What is the best GT3 car to buy?

• Thread starter Aleander
  • 38 comments
Not the new Ford GT. Save your $1M.
The Corvette is free from the Missions, and is what I've liked so far. The Toms Supra feels great, I haven't tried the Mazda yet, but just bought the FT1 to test. By. The end of today I should have all of the GR3s and the testing will begin.
Hi. What did u win the corvette through, which mission? I’ve done all menu stuff ya see and only have one Gr.3 car. That came today via workout voucher. Mclaren. It’s ok stable enough but sluggish I feel. Maybe I’m just not good enough mind 🙈🤣. PP728 stock so no room to juice it up without loosing tyre quality which are RH’s already. Which tyres u guys use?

Many thanks

Could you share your settings for the Ferrari. I'm struggling a lot with this event. Could just be me tho.
I've done very little setup testing overall...don't want to spend too much time, especially because PD has been known to alter physics dramatically with updates. But this Ferrari is now balanced through gears/LSD/ballast adjustments only. Oversteer is still there, so increase front ballast if my version is too nervous.

Also, I have not played around with detuning through ECU/Power Restrictor. There is a way to get a better torque curve, which will help in certain corners...but that also involves gears/LSD...like I said, I'm not diving into details yet.

Enjoy GL.

1647099685766.png

1647099733576.png

Hi. What did u win the corvette through, which mission? I’ve done all menu stuff ya see and only have one Gr.3 car. That came today via workout voucher. Mclaren. It’s ok stable enough but sluggish I feel. Maybe I’m just not good enough mind 🙈🤣. PP728 stock so no room to juice it up without loosing tyre quality which are RH’s already. Which tyres u guys use?

Many thanks
All gold in Rolling Stone.

I've done very little setup testing overall...don't want to spend too much time, especially because PD has been known to alter physics dramatically with updates. But this Ferrari is now balanced through gears/LSD/ballast adjustments only. Oversteer is still there, so increase front ballast if my version is too nervous.

Also, I have not played around with detuning through ECU/Power Restrictor. There is a way to get a better torque curve, which will help in certain corners...but that also involves gears/LSD...like I said, I'm not diving into details yet.

Enjoy GL.

View attachment 1123052
View attachment 1123053
Thank you very much for sharing! Gonna try these settings for sure.

Hi, what mission did u get the corvette from? I’ve done all menus and only gr.3 car I’ve gained throughout came today from the carousel voucher for daily workout. The mclaren. It’s alright in the corners but not straight line. Comes at 728PP so no room to add juice without compromising tyres. Think it’s on RH’s.
What tyres u guys running for best results?

Cheers
Corvette is prize car for all gold at Rolling Stone (3rd mission set). I used that one for final menù, just put the additional power in it and you are ready to go

Last edited:
I brought the Porsche GT3 (911) last night, and was really impressed with it, really stable and virtually on rails.

First test was on Nürburgring 24 layout, after I put a mid range turbo on it, racing soft, and slightly lowered the suspension.
Easy 8:15 lap not pushing to hard.

Edit: That was with no TC or other aids, just default ABS setting.

Last edited:
The Porsche 911 RSR is fantastic to drive, I would really like it if someone could suggest a similarily handling car with perhaps a bit more straightline speed. If such a car would exist i would never drive anything else. Other than that I agree with what @LaBestiaNera said. I tried all of the ones in circuit experience too, lamborghini is impossible to drive, 458 felt quite unstable in the corners. The Z4 felt nice in circuit experience but it was a bit hard to judge since it was in tokyo, I might buy it soon and try it out on some other tracks. The GT-R just does not turn while coasting in interlagos but its very fast in a straight line (a bit like GT Sport). In general I’ve had a tough time driving anything except the 911 without any TCS. Mazda VGT was pretty nice, as was the Supra that came in the bundle. I think I’m going to buy the aston martin now and try it out, perhaps the Z4 too.

My favorite gr3 car is the Ferrari 458 Italia it's fast in the straights and handles good in the corner as long as you don't throttle too much. It handles very well and is really fast

If the cars perform just like the ones in GT Sport, my choice would be the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1. Technically not a GT3, but will perform very good, with good handling and still in group 3. Only "problem" is it costs 800k instead of 450k.
Ti consiglio la supra race car l ho provata addirittura con po' 600 ho vinto il campionato tranquillamente ed installato il nitro è una bomba

Back