What Happened To The Community

• Thread starter Dntstagger
  • 57 comments
United States
NC
Dntstagger
Hi i was just wondering what has happened to the drag racing community most of the time when i get online all i hear is people playing obnoxious music in the background, people talking smack to the person they just beat, what happened to helping people out? If i beat people i will attempt to help them, and im nowhere near a pro but i believe its better to help them out then if they beat you, you can just tune off them.

And im not trying to start drama on gtplanet
I would just like to find some people that i can tune with and race against thats not immature

Hi i was just wondering what has happened to the drag racing community most of the time when i get online all i hear is people playing obnoxious music in the background, people talking smack to the person they just beat, what happened to helping people out? If i beat people i will attempt to help them, and im nowhere near a pro but i believe its better to help them out then if they beat you, you can just tune off them.

I would just like to find some people that i can tune with and race against thats not immature
Not trying to infer that you're a noob, but the situations you describe above occur in primarily lower-skilled rooms. I would suggest you join rooms filled with "pros" and see how you stack up.Not only will you enjoy their company, you will also get faster. Just some advice :D!

Not trying to infer that you're a noob, but the situations you describe above occur in primarily lower-skilled rooms. I would suggest you join rooms filled with "pros" and see how you stack up.Not only will you enjoy their company, you will also get faster. Just some advice :D!
Woah angelz you are ALIVE!!! And on to the OP guilty as charged i do play music but i will always ask is everyone okay if i play music over my mic if not just tell me and i will not. But the obnoxious people will always be there. Nothing you can do except for set them in their place by just beating them and if they end up beating you kill them with kindness and let them believe what they want and let them be happy letting people down.

Woah angelz you are ALIVE!!! And on to the OP guilty as charged i do play music but i will always ask is everyone okay if i play music over my mic if not just tell me and i will not. But the obnoxious people will always be there. Nothing you can do except for set them in their place by just beating them and if they end up beating you kill them with kindness and let them believe what they want and let them be happy letting people down.

Those people that talk smack when they win once are just egotistical, those are the kinds of people that I just absolutely hate to be around, their the kind of people that go into pro lobbies and lose all the time then guess the ghost, win once and brag about it for twenty minutes until said person is kicked or leaves and that's when you get the hate mail saying "you only kicked me because I'm fast." My advice is to steer clear of those types of people as much as possible, like @AngelsDemon said join some pro lobbies and you will have a blast while at the same time improving your tree and getting better at tuning, I'm very happy to see that there are some calm, level headed people out there that are willing to learn and don't cause trouble.

When I would make a room in gt5 I would disable the Mic because of that same reason. Either it was music or people talking to friends about their personal life in a drag room smh. Best one I heard in a room was a kid arguing with his mother and then it turn into a fist fight then the mic cut off lol.

Last edited:
When I would make a room in gt5 I would disable the Mic because of that same reason. Either it was music or people talking to friends about their personal life in a drag room smh. Best one I heard in a room was a kid arguing with his mother and then it turn into a fist fight then the mic cut off lol.

A fist fight between a kid and his mom? WOW, talk about lack of respect these days, unless your mom is holding a gun to your head you should never even think about hitting her or your dad for that reason, that kid needs help.

A fist fight between a kid and his mom? WOW, talk about lack of respect these days, unless your mom is holding a gun to your head you should never even think about hitting her or your dad for that reason, that kid needs help.
Yeah I know that is going to far. I am a parent and I wish one of my kids would try to hit me. If they do they better run for the hills lol! I don't remember who was in the room but everyone was in shock and awe. You could hear the mom swearing at him in the background and he was swearing back at her.

They just made a fortune with the last job they pulled off. Quietly disappeared from the drag scene with their fortunes and are now living it up spending their retirement and money on mod shops fast cars and babes. Wouldn't you? :lol:

Last edited:
Ang
angels where have you been on the psn?

Playing in the rooms were all the basics for example SRF,TC,DL, and nitrous is allowed , those are the rooms u dont want to join unless youre looking for drama and etc.. join some rooms were those options are disabled and have a decent amount of people in it , usually more than 14 ppl is a scramble room. try to avoid stuff like that if you are looking for some good races and improve your ability to tune and have a better tree. at the end it is all for the fun, hope you enjoy.

Most of the time a room that is decent will be titled "Drags No BS/NOS" or "1/4 NO BS". Other times they may be labelled "So you think you are fast" :lol:.

Generally these rooms will kick a person who tries to troll with Redfools, F1's and various other silly "i'm a noob" cars. Also ramming and bantering from strangers won't last very long before some magic is shown and someone disappears.

Like any community, there is always a percentage that are idiots. I witnessed last night a person (let's call him Wayne) getting solidly beaten by a friends 35 GTR BE. This friend is always helpful and was offering advice on things to fix. Wayne not only ignores the advice, but he throws back smarty pants responses and rams people. Wayne got to experience magic and just disappeared.

Anyways, avoid the fools and come join the people who actually take the game seriously but also have fun doing it.

Hi i was just wondering what has happened to the drag racing community most of the time when i get online all i hear is people playing obnoxious music in the background, people talking smack to the person they just beat

People didn't act this way before? What? That's odd.

Most of the time a room that is decent will be titled "Drags No BS/NOS" or "1/4 NO BS". Other times they may be labelled "So you think you are fast" :lol:.

Generally these rooms will kick a person who tries to troll with Redfools, F1's and various other silly "i'm a noob" cars. Also ramming and bantering from strangers won't last very long before some magic is shown and someone disappears.

Like any community, there is always a percentage that are idiots. I witnessed last night a person (let's call him Wayne) getting solidly beaten by a friends 35 GTR BE. This friend is always helpful and was offering advice on things to fix. Wayne not only ignores the advice, but he throws back smarty pants responses and rams people. Wayne got to experience magic and just disappeared.

Anyways, avoid the fools and come join the people who actually take the game seriously but also have fun doing it.

I'd like to point out for future reference: the Formula Gran Turismo is barely faster than the Enzo now because it didn't gain any HP or lose any weight, it's exactly the same as it was in GT5, you can even run the same tune from GT5, I think it's a bit slower that in the last game because of the increased downforce. Also, the Red Bull STANDARD (NOT THE FAN CAR) runs in the class with the MP4, Enzo, and GT-R, I swear every time I take this car out people get so intimidated and threaten to kick me or call me a noob, I explain to them that it's not the fan car and that it will run with a very good tuned MP4 and that if they don't allow it in their lobbies then they shouldn't be allowing the MP4, ZZII, GT-R, Enzo, and any other car in that class or above but yet I see ZZII's and GT-R's all over the lobby. So then I run them once and let's say they manage to beat me, they start talking S*** saying "oh your Red Bull is slow" and things of that nature so again I describe the situation that it's not the fan car and the arguing continues until I get annoyed after about thirty seconds and leave. Always try to let a situation like this go but these guys that really don't know anything or tune anything besides a GT-R just don't shut up so I leave and then I receive hate main which I happily ignore most of the time and block the people that just don't stop sending it. Noobs really need to learn their car classes before jumping to conclusions, without proper knowledge of the car classes nine times out of ten said person will be kicked for trying to race a Supra in a GT-R for example. Just felt like I'd point out a few cars that look fast but really aren't so next time you see a Formula Gran Turismo just pull out your Enzo or something in that class and next time you see a Red Bull Standard do the same thing run it with an Enzo or MP4 or something :)

Shhhh don't listen to jez these rooms are MISLEADING!! :DOnly jk Jez! :lol:

I tried to enter So you think ur fast room last night on GT5, only to get an incompatibility error maybe they were resetting the room. Was also fancying a bit of drama would emerge in these types of rooms.

There are a certain type of people tend inhabit these rooms with complete cocky ness of language not mentioning any names thinking they can't be beaten. Then their are those thinking they are the be all and end all but then use ghost launch.

There really weren't many decent rooms at all, most of guys in one room i entered were either on drugs, thought they really were Darth Vader computerizing their voices and trying to act like DJ's or they were all 12 y/o or younger and either ram on purpose or don't know what a ghost is, what a hanbrake or brakes actually are. Don't ask me which i think is WORSE!

plzzzzz its just killin me thinkin about it!

Last edited:
I'd like to point out for future reference: the Formula Gran Turismo is barely faster than the Enzo now because it didn't gain any HP or lose any weight, it's exactly the same as it was in GT5, you can even run the same tune from GT5, I think it's a bit slower that in the last game because of the increased downforce. Also, the Red Bull STANDARD (NOT THE FAN CAR) runs in the class with the MP4, Enzo, and GT-R, I swear every time I take this car out people get so intimidated and threaten to kick me or call me a noob, I explain to them that it's not the fan car and that it will run with a very good tuned MP4 and that if they don't allow it in their lobbies then they shouldn't be allowing the MP4, ZZII, GT-R, Enzo, and any other car in that class or above but yet I see ZZII's and GT-R's all over the lobby. So then I run them once and let's say they manage to beat me, they start talking S*** saying "oh your Red Bull is slow" and things of that nature so again I describe the situation that it's not the fan car and the arguing continues until I get annoyed after about thirty seconds and leave. Always try to let a situation like this go but these guys that really don't know anything or tune anything besides a GT-R just don't shut up so I leave and then I receive hate main which I happily ignore most of the time and block the people that just don't stop sending it. Noobs really need to learn their car classes before jumping to conclusions, without proper knowledge of the car classes nine times out of ten said person will be kicked for trying to race a Supra in a GT-R for example. Just felt like I'd point out a few cars that look fast but really aren't so next time you see a Formula Gran Turismo just pull out your Enzo or something in that class and next time you see a Red Bull Standard do the same thing run it with an Enzo or MP4 or something :)

Shells, I understand your side of things completely and thank you for an in depth description of the classes the cars you mentioned fit in.
Typically any rooms I operate, or am in like to keep things closer to reality and this means we run street cars. No Touring Cars, no Pikes peaks, no Redbulls and Formula Gran Turismos.
The majority of times you see a person in the cars mentioned above is because they can't tune a street car to be competitive with another street car. I'm sure you would have seen it before as well.
Now don't get me wrong, I have also seen the typical person stay in their R35 GTR BE when everyone has changed cars 10 times over because its the only car they downloaded a good tune off the internet for.
I will take your advice the next time I see one of these cars mentioned and give them a squirt with something equivalent, but it never ceases to amaze me how many of them aren't tuned and are still running sports hard or racing hard tires. They just don't have a clue and generally cause more drama's than it's worth.

Shhhh don't listen to jez these rooms are MISLEADING!! :DOnly jk Jez! :lol:

I tried to enter So you think ur fast room last night on GT5, only to get an incompatibility error maybe they were resetting the room. Was also fancying a bit of drama would emerge in these types of rooms.

There are a certain type of people tend inhabit these rooms with complete cocky ness of language not mentioning any names thinking they can't be beaten. Then their are those thinking they are the be all and end all but then use ghost launch.

There really weren't many decent rooms at all, most of guys in one room i entered were either on drugs, thought they really were Darth Vader computerizing their voices and trying to act like DJ's or they were all 12 y/o or younger and either ram on purpose or don't know what a ghost is, what a hanbrake or brakes actually are. Don't ask me which i think is WORSE!

plzzzzz its just killin me thinkin about it!

Wraith, I know where you are coming from mate. Especially about the "Pro Racer" using ghost launch with stupid excuses like "my handbrake button is dodgy". Unfortunately, I think because of how cheap GT5 had become, you are experiencing the influx of the younger demographic which likes to troll everything and treats these rooms like a destruction derby fest.

Also please don't think about it anymore, grab your GT5 disc and lock it up in a cabinet. Insert your GT6 and let the good times roll (for 3 years until they bin the online servers).

Shells, I understand your side of things completely and thank you for an in depth description of the classes the cars you mentioned fit in.
Typically any rooms I operate, or am in like to keep things closer to reality and this means we run street cars. No Touring Cars, no Pikes peaks, no Redbulls and Formula Gran Turismos.
The majority of times you see a person in the cars mentioned above is because they can't tune a street car to be competitive with another street car. I'm sure you would have seen it before as well.
Now don't get me wrong, I have also seen the typical person stay in their R35 GTR BE when everyone has changed cars 10 times over because its the only car they downloaded a good tune off the internet for.
I will take your advice the next time I see one of these cars mentioned and give them a squirt with something equivalent, but it never ceases to amaze me how many of them aren't tuned and are still running sports hard or racing hard tires. They just don't have a clue and generally cause more drama's than it's worth.

Wraith, I know where you are coming from mate. Especially about the "Pro Racer" using ghost launch with stupid excuses like "my handbrake button is dodgy". Unfortunately, I think because of how cheap GT5 had become, you are experiencing the influx of the younger demographic which likes to troll everything and treats these rooms like a destruction derby fest.

Also please don't think about it anymore, grab your GT5 disc and lock it up in a cabinet. Insert your GT6 and let the good times roll (for 3 years until they bin the online servers).

Oddly I joined a Honda lobby yesterday in GT5, just for poops and giggles. And spent 2 hours in a lobby of 7 limit.
I ran into a old friend, Team_JDM_Vtec, and some rookies that were willing to learn. I didnt see any hacks or d'bags. And it actually felt good to return some knowledge back to the GT5 community.:boggled: By the time I left, the people that stuck around were keeping up, if not beating me.

My conclusion, GT5 has come out of the dark hell, it was in.

Oddly I joined a Honda lobby yesterday in GT5, just for poops and giggles. And spent 2 hours in a lobby of 7 limit.
I ran into a old friend, Team_JDM_Vtec, and some rookies that were willing to learn. I didnt see any hacks or d'bags. And it actually felt good to return some knowledge back to the GT5 community.:boggled: By the time I left, the people that stuck around were keeping up, if not beating me.

My conclusion, GT5 has come out of the dark hell, it was in.

Yep, I feel it's a lot better than it was, in fact I ran into more hacks in the last few days in gt6 than I did in gt5.... I actually didn't see any obvious hacks, Lucky ? Maybe. I think I'll spend my time in gt5 during its last month of existence.

If you run into a canadian guy called H4 with numbers after his name, he's in Kenji McClarens New Team Revitalize. He is fast and I enjoyed running a few new people i met on GT5 over past couple months, still running arctic trust, raj3n_r0lL3r too when they're on GT5.

In the last couple of recent weeks i've also given out various tunes, advice and tips. I have to say that GT5 is better and i have only encountered a few hood mods which actually make the car heavier instead of faster, and not many cars with missing wheels like grimm reapers ZR1 with missing wheels yesterday.

I wanted to spend all my time on GT5 before its closing too. Theres one guy i met who really claims that his SpecV ran 8:995. He seems to be legit with his cars online and i haven't seen any hacks from his car. Even when i asked him if he used km/h units, skid recovery force and echeat, or wheel and clutch. He knew what they all were and agreed that people thought he echeated to get this time and he also agreed that 9:022 was the fastest time but there have been changes since then.

I helped him with a tune on a Murcielago SV. He said he is setting up a new specv and he even said he would send me a specv proving that specv's can indeed now run 8:995. He's UK flag, he's called TOO_DEADLY. He never starts talking rubbish and just drags quietly with everyone. So in a way i am interested and excited at the fact that this guy wants to show me proof by sending me a car. When this will be i don't know but he sent me a friend request.

I ran into a guy called TallCal who thought i was hilarious when i told him that his HPA Golf does not run a GT-R its not in the same class. He thought his HPA was fast and could beat GT-R's. As soon as my friend the_writer asked him to run a true GT-R he had a nasty habit of dissapearing going ghost and not drag racing. I told him that he ran slow GT-R's and that they are just not in the same class. It was so funny that he thought i was the hilarious guy!

On GT5 in drag racing a 9:5sec car is a lot slower than a 9sec one regardless. Bumped into him yesterday in his room and people knew me in that room i got my speed 12 out vs some r34's and rs6's he dissapeared again not wanting to run me because he's guilty and he knows he knows he's wrong or he has no idea how to tune cars and nobody can tell him any different. He was hosting the room.

I just thought how funny it was and how some people really don't have a clue about drag racing. They are the types of people who aren't committed to drag racing and probably don't take it seriously. Some people probably drag now and again, or only bought the game for circuit racing and bit of fun. The none regulars maybe? These might not know a speed test exists and leaderboards existed either and sometimes you have to wonder that YES theres are these types of people and it just is.

So many drag racers who do not educated themselves or even try to go to lengths to find a decent tune and make themselves knowledgeable of cars classes like shells said. It's so sad, because then they say you jumped or hacked. They find excuses because they reckon they can drag a supra with a GT-R. I tried to help this guy and some people just don't want to accept truth, facts.

If you run into a canadian guy called H4 with numbers after his name, he's in Kenji McClarens New Team Revitalize. He is fast and I enjoyed running a few new people i met on GT5 over past couple months, still running arctic trust, raj3n_r0lL3r too when they're on GT5.

In the last couple of recent weeks i've also given out various tunes, advice and tips. I have to say that GT5 is better and i have only encountered a few hood mods which actually make the car heavier instead of faster, and not many cars with missing wheels like grimm reapers ZR1 with missing wheels yesterday.

I wanted to spend all my time on GT5 before its closing too. Theres one guy i met who really claims that his SpecV ran 8:995. He seems to be legit with his cars online and i haven't seen any hacks from his car. Even when i asked him if he used km/h units, skid recovery force and echeat, or wheel and clutch. He knew what they all were and agreed that people thought he echeated to get this time and he also agreed that 9:022 was the fastest time but there have been changes since then.

I helped him with a tune on a Murcielago SV. He said he is setting up a new specv and he even said he would send me a specv proving that specv's can indeed now run 8:995. He's UK flag, he's called TOO_DEADLY. He never starts talking rubbish and just drags quietly with everyone. So in a way i am interested and excited at the fact that this guy wants to show me proof by sending me a car. When this will be i don't know but he sent me a friend request.

I ran into a guy called TallCal who thought i was hilarious when i told him that his HPA Golf does not run a GT-R its not in the same class. He thought his HPA was fast and could beat GT-R's. As soon as my friend the_writer asked him to run a true GT-R he had a nasty habit of dissapearing going ghost and not drag racing. I told him that he ran slow GT-R's and that they are just not in the same class. It was so funny that he thought i was the hilarious guy!

On GT5 in drag racing a 9:5sec car is a lot slower than a 9sec one regardless. Bumped into him yesterday in his room and people knew me in that room i got my speed 12 out vs some r34's and rs6's he dissapeared again not wanting to run me because he's guilty and he knows he knows he's wrong or he has no idea how to tune cars and nobody can tell him any different. He was hosting the room.

I just thought how funny it was and how some people really don't have a clue about drag racing. They are the types of people who aren't committed to drag racing and probably don't take it seriously. Some people probably drag now and again, or only bought the game for circuit racing and bit of fun. The none regulars maybe? These might not know a speed test exists and leaderboards existed either and sometimes you have to wonder that YES theres are these types of people and it just is.

So many drag racers who do not educated themselves or even try to go to lengths to find a decent tune and make themselves knowledgeable of cars classes like shells said. It's so sad, because then they say you jumped or hacked. They find excuses because they reckon they can drag a supra with a GT-R. I tried to help this guy and some people just don't want to accept truth, facts.
Gfrs today wraith! Sorry for having to leave early on my way to work now. Take care homie !

I get where you're coming from on that whole street cars thing but after awhile I get bored running the same cars all the time which is why I tuned race cars and a bunch of other odd cars that people would never think to use. In GT6 I found out that the Red Bull Standard runs with GT-R's pretty good on an even tree but still wont win most of the time and it runs great with other cars in that class like the Enzo and sometimes the MP4 like I stated previously, I also like to Run C7 Corvette's with my GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (RWD) it's a great match, as well as the Mobil 1 NSX vs the 458 Italia. The only reason I tuned half of these cars is because of boredom, most people in the game only want to run GT-R's or FXX's, MP4's etc (especially GT-R's it's so annoying) so I wanted to find odd cars that can run with these over used cars, it's fun, and if you run with the right people there are no problems, when I say a car runs with a certain car I'm not lying, a lot of people don't think I know what I'm talking about but 9 times out of 10 I'm right about things (not to brag or anything but I do spend extensive amounts of time memorizing everything about the game such as physics, HP, weight, and performance points of cars that way I can spot hacks easily). Overall, most of the things I have or have done in GT6 is out of boredom, when I get bored I earn money and buy and tune weird cars, it's a nice change of pace and helps me deal with the stress that comes with online drag racing lol.

I get where you're coming from on that whole street cars thing but after awhile I get bored running the same cars all the time which is why I tuned race cars and a bunch of other odd cars that people would never think to use. In GT6 I found out that the Red Bull Standard runs with GT-R's pretty good on an even tree but still wont win most of the time and it runs great with other cars in that class like the Enzo and sometimes the MP4 like I stated previously, I also like to Run C7 Corvette's with my GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (RWD) it's a great match, as well as the Mobil 1 NSX vs the 458 Italia. The only reason I tuned half of these cars is because of boredom, most people in the game only want to run GT-R's or FXX's, MP4's etc (especially GT-R's it's so annoying) so I wanted to find odd cars that can run with these over used cars, it's fun, and if you run with the right people there are no problems, when I say a car runs with a certain car I'm not lying, a lot of people don't think I know what I'm talking about but 9 times out of 10 I'm right about things (not to brag or anything but I do spend extensive amounts of time memorizing everything about the game such as physics, HP, weight, and performance points of cars that way I can spot hacks easily). Overall, most of the things I have or have done in GT6 is out of boredom, when I get bored I earn money and buy and tune weird cars, it's a nice change of pace and helps me deal with the stress that comes with online drag racing lol.

To be honest it does sound like fun to tune these race cars to compete against equivalent street cars and I do not doubt a word you have posted.
As I joined GT6 around the time patch 1.06 came out, I only have a collection of about 20 well tuned street cars so I have a long way to go before I start to get bored with what there is to offer. The latest car tuned (with the help from thedreamscrusher) was a KTM X Bow and that is quite an exciting car to race. Audi S4's don't have a chance, and a decent tuned R32GTR will get close to a car length on me by the shadow. It's the surprise factor that gives me a kick in that car. Not alot of people are aware of how competent it can be with a good tune. I guess that touches on what you are saying too about lesser used cars being able to compete with common cars.

To be honest it does sound like fun to tune these race cars to compete against equivalent street cars and I do not doubt a word you have posted.
As I joined GT6 around the time patch 1.06 came out, I only have a collection of about 20 well tuned street cars so I have a long way to go before I start to get bored with what there is to offer. The latest car tuned (with the help from thedreamscrusher) was a KTM X Bow and that is quite an exciting car to race. Audi S4's don't have a chance, and a decent tuned R32GTR will get close to a car length on me by the shadow. It's the surprise factor that gives me a kick in that car. Not alot of people are aware of how competent it can be with a good tune. I guess that touches on what you are saying too about lesser used cars being able to compete with common cars.

That last sentence nailed it lol, that's kid of why I tune these odd cars. The KTM is fast but I'm not sure if it can beat an R32 but then again I never raced one with my R32 lol maybe it is faster I'll have to try it sometime. One think I know for sure is that the XBOW-R is the fastest one and it is faster if you get it to wheelie and not hit the rear bumper but this is not an easy car to do that with, I've been tuning it for months and still can't stop hitting the rear bumper, I'm beginning to think that it's just not possible, it's about a car length slower with a non wheelie tune but I'd keep that one if I were you because eventually all the wheelie cars will be patched just like the Cobra 427, Tuscan Speed 6, Spirra, and Countach 25th Anniversary. I miss running the Cobra when it did a wheelie, it would beat ZR1's but now it wont even get close, the Speed 6 used to beat GT500's and it's a 600hp RWD car, you would never expect it to beat a GT500 but it was fast not so much anymore :(

Maybe I'll come across you or someone that can run my R32 with the XBOW it might be a good match :)

That last sentence nailed it lol, that's kid of why I tune these odd cars. The KTM is fast but I'm not sure if it can beat an R32 but then again I never raced one with my R32 lol maybe it is faster I'll have to try it sometime. One think I know for sure is that the XBOW-R is the fastest one and it is faster if you get it to wheelie and not hit the rear bumper but this is not an easy car to do that with, I've been tuning it for months and still can't stop hitting the rear bumper, I'm beginning to think that it's just not possible, it's about a car length slower with a non wheelie tune but I'd keep that one if I were you because eventually all the wheelie cars will be patched just like the Cobra 427, Tuscan Speed 6, Spirra, and Countach 25th Anniversary. I miss running the Cobra when it did a wheelie, it would beat ZR1's but now it wont even get close, the Speed 6 used to beat GT500's and it's a 600hp RWD car, you would never expect it to beat a GT500 but it was fast not so much anymore :(

Maybe I'll come across you or someone that can run my R32 with the XBOW it might be a good match :)

Apologies if my words came across wrong. What I meant is that the R32GTR is almost a car length ahead of me by the shadow :) The tune I am running will either launch hard and fast without a wheelie, and sometimes a 10 degree wheelie is present. I am preparing my PS3 for a new HDD install at the moment, but would be more than happy at some stage to hit the strip with you and see the results.

Apologies if my words came across wrong. What I meant is that the R32GTR is almost a car length ahead of me by the shadow :) The tune I am running will either launch hard and fast without a wheelie, and sometimes a 10 degree wheelie is present. I am preparing my PS3 for a new HDD install at the moment, but would be more than happy at some stage to hit the strip with you and see the results.

I'm going to be insanely busy throughout May but I should be back by the first week of June. I'm finally getting my big break in life so a month away from GT6 isn't going to kill me lol but hopefully we can meet up sometime in June.

I wonder who owned that R32 Jez?

I recently started playing online. Most of the drag racing rooms I have been apart of consisted of people all trying to line up at the same time and then while coming back, plow into the people waiting to race causing everyone to be thrown every which way. It's frustrating. Also no one seems to want to race anything but a handful of cars. Not much diversity.

I wonder who owned that R32 Jez?

I have no idea ;)
I've been having a lot of fun racing with a good bunch of tuners with tight races and the ability to run/tune/rerun/tune etc means we are all making some great setups.

Last edited:
Back