What has been your proudest achievement in GT7 thus far? (& What Are You Striving For Next? 🙂)

Finishing within the top 300 several times now in many time trials. The latest one with the Escudo I finished in rank 154, and I'm a Dual Sense user and not a Wheel+Pedals user which is generally faster, so I was really proud of that, on top of that I was also top of my country.

And before all this I was thinking that my ability wasn't anywhere near the top 1000 world wide. So yes, I'm really proud of those times and can consider them a real achievement.

buying and owning every car in LCD... I'm one car short but I have the money and just waiting for it to release to complete my collection...Just waiting for the shelby cobra daytona coupe to release and then I will have every car in the LCD... then I will finish buying every car in brand central which means I will have every car in the game...I'm currently at 277 cars collected and once I buy the shelby I will have 13 million left in my account... so I will buy a bunch of cars with that money and will continue grinding but won't have much left to buy in brand central

Getting my A+ rating back......for a short while. Getting a few top 300 TT times in G4 Daily Races. Doing a 1.21.0 in the Fuji Time Trail.

Striving to get better at Race C's (in GR3) and use TC less

It's an odd one buy buying enough cars, duplicates and liveries to create a 20 car BTCC line up and then doing a made up championship of custom races. Not exactly difficult but has given me the most joy in GT7.

Next: trying to gold all the licences. I've never done it in any previous game to it'll be a challenge.

High points - think I was top 10 in the UK for 1 or 2 rounds of the GR championship, Golding all the circuit challenges. Low points - a horrible streak of races online making mistakes and getting punted off and slipping down to DR B & now having done most of the single player content the choice of grinding to buy more cars or racing online for next to no reward.

It's an odd one buy buying enough cars, duplicates and liveries to create a 20 car BTCC line up and then doing a made up championship of custom races. Not exactly difficult but has given me the most joy in GT7.

Next: trying to gold all the licences. I've never done it in any previous game to it'll be a challenge.
I’m in the same boat, never got close to all golds before, I’m just one lap away now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in GTS it was 91 wins in Sport Mode and getting all the achievements for Platinum. Then Beating Lewis Hamilton, that was tough. A+ was pretty awesome too.

In GT7, I don't really have a challenge like that. I get golds pretty easily (except that last License test...that was doozy). I'm a tier down from alien status, I can win a 2nd split race, but I get my tail kicked in the top split. So, maybe I should make my goal winning a top split race. It would require a minor miracle to do so. LOL. Don't know what else to aim for. Grinding for cars is more of a chore than a challenge. Hmmmm.. this is a good question. My first sport mode win in the Toyota Cup at Le Mans was pretty awesome. Wouldn't mind more of those.

Very nice but no assists? What are those floating yellow things then ? ;)

I will happily use ABS, TC1 and auto if it means I can pass this one and get my first ever all-gold GT licence. It's been 25 years!

Very nice but no assists? What are those floating yellow things then ? ;)

I will happily use ABS, TC1 and auto if it means I can pass this one and get my first ever all-gold GT licence. It's been 25 years!
Ah... yes ha, I don't use the corner markers TBH they were just on from when I started at the beginning - I just forgot they were there and forgot moreso to turn them off! I will try again without the corner markers as I quite enjoyed this challenge after getting to grips with it, pardon the pun. :)

It wasn't elitist thing. I also was using AT and X and Square with TC, CSA! But I really enjoy GT7 and wanted to seek out a deeper experience which is what caused me to switch and restart. I play offline so it's only really for personal satisfaction.

I don't doubt that there will be transferrable benefits for online play if/when I get to it.

Last edited:
Finishing 300th Overall in EMEA region
(GT1 league) in manufacturers cup. I only managed 3 races due to going in holiday for 2 weeks, but i still finished with 618 pts. 2 podiums out of 3 races, including a 3rd place at Nurb24, (round 1) and win at Sardegna C (round 2)

Instigating the desire for a new class of racing, Gr5, and then watching others run with it, notably @Stakado. You guys should give it a shot. It will require either custom races or people wanting to form Gr5 leagues, but for me those little buzz bombs and hot hatches are a lot like BTCC Jr.

Next, going with the proposal to the Racing League forum, but I'm in the thick of novel writing for a while.

TC0 all the time.

Winning races, CE's, licenses etc. in some car/condition without traction control can be very demanding but still so rewarding and gives me a lot of fun. And I feel that my reflex is well trained right now :)

This game has really helped hone my skills in Endurance Racing. Previously I’d just leave it in mode 1, burn through my fuel and cook my tyres by the halfway point.
However, thanks to the Sport Mode-era of Gran Turismo (GTS & GT7), I’ve started to get the hang of driving more conservatively. Managing tyre wear, keeping tabs on my fuel usage and still maintaining a competitive pace are all so much easier and way more fun than I ever could’ve imagined. That Daily Race C at Maggiore with Gr.4 cars a couple weeks back was very close on fuel, but I managed to make it on just two sets of Softs and finish 2nd overall.

For the first season of the GTWS Nations Cup, I only was able to do 2/6 rounds, but I still got 2nd in my state's GT2 class, and I only missed 1st by five points. Next season, I'm planning to be the best in the state for GT2.

I know this is an old thread but I only joined the site recently.
I have a few to choose from.
1. Golding all Tokyo circuit experiences. each one on their was tough.
2. Golding all licenses with controller and auto with tc set to 3.
3. GT Sport related. getting 91 wins online for the platinum trophy.
4. Birthing my own GT7 League

i’m not sure if you call this as an achievement, but i got my 27th F1 (acquired 3 black yesterday)
IMG_5865.jpeg

Finally decided to persevere on the licenses after giving up on gold when stuck on IA-10 not long after launch.

Got me the Ia-10 gold and then pushed on with the S Licenses. Most fell quickly except for the dirt one (I hate dirt) and S10. Finally got both and realised I could platinum this game. Just need sport races.

Now I’ve only got a few circuit experiences left to gold after going back to the ones I was just short on. A couple at Tokyo, the Nord, and the dirt courses (I hate dirt!).

Not bad for a guy approaching 50 using only the Dualsense.

No real achievements, but maybe reaching 10000 cars bought by end of next year. I’m at 4193 cars bought after a year and a half of play. We’ll see where I’m at when GT7 second anniversary arrives.

No real achievements, but maybe reaching 10000 cars bought by end of next year. I’m at 4193 cars bought after a year and a half of play. We’ll see where I’m at when GT7 second anniversary arrives.
You know 100M could buy alot of karts.:lol:

50,000 Should do it.:lol:

My particularly noteworthy accomplishments that I've accomplished so far in no particular order:

• Gold all license tests.
  • Gold all drift missions with the wheel and VR (except the last one - BRZ Drift Car was done with the pad while my wheel was broken).
  • Gold all sectors and 1 Lap Attack of the Nordschleife CE.
  • Gold prizes in all 4 categories of the 2023 GTWS Manufacturers Cup and 2023 Toyota GR Championship (GT3 class).

But what I'm most proud of is my Gold time on the weekly Time Trials at Dragon Trail - Gardens with the Radical. I can't remember how many attempts I made during that, but I was still new to the game and new to using a wheel. Feels like that was the time I knew I was at least doing something correct and might be half decent at this.

Back