What, in your opinion, is the ugliest thing in Gran Turismo 5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterLeaf
  • 363 comments
  • 27,649 views
6810890599_368d38f87f_z.jpg
 
No, FoxBodyFan, I'm not picking you up any chicken because it would spoil your appetite for computer innards.

And that Facebook status thing is hilarious...
 
Thanks guys for sorta making Dump Status popular, The one, the only, DUMP STATUS!!
 
This ought to be a good enough picture for the DUMP STATUS meme.
View_of_Trash_can.jpg
 
Schwartz38
This ought to be a good enough picture for the DUMP STATUS meme.

Laughing my head off :) I never knew DUMP STATUS would be do big of a DUMP lol
 
Digmac
Laughing my head off :) I never knew DUMP STATUS would be do big of a DUMP lol

Now if someone could actually put the text on the pic I would appreciate it.
 
Gimme a program name and I will try to do it myself as only the creator of said DUMP STATUS can :)
 
I see you live in VA. I'm in NC, so I'll see you in about 2-6 hours. :lol:

Oh, stop by a Bojangles and pick us up some biscuits. It'll be morning when you arrive.
Your location indicates the United States but you used the word 'biscuits'. :odd:
You must be a Brit living in the States! :dopey:
 
kennylmao
Your location indicates the United States but you used the word 'biscuits'. :odd:
You must be a Brit living in the States! :dopey:

Aren't there bread roll thingies in the states called biscuits? I might have misheard but I reckon that's what I heard on man vs food... could be mistaken though because I was trying to eat half a cow at the time :lol:

Just wiki'd it & there ARE different biscuits there!: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit
 
Aren't there bread roll thingies in the states called biscuits? I might have misheard but I reckon that's what I heard on man vs food... could be mistaken though because I was trying to eat half a cow at the time :lol:

Just wiki'd it & there ARE different biscuits there!: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit

Ahh, now I see... Wow, I never knew about 'American biscuits'! :dopey: I only knew that, British says biscuits whereas Americans says cookies.
 
What is this 'dump status' thang, do I have to go back a few pages to figure it out?

Or is it an option on your Facebook relationship status?

Relationship Status: Dump :D
 
haha I have no idea, I just jumped on the bandwagon :scared:
 
TayTheDay
haha I have no idea, I just jumped on the bandwagon :scared:

Thank you so much, I never even thought that my dump status concept would be such a hit!
 
kennylmao
What is this 'dump status' thang, do I have to go back a few pages to figure it out?

Or is it an option on your Facebook relationship status?

Relationship Status: Dump :D

Sorry for the double post but yes you do, I started it around page 1 or 2 I think and look how far it's come lol, I declare this thread DUMP STATUS
 
No probs, it was fun :) ...Oh and a little tip, to avoid double posting, just use the multi quote "
multiquote_off.gif
" or if you've already posted, just click the other quote you want and copy it... go back to the post, hit edit and paste it in. (hope that made sense I'm pretty sleep deprived right now!)
 
Your location indicates the United States but you used the word 'biscuits'. :odd:
You must be a Brit living in the States! :dopey:

I think biscuits over here are different from biscuits in Great Britain. Not sure though, I've never been there. Contrary to popular (well, you're) belief, I've lived on this same plot of land my entire life.:)

Edit: I just seen the other posts. Yes, here we eat biscuits for breakfast. We put all kinds of stuff on 'em, too, like pork, steak, chicken, eggs, cheese, and lots of other things.
 
Ugliest thing? Gotta be Monaco, it's just awful.
Standard cars look great compared to that track, and that's an achievement.
 
I see you live in VA. I'm in NC, so I'll see you in about 2-6 hours. :lol:

Oh, stop by a Bojangles and pick us up some biscuits. It'll be morning when you arrive.

Damn, i havent had any bojangles in ages. You got my mouth watering just by mentioning it. That chicken, that iced tea, those buiscuits, those seasoned fries....Omg!
 
908HDi.
Usually I find LMP's utterly gorgeous, but the way the front has a duckbill just ruins everything.
 
The roof on the Fiat 500 R '72 and all standard cars with soft-top roofs have to be the most ugliest out of place things in GT5.

 
The roof on the Fiat 500 R '72 and all standard cars with soft-top roofs have to be the most ugliest out of place things in GT5.


Like a typical italian convertible, looks like the roof leaks.
 
Gimme a D, Gimme a U, Gimme a M, Gimme a P, what does that spell boys and girls... DUMP STATUS!

Digmac + thread jacking = Dump Status.
 
Back