what happened????

I have offered Polyphony Digital their choice of testicle in exchange for Seattle in another thread.

So far, no luck.

The seattle circuit is sadly not on the premised list of tracks in GT5... Though I also liked dragging with powerful American muscle cars around the track too.

I have offered Polyphony Digital their choice of testicle in exchange for Seattle in another thread.

So far, no luck.
They sent me a CC on the answer.

They respectfully declined saying they don't take unknown sourced items.

See, I haven't really played the older games, but I've examined all of the classic tracks, and I'd like to see just about all of them. Though Seattle is more significant, since it's my home town.

Seattle noise ordinance. Complaints by residents.

Nice one 👍

Seattle was also one of my favorite tracks. It took me many a lap to learn to slow down enough for the crappy right-hander after those jumps. When you finally did hit it right, it was pure sweetness.

They left many of the best tracks out of gt5...midfield speedway, infineon, seatle, twin ring motegi, special stage 11, apricot hill, and I'm sure there are much more that I am missing

Last edited:
Road America.

I should've know that, great track, it would give any amount of money to have it as DLC. One of the best races I've ever seen was there. AMA superbikes maybe 2002ish ben bostrom put on an awesome show.

Back