what is a wheelie?

• Thread starter wedgie
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: what the do-jesus is a whelie? some kind of trick? a type of car? a religion? please answer as iam a relativly new guy here and iam all confuzzled aboot this posh terminology.

no just areodynamic affects.......if you know how to get off the course on Motor Sports land in Time Trial Mode get into the Suzuki Pikes Pike Version.

Add full downforce at the rear, and minumum at the front. Get out of course and make sure you don't run out of gears. The front end will start to lift at 245ish MPH. It'll then increase and you'll be doing a wheelie then you'll fly!!! you'll hit speed of 600ish MPH

Go to the Max Speed test (test course) with almost any of the RWD LM/GT-1 cars...set the rear ride height to the lowest...the front ride height to the highest...the downforce to the highest in the back, and lowest in front.....when you hit the straights, the car will be really un-responsive to turning.

...and when you go to watch the replay, you can see underneith the front tires.

In GT3, though, you can hit really big wheelies with the LM cars....complete with sparks from scraping bodywork.

I just had a glitch in a ZZIII that would let me do wheelstands for 1000M+.

Take a Supra to Seattle Reverse.......set the rear down force to Max, and the front downforce to Min.....when you hit the downhill "jumps", the car will run on it's back tires.

ive done seatle reverse in the gt-one and riden on my back tires, or just super jumps goin up the hills! WICKED FUN (haha, wicked)

holly crap wat u do to the car like make it a hybrid or sumtin and mix engines using cheats and stuff. if so that is cool as crap

actually its not a cheat or sharked car or nuthin... just adjust the suspension and downforce, and set the car for max top speed. it lifts the front wheels at about 230mph and rides it out till 600+ and then does a crazy spinout that wont stop for about 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back