what is a fun premium car to drive

Messages
2,386
England
UK
Messages
spikeyhairdude
Well I want to do the suzuka 1000km endurance race and I don't want to do it in a x1 . I get so bored driving the x1. Suggestions anyone
 
Can it be modded in performance. I've drivin dat online and it quite nice but will it get ahead fast because when I race I start to mess around when I'm in the lead
 
A Super GT?
Or maybe the Amuse S2000 GT1?
 
C63 AMG with all the bits ;)
 
Z06 RM, Xanavi 350z, Amuse 380 Superleggera and Amuse S2K GT1 Turbo to name a few.
 
Super GT. Simple really.
 
I've got that fully modded and it seems to slow

I would drive it but I stay to close with the other racers . I want to get ahead and not worry if I crash
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished it earlier actually and I used the X1, I found by just time trialing it, it kept me interested, I did roughly 2, 2 hour stints and I ended up finishing it in a little over 4 hours with a best lap of 1:05.3, so still not fast enough to get gold in the Vettel challenge.
 
Hahahhah . That what I did on the 500km indy. It did keep me entertained but just hated driving it . I know its fast . But I don't like driving it . I've done all the other endurance races in the x1 and I kept on getting bored. I heard that the 908 is fast but I don't have it. I want a car thet fast , fun and exciting . I know going to have an american muscle cruise now . And test few of the car every one has told me
 
Well the main reason I actually chose the X1 was so I would get some practise for the Vettel challenge but I'm still not quite there.
When just doing hot lap after hot lap it feels very rewarding when you string together sector 1 smoothly which then turns in to a whole smooth lap and then you end up doing 3 laps under 1:06 in a row, it just make you want push harder and harder each time the only thing that gets in your way is the AI.
If you decide you would like to try the race in one of the 908's shoot me a PM and I will lend you one as I have both.
 
Can it be modded in performance. I've drivin dat online and it quite nice but will it get ahead fast because when I race I start to mess around when I'm in the lead
Mclaren f1, cockpit view. :)
I've got that fully modded and it seems to slow.

:lol: Diagnosis: X2010 syndrome. Prescription: Strict diet of cappuccinos, priuses (prii??) and mievs taken with glass of water and comfort tyres.
 
Back