CodeRedR51
Premium
- 56,006

- United States
-> I'm expecting that there will be no news on E3. KY will not even show up in E3. And K. Hirai will confirm that GT5 will be delayed indefinitely.
-> In conclusion to my theory that GT5 is the next vaporware that will go alongside Duke Nukem: Forever. I'm not saying that the end is near or whatsoever, but due to the past 5-6 years of no release dates and false promises...its time to move on.
So to answer the questions on post 1?
a) Sony won't even mention GT5 anymore, the word soon would become indefinite.
b) If *they ever* show us a trailer of GT5; it will be a bunch of recycled videos of the past just to show "its a new video"...lolz.
~> (But I will continue pursuing the VWL, to fill up my time.)
^ In the end, GTPlanet would end up as a first base news source for endless speculations and rants. I hope it won't end that way, but the harsh truth is that our path is heading towards in that direction.![]()
Too many negative people around here.