what is a good cheap classic car?

VW golf GTI on race soft with a suspension tune , else it's a brick. Kind of weird since I've owned a golf and it wasn't such a brick irl..

Anyways I do sub 7 minute laps on nordschleife
With mine.

Toyota 2000 GT ... one of the nicest premiums for a "cheap" price... and what a sound .... oO ( i am not a Japanese car fan ; but that one is awsome.

then all the great euros ...

dont forget the lotus elan .. maybe standard but it still is a time killer on small tracks.

<--

Shelby Cobra 427 '66.
Classic Classic
Good if you're good.
Cheap (600k or so) if you can afford 6 million or 20 million dollar cars.

If you haven't got one already, I strongly recommend you acquire the Ferrari Dino ASAP.

Primarily because the tyres it comes with suit the car so well. No idea if GT6's Sports Hards are the equivalent to what the real car came with, but they do help make the Dino pretty approachable and forgiving when on the limit, which in turn makes it a fairly n00b friendly way of learning the quirks of the seemingly complex art of MR car control in the game.

But, yeah, it's a hoot and (at 90K Credits) a bargain if you're looking for something cheap to thrash about, powerslide and generally muck about purely for the LOLs.

Gordini' Toyota GT, Autobianchi, Volkwagon GTI, not really a classic but the BMW 320i touring is fantastic car.

Back