What have you bought today?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Terronium-12, Oct 28, 2011.

1. VXR

VXR

A Bertone Mantide for 100k in the auction house.

2. Spagetti69

Spagetti69 Premium

Smart car/ lotus cortina. E/D class tuned and ripping up the lobby's.

3. Gotbeefboy564

Gotbeefboy564

bought a dodge charger daytona

4. X-Power

X-Power

Today, I purchased an Audi TT 3.2 Quattro '03. I've decided to use it as a project car to learn the art of tuning. I've converted the car to RWD and installed many modifications. I like the way it handles with its default settings but I've been making some tweaks to the tyre pressure and camber settings and I've managed to knock several hundredths off the default settings laptime. The car looks really good with some Volk TE37's fitted. :D

5. Murcie_LP640

Murcie_LP640

Just for some stuffing around:

- Hummer H1 Alpha
    - FC Mazda RX-7
    - Mitsubishi FTO

And for the ABC'S lobby:

- Ferrari F50 for S
    - Lamborghini Diablo SV and GTR for S
    - Acura NSX '05 for B (Technically it's the gift from the AlpineStars DLC Pack)
    - KPGC10 Nissan Skyline GT-R for C
    - ST205 Toyota Celica GT-Four for C
    - EP3 Civic Type-R for C

6. doctorrg

doctorrg

What have you bought today during the server outage? I wasn't quite as lucky as some who've managed to place rather low bids just before it went down. People picking up lots of 250s for next to nothing. I did come back in rather quick after, though, and managed to pick up a 250 TR and three 250 GTOs for a total of about 5 Million. What have you bought today?

7. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

1957 Maserati 300 S, I haven't gotten a chance to drive it in the A[600] configuration I currently have it in, but I'm pretty sure it'll be fun.

8. acascianelli

acascianelli

Bought a Ford Fusion Sport today, cobbled together a quick tune to simulate what it would feel like with a SHO Taurus drivetrain swap. 0-60 in about 4.5s and the 1/4 mile in low 13's. Kinda wish they actually made this thing for real now.