What is the best European hatchback in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave1127
  • 49 comments
  • 13,686 views
Messages
891
England
England
Bit of help please people!

What would you say is the best European hatchback in GT5?

👍
 
Renault Lutecia/Clio Trophy V6 24V Race Car has my vote
 
I love the Corsa Comfort, especially on the Nurburgring.
 
Easy: Volvo C30. Love it!

This.

Good alternatives are the Golf GTI IV and V. Especially the IV since it can be racing modified.
 
McLaren F1, according to the race series ;)

But I've heard a lot of good things about the aforementioned Volvo.
 
Volvo C30 or Alfa Romeo Brera. The Brera has got 4WD, so it has an advantage on slippery road.
 
Audi RS6 Avant.

Hatch-wagon.
 
Lancia Delta
 
It's the Clio Trophy. However I consider Renaults more MR cars than the usual FF hatchbacks.

So my vote is definetly on VW Golf GTi V. I bought one for the seasonal event, changed tyres to sport soft, stripped down weight and bought just a couple of engine upgrades to get 250 hp. It's brilliant!
 
Got to be the 106 rallye, Just a set of sports soft tyres and you'll destroy the AI
 
"Best" is always subjective, but I like the VW Golf GTi ...
 
I was hard on the new FIAT 500 at first since it didn't have the 1.4L, but it drives like the batmobile when upgraded to the high 265+hp range.
 
Thanks for all your suggestions everyone! 👍

I am going to have a look at some of these now.

The Volvo, Golf and Lancia seem to be the favourites so far.
 
No love for the Seat Ibiza Cupra? I tooled all my hot hatch races with mine.
 
VW Golf GTi

Im not a fan of the volvo C30
 
I was hard on the new FIAT 500 at first since it didn't have the 1.4L, but it drives like the batmobile when upgraded to the high 265+hp range.
Is this the Fiat 500 Abarth? That car rocks!
 
Back