what is the best for 4wd cup?

• Thread starter blackbird
  • 12 comments
GTO '92 twin turbo?
Impreza'94 Wagon?
The Impreza you win from the Normal Car Cup or the Skyline you win from the Hard-Tuned Series?
Completely blow it away by cheating with the [R]FTO LM?

GTO'92 SR and Pulsar are starter cars you can use. (The Pulsar does appear for under Cr10,000, though not until day 170).

Originally posted by blackbird
... but now i need win the lightweight cup
http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt...4&f=10&f=13&sr=1&s=13&ot=HTML&od=newpage&nq=0 lists all the eligible cars in order by tuned power-to-weight ratio. Note the likely contenders near the top. LIke all the FTO's, and the Integras, and the Civic 3door '93 Si. Look down the bottom for some challenges.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/albrnickgt/races/lightweight.html contains the actual allowable entrant list.

Really obscure details: Two of the eligible cars are cars you cannot get without a GameShark. In fact, even with a GameShark I don't think you can make them work properly in the game as a regular garage car. And, the AI CRX '91Si is actually the prize-car version and not the used-car lot version. (I.e. it is the version which you can't enter. :) ) And there are only four manufacturers represented in the AI field which means that you often get duplicate AI entrants in the field and that the Demio GL-X is always there, since it is the only Mazda.

P.S. If too many users use my above free geocities.com page too much at close to the same time, geocities automatic rate-limiting might set in and make it automatically inaccessible. So if my pages there seem inaccessible, that's probably what happened...

Lotus isn't in GT1, theres only 10 marques in GT1. I'm totally in agreement about the GTO LM edition though.

I would surely take the GTO Twinturbo. It's just so good of a car and rarely looses control, but drifts a lot when you turning the corners,and not a liability for the endurance,but I still used it and past it. lolx :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back