualifying time and then being kicked out with out an explanation before the race starts.
If one wishes to hold a public, open to all race, one should not be surprised when the public show up!
 
I hate spending 10-15mins setting a car up for that specfic track just to be kicked as you accelerate away. Also the people that say no french or only english whats the point just complete racism imo.
 
The collision detection bug.

If I take the racing line and someone decides to ram it up the inside .

Obviously we are going to have contact, but it's me who gets the penalty.
 
People with mics who play their crappy music too loud. Or has the TV volume too high and I can hear their car through my TV. Coughing and hacking into the mic constantly is annoying too. these people get automatic mute.

Shortcuting at Monza and de la sarth.

The use of SRF. This is for noobs, if you know how to drive, you shouldn't be using this.

spending 15 mins getting a car ready for a track, then the track and/or regs change.

Oh, I almost forgot; NOT having online racing is the biggest thing that bugs me.
 
Last edited:
being bumped on straights, and as im being flung into the corner the extra 5-6mph, going wide on the exit, hitting the curb and spinning, and seeing the bumper car noob drive past in his automatic transmission. (not that theres nothing wrong with automatic :sly:)
 
The collision detection bug.

If I take the racing line and someone decides to ram it up the inside .

Obviously we are going to have contact, but it's me who gets the penalty.

This irks me so so bad! The amount of times ive braked up for a corner, started turning in to be hit by some fool who cant locate the middle pedal.. to be put into the wall have MY car damaged and I get a collision pentaly ontop of it :ouch:

Startline middle pack rammers who think they can jump 5 positions on turn one, only to take 3-4 cars out. :ouch:

Hosts who have a specific car for a specific track, generally with Regs im not used to racing (Which i would actually enjoy as it means racing something i would usually leave gathering dust) but give very very little time for car selection/Tunning. :indiff:

Last Lap - Last corner shortcutters/shovers

QUITTERS!! I start a 16 player race and get taken out. Generally by rant point #1. im in last.. 5 laps to go.. I wipe my brow and try to save my dignity and make some places up. Many a time ive managed to move up the ranks to a 7th or 8th placing, only to have the cars ive overtaken quit as soon as they make a mistake or fall back to last place, seemingly making it look like ive been tail end charlie all race.

I could most likely sit here for hours, so i'l stop the list here!!
 
mediocre drivers in AWD cars.
They qualify middle/back of the field, their AWD cars launch from a start better, and zoom way up to the front, only to clog everyone up in the first corners. By the time I pass them, the person who lucked out and managed to avoid all the nonsense, is loooong gone.
 
Well what I do entering a room are multiple things...
First, I check the Room Name...if it has bad spelling/non sense I don't enter
Second, I check to see if it is Host Fixed...if it is, I don't enter.
Third, I see if it is a somewhat full room
Fourth, while in the room...if there is Rap music blasting/people cussing non stop/messing around, I leave.

Among other things...so be careful entering rooms, you have to be smart about it if you want to have a good time.
 
The collision detection bug.

If I take the racing line and someone decides to ram it up the inside .

Obviously we are going to have contact, but it's me who gets the penalty.

lmao i know how you feel, i was racing on TGTT and some 🤬 rammed into the back of me and i got the :censored:40 second penalty :banghead::mad::grumpy:
 
Snaeper pretty much covered my list earlier but this one is my biggest:

1. People who don't know how to pass. They lean, cut corners, bump you out of the way, slide under you even if there isn't any room to slide under you. The usual mess.

Very few people online know how to pass without taking you out. Instead of getting a run on you and taking you on the straight, most guys try to pass by divebombing in some fashion or other or don't know how to brake without bumping you and then taking your place. Worse, is guys who think that's a perfectly acceptable way to pass someone and whether it's "sporting" or not is irrelevant to them. Michael Schumacher and Dale Earnhardt Sr. have ruined two generations of racers into thinking it's ok to do that.

What is really funny though, is that when I do get passed like that, I have no qualms whatsoever of passing the same driver the same way later on in the race. If you divebomb me into a hairpin and knock me onto the grass I'll do the same to you to pass and boy do you really hear it then if they have a mic!!!...lol. They always have complete and total memory loss that they passed you the same way just 30 seconds prior to that...lol.
 
lag switchers (?) that decide that theyre going to take advantage of their connection to drive all over the place intentionally wrecking their cars, and more importantly, yours. :/

rally drivers that ride the walls instead of braking early and such and learning the tricks of the trade like the real drivers out there.
 
Back