What Have You Done Today - (Computer Version)

• Thread starter tlowr4
  • 4,142 comments
I made sure to save backups of my drivers before doing anything. When I tried to uninstall the current drivers and put on the new ones, the program said I didn't have the PC requirements for the older drivers. I used an installer and not any archived file. I'll try something again in the future to try to get rF2 to play and get away from the constant "insufficient video Memory thing."

[OMISSION] Thanks for the advice, though, everyone.

Last edited:
I made sure to save backups of my drivers before doing anything. When I tried to uninstall the current drivers and put on the new ones, the program said I didn't have the PC requirements for the older drivers. I used an installer and not any archived file. I'll try something again in the future to try to get rF2 to play and get away from the constant "insufficient video Memory thing."

[OMISSION] Thanks for the advice, though, everyone.
Just had a look at the requirements and newest Windows 10 build supported is 1809 so you might have to create a separate partition and install older Windows 10 version just to play rFactor 2 and set as a dual boot. If you have another drive either internally or externally, you could install to that too.

If you don't want to have another copy of Windows 10 installed, and you have older Windows license like Windows 8.1 or 7, you could install that instead and not have to worry about DCH drivers that way. I think they run also older titles better like TOCA Race Driver 3.

Latest Posts

Back