What happens when a guy like me tries to drift...

• Thread starter Floor3013
  • 14 comments
floor-3013
Ok, so maybe i tried on the 2nd corner or Le-Mans in a Jag Race car and accidentally went a bit to early, but look at this!

Attachments

• IMG0000small.JPG
    IMG0000small.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 219
Yikes! A pic doesn't do much justice, though...too bad you can't put a vid up. I"m having trouble picturing how you got in the air like that.

no, while i was trying to drift, it span out of control and ending up bouncing off the kerb. Ive actually found out that if you do a handbrake while pressing left just after the 2nd corner of le-mans then you will be likely to go into mid-air.

the title convinced me that you had failed a drift.. then i saw a pic of a LM, then i was completely excited.. " WOW He's Drift's a LeMans!" then i opened up the attached, and i see a flying car.. ok a bit disappointed but it technically shouldn't be a surprise being provided from what the title says

the title convinced me that you had failed a drift.. then i saw a pic of a LM, then i was completely excited.. " WOW He's Drift's a LeMans!" then i opened up the attached, and i see a flying car.. ok a bit disappointed but it technically shouldn't be a surprise being provided from what the title says

That's why i was hoping to see a vid. It's kind of hard to picture what happened just from that one picture.

lol, I've got a replay saved of my minolta on the test course, travelling at a huge speed then all of a sudden doing a dance of death.
Car bounced, landed on one wheel, then proceeded to spin around over and over, only landing with one wheel at a time. I have no idea how mmany revolutions it does, its at a rather fast speed. its very funny though.

Hahahaha, impressive! Its almost impossible to keep control once you hit the rumble strips. But atleast you made it look awesome!

Back