What is the "accepted" & "completed" tabs in the feeback section?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluez_Freak
  • 4 comments
  • 531 views
I imagine it's based on updates released from PD/Sony, and whether or not we get what we ask for. Perhaps Jordan has some inside info from either of the two, who knows. Either way, it's a chance to voice our opinion in an organized way, and in a manner known to get the target audiences attention.

Jordan deserves the Nobel.
 
Well I can understand "completed" somehow, but "accepted"??

Will there be an official submission of requests with some "accepted" and all others "rejected"?? And what about the accepted ones but never completed?? They will be same as rejected.

I just do not see how Jordan intends to do this, though it's definitely a good idea to organise all the thoughts/ideas together somehow.
 
Seems as though certain suggestions, eg the ones with the most votes, would become the "accepted" views of GTPlanet, and be what is presented to PD.
 
Well, it always has those states - it's UserVoice, we're using that in our company (for tools feedback, general suggestions etc.) as well.
You can't remove them but I guess that "Accepted" will be used for announced changes.
 
Back