What has been your proudest achievement in GT7 thus far? (& What Are You Striving For Next? 🙂)

United States
The Rocky Mountains
RisingSun41
Rising Sun41
I'd love to hear what has been one (or some) of your favorite accomplishments in Gran Turismo 7 thus far?

And what are some milestones you'd like to achieve as you continue to play?

Mine was cracking the global top 10 leaderboard for all but a few hours on Sector 3 of the Le Mans circuit experience (no longer on it 🥲)

Currently, my goal is to get under a 6:30.00 lap time on the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit experience. (Best so far is 6:30.753)

Easily it would be getting gold on S10 and winning the Maggiore endurance. I’m not good enough to be challenging for world records but the sense of accomplishment I got after completing them was amazing.
Going to eventually get around to golding all the circuit experiences but I’m not looking forward to it since the ones I have left are all the circuits I’m trash at.

Last edited:
Switching from X and Square and AT with Assists to Triggers, MT and no Assists (apart from default ABS) and Golding everything so far.

I started GT7 on the original button configuration which I had been using 20 years, Golded everything, then restarted and relearned the game with the new configuration and am Golding everything.

You can teach an old dog new tricks!

Last edited:
won tokyo with over 70 cars (may be 80 now)..

gt7t600.png

My 9 current wins in Sport mode / GTWS as a distinctly average B tier mid-pack runner any wins are hard fought and memorable for me.

Not enough time to be spamming races I was good at, or having an alt account or dropping down ranking to beat lower tiered players or any other advantage that can be gleaned from the game, the wins feel like true career victories for me.

1. Achieving the platinum trophy. While it wasn't AS hard as I thought it was going to be I always wanted to 100% a GT's trophy list. I wished there was some in game reward for doing so however.

2. Golding all the licence tests (again never have done that)

3. Reaching 4000 miles in my Corvette Group.3 was pretty cool. I love that car!

Starting to play the game last Thursday, work my way through the cafe books, collection levels, missions and almost golding all licenses, just so I could unlock the extra cafe books to exploit the 4star and 6star roulette glitch.

I started from absolute zero and still managed to score about 20 engines with that glitch once I got there.

I got almost all the engine-swapped cars and I'm satisfied with them, I just need to figure out how to make them drivable on anything other than Route X.

Golding the fricking Deep Forest circuit experience with the god damn Audi R8 Evo, that was the biggest internal struggle to not smash anything around me while i was spinning and sliding around like I was on ice.

Haha it is comical how poorly that car handles. I have a hard time believing some of the cars in this game handle like that in real life, but I could be wrong

I'd love to hear what has been one (or some) of your favorite accomplishments in Gran Turismo 7 thus far?

And what are some milestones you'd like to achieve as you continue to play?

Mine was cracking the global top 10 leaderboard for all but a few hours on Sector 3 of the Le Mans circuit experience (no longer on it 🥲)

Currently, my goal is to get under a 6:30.00 lap time on the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit experience. (Best so far is 6:30.753)

I'd love to hear what has been one (or some)

Mine was cracking the global top 10 leaderboard for all but a few hours on Sector 3 of the Le Mans circuit experience (

Not sure I have a favorite moment, but I did enjoy beating all of the Schwarzwald league in my '05 Mini.

Currently saving for the' 65 Shelby Daytona Coupe.

Beating Group-3 cars with my 750 PP tuned 2002 Dodge Viper at 10 Laps Spa Francorchamps, on hard racing tires.

Tuning road cars to compete with group 4 cars is easy, to get them to beat Group 3 cars is very hard.

I know this sounds stupid as hell but my biggest accomplishment in GT7 was not golding the license tests, getting the platinum trophy or winning sport races.

It was.....this:

Screenshot_20220708_144504_com.android.chrome_edit_8277847188840.jpg

Learning the basics on how to make SVG images and later uploading them for others to use. I basically took photos of number plates in real life (or used photos from the internet) as a background template for me to recreate in Adobe Illustrator.

I had to do it since most user uploads of MENA plates are either terrible & lazy "raster to vector" converts or just inaccurate to the real thing.

It's hard to describe the joy i had (and still do) upon seeing my plates being used by other players online. Be it on one of those SSRX drag racing lobbies, on the Community/Discover tabs or on social media. I know that %99.99 of the local community wouldn't care about or even know who made them in the first place but it's nice to know that i left some marks within' the game.

Screenshot_20220708_150904_com.instagram.android_edit_9716271912579.jpg

(One of the plates that i've made)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708_144650.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708_144650.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Getting my DR from 55k in GT Sport up to now almost 80k, and in that process getting faster and getting several wins and top 5 finishes.

I'm fully aware that this is mostly due to the system split in daily races harming the competition, but I'm still happy about it. Even though it will give me fewer points in GTWS as I'm closer to top split and I'm not fast enough there, it's still very good competition and strives me to improve my times

Drift Misson 2. Took weeks with a wheel. Kept missing it by only a few points.

While attepting it, I practiced drifting with the DS4 thinking that might help with the wheel. Got much better at drifting with the DS4, not so much with the wheel.

So I'm thinking about maybe building a handbrake.

Best achievement so far: Gold on Le Sarthe Circuit Experience - my first attempt at a CE using a steering wheel, and had all but given up on golding the final sector (and hence the 1 Lap Attack) using the controller.

Not really an 'achievement' as it's blind luck, but one of my Scapes is still top of the 'Recommended' list on GT7 at the moment, and has racked up over 600 likes :cool:

Aims: to get the rest of the CEs and license tests done, but very much doubt I'll get gold in many of them...

Last edited:
Back