What happens after everthing is done?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigfoot
  • 13 comments
  • 1,186 views
Messages
103
Messages
julz1993
Once you have finshed all the enduros and races what happens? Is that the game complete or does extra stuff come avialble
 
You either race online or wait for it..........5years till GT6 arrives!
 
how neat would it be if PD added more events and more levels
 
I wish they would add rally levels like they had in past Gran Turismos. I have a lot of rally cars and no place to really race them.
 
I wish they would add rally levels like they had in past Gran Turismos. I have a lot of rally cars and no place to really race them.

Track generator says "hi".
 
Yes track/race generator would help.
 
You either race online or wait for it..........5years till GT6 arrives!

I'd be pretty shocked if GT6 took as long as GT5 ... they've already completed the fully overhauled game engine and a chunk of new cars so the majority of time spent on GT6 will no doubt be optimising their engine further and creating additional content - just look at the GT1->GT2 and GT3->GT4 scenarios!
 
I'd be pretty shocked if GT6 took as long as GT5 ... they've already completed the fully overhauled game engine and a chunk of new cars so the majority of time spent on GT6 will no doubt be optimising their engine further and creating additional content - just look at the GT1->GT2 and GT3->GT4 scenarios!


I don't believe that GT6 will be on the PS3, Kaz was doubting that...
But I wish it will though
 
Back